What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Reina nightclub attacker who killed 39 nabbed in Istanbul

He has rights as any other terrorist in Turkey. I don't feel bad for him, they can slowly cut him into tiny bits.

What i don't like is; security forces acting outside of the boundries of law. I mean, pass a law and legalize beating against terror suspects, then beat him to your hearts content within the boundries of law.

I mentioned this in an earlier posting. If he is an ISIS POW, then he has no rights.
ISIS has not signed the Geneva Convention, and it is not relevant for ISIS captures.
Beating up a POW of a non-signee does not break any laws.
Turkey does not recognize ISIS as a state, so can they ask them to sign? Heaven knows...
If he is considered a normal mass murdering criminal, then he needs to be treated within the current laws.

I don't know what to think about it. I'accept if this for win information but not for the sake of torture itself.

The police should know what are they doing it illegale itself, they should not brag about it, and certainly not be confortable enought to send photo.

We have soldier fighting Isis at Al Bab, they could be captured, and while Isis don't need reason to be inhumain (like all the people they burn alive, drown, made kill by childdreen), we should not give them pretext.

I mentioned this in an earlier posting. If he is an ISIS POW, then he has no rights.
ISIS has not signed the Geneva Convention, and it is not relevant for ISIS captures.
Beating up a POW of a non-signee does not break any laws.
Turkey does not recognize ISIS as a state, so can they ask them to sign? Heaven knows...
If he is considered a normal mass murdering criminal, then he needs to be treated within the current laws.

Mate, ISIS is not a state. Not recognized as a state by any nation or organization.
This terrorist's condition is; a citizen of Uzbekistan whom conducted terrorism.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Mate, ISIS is not a state. Not recognized as a state by any nation or organization.
This terrorist's condition is; a citizen of Uzbekistan whom conducted terrorism.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

He is certainly a citizen of Uzbekistan guilty of terrorism.
The question is if he also is a POW.
ISIS fulfils certain requirements of a state, even if noone recognizes them.
I do not think the International community is in agreement here.
The second question is if he is a mercenary.

He is certainly a citizen of Uzbekistan guilty of terrorism.
The question is if he also is a POW.
ISIS fulfils certain requirements of a state, even if noone recognizes them.
I do not think the International community is in agreement here.
The second question is if he is a mercenary.
Well, i think what we can agree on is; because he is an ISIS terrorist, no human rights organizations would care what happens to him.

Let's not lose our focus here. He's not the enemy. The real enemy is those who created the conditions for terror to prosper in the Middle East; those who recruited him; those who trained him and financed him; those who sent him into Turkey to commit such horrendous murders.

Get off your high horse, tell that to the innocent victim's family and jews your massacred. It's funny western hypocrites lecture other people, caring more about the criminals' human rights while they daily bombing innocent civilians, and call that "collateral damage"

The "horse" you talk about calls human rights. Ever heard? Which Jews are you talking about? And you bombs daily innocent people?

Law is for human, not terrorists.

You think terrorits are not humans? What else they are? By the way, which court or judge condemned him as a terrorist?

In short a bloody mercenary!

What i don't like is; security forces acting outside of the boundries of law. I mean, pass a law and legalize beating against terror suspects, then beat him to your hearts content within the boundries of law.
Law is made for humans, he's worst than animals.
Treat him like if he's a mad dog

You think terrorits are not humans? What else they are?

Terrorists are not Humans, they are Viruses of Human Race. And viruses dont even categorised as "living organism". So Terrorists don't have "human rights", nor "animal rights".

Back
Top Bottom