What's new

Britain would fight another war with Argentina to keep the Falkland Islands

Russian Warships do not take Somali pirates prisoner by the way those criminals in their little skiffs simply 'vanish'. And we should make them 'vanish ' also . And what has this to do with the original subject anyway?
What does information about Britain and the sea in the thred about Britain and the sea? I do not know. It seemed to me that there is some connection.

What does information about Britain and the sea in the thred about Britain and the sea? I do not know. It seemed to me that there is some connection.
It said' Britain would fight another war over the Falklands' and like the bell ringing for Pavlov's dogs those Brit haters start foaming at the mouth.

It said' Britain would fight another war over the Falklands' and like the bell ringing for Pavlov's dogs those Brit haters start foaming at the mouth.
Well, if in the thread about British overseas territory is impossible to write about Britain, its centuries of successful piracy and about the sea things - I do not know where else to write about it.

It is called wishful thinking.. I note many posters have an anti Brit agenda, are not even Argentinian ! anyway so there is no way they are going to agree with us-on anything-and they like to belittle their 'enemy' with out even studying or reading about the history of it. The fact is posting stuff based on hate without even bothering to study the facts is stupid. Look at ar 2014 who is most probably an Argentinian.. he cannot even discuss on this thread because in his heart he knows the truth, not the spoon fed false history the Argentine Govt indoctrinate their people with from an early age. This is the Argentine rebuttle sequence: They come out with a spurious 'fact' about why the Falklands belong to them. When challenged with documentary evidence they reply with nonsense about the Treaty of Tordasilas. When that myth is destroyed they then go on about 'Spain gave them to us' Again easily demolished. So now lets have 'The Argentines were driven out in 1833 by the British' easily demolished but ignored .Then they answer with the 'Proximity' argument. which is amusing because in 1833 their capital was over a thousand miles from the Falklands . Proximity as a claim has no basis in international law anyway. Now they are getting angry, so they will then accuse us of being 'Pirates and Colonialists', which is exactly what they are because their Spanish ancestors Pirated and colonised South America murdering millions of native in the process. How many indiginous people did we throw out of the Falklands?? NONE! because there were not any! The fact is we can defend our Islands. we did it before and we will do it again. I note every 30 years or so some people get a sort of selective amnesia, about what happened the last time.. and then we were told 'we could not defend the islands' -only because we only had a garrison of 68 or so at the time and that was the fault of the Govt. IF YOU ARE SO SURE BRING IT ON.

You talk as if i was refusing from talking, you don't know me but i came across with many keyboard warriors like you, you're just one of many. I'm not refusing, i'm always open for a good debate to anyone, but i'll put it like this, i consider yourself inferior to me. I could only tell by how you replied with the same copy&paste text that every die hard british nationalist say, when in reality i was talking about a political situation between two governments! Now if you ever wanted to talk personally i'll be always willing to do so.. I generally don't say these things but i wanted to clear things up, good evening

Argentina is too messed up to even think about taking the Falklands back from the UK.

With the amount of land and resources they have , when coupled with nearly 200 years of independence, they should be a very wealthy country but are only middle-income now.

To have whites who conquered what is now Argentina accuse the UK of being colonialists is weird!:crazy:

Well, if in the thread about British overseas territory is impossible to write about Britain, its centuries of successful piracy and about the sea things - I do not know where else to write about it.
But 'would we fig
You talk as if i was refusing from talking, you don't know me but i came across with many keyboard warriors like you, you're just one of many. I'm not refusing, i'm always open for a good debate to anyone, but i'll put it like this, i consider yourself inferior to me. I could only tell by how you replied with the same copy&paste text that every die hard british nationalist say, when in reality i was talking about a political situation between two governments! Now if you ever wanted to talk personally i'll be always willing to do so.. I generally don't say these things but i wanted to clear things up, good evening
No keyboard warrior, no copy and paste it is called KNOWLEDGE from personal experience. You HAVE NOT DEBATED all you did was come up with the usual Malvinist LIE. The fact that you then say ' I consider yourself inferior to me' shows your Fascistic tendencies. You are just wrong, you are a liar, and you think by quoting Junta rhetoric that makes it true. You know nothing about me, you came out with the usual Arg crap which is total Fantasy. Then when you could not refute you said 'I am not speaking to you' Pathetic, defeatist and Ignorant.

Argentina is too messed up to even think about taking the Falklands back from the UK.

With the amount of land and resources they have , when coupled with nearly 200 years of independence, they should be a very wealthy country but are only middle-income now.

To have whites who conquered what is now Argentina accuse the UK of being colonialists is weird!:crazy:
Absolutely.

Last edited:
The Falklands belongs to the UK. It's hilarious to see the conquering offspring of invaders shouting colonialism at the UK.

article-0-0000C3D000000258-59_634x471.jpg

in 2014 Britain will break anyway as Scotland will vote for freedom,so whats the point in going after an island thousands of miles away...
How do you know? I live in Scotland and there is only 26% support for separation.. And you do not seem to know that most of us ,English, Scots, Welsh, Irish are all related somehow? And whats this freedom bollocks? Have you been watching Braveheart- 'The Idiots guide to Scottish History?'

Lol the Scottish referendum is pretty much done for, especially with the reports concerning the economics of the whole break. They stated that Scotland's GDP could shrink by 3% and the nation be laden with massive debts. Since then there has been a great deal of quiet in the independence camp, until today when Salmon insisted again to use the pound for trading.

U WASTED 3 SECONDS OF MY LIFE WHY?
I COULD GOOGLE THAT
I'm like work there

Lol the Scottish referendum is pretty much done for, especially with the reports concerning the economics of the whole break. They stated that Scotland's GDP could shrink by 3% and the nation be laden with massive debts. Since then there has been a great deal of quiet in the independence camp, until today when Salmon insisted again to use the pound for trading.

Yeah, Welcome to a new Scottish state to stay outside the European Union.
Adopting the Euro would be the FIRST criteria to join.

Yeah, Welcome to a new Scottish state to stay outside the European Union.
Adopting the Euro would be the FIRST criteria to join.
Living as I do in Central Scotland I honestly do not think there will be a vote to go it alone in September

To be honest...Argentina cant go 1vs1 against GB.No way,they have obsolate US weapons from 60s.

But,GB is not a military power anymore.
BBC News - Military cuts mean 'no US partnership', Robert Gates warns Britain

First Russians says "GB is just a little island"
Than Chinese "You are not a great power anymore"

Then US-most powerful GB ally -"If you continue to cut your military budget you are not our No.1 ally anymore".

Back
Top Bottom