BREAKING NEWS: Reina nightclub attacker who killed 39 nabbed in Istanbul

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Reina nightclub attacker who killed 39 nabbed in Istanbul
DAILY SABAH WITH DOGAN NEWS AGENCY
ISTANBUL
Published 22 hours ago

Reina nightclub attacker Abdulgadir Masharipov, who killed 39 people in a nightclub attack in Istanbul on New Year's Eve, was captured by Turkish security forces late Monday.

The Uzbek attacker was caught in his Kyrgyz friend's house in Esenyurt district of Istanbul. The Daesh terrorist is now being transferred to Istanbul Police Headquarters.

Police have been after the terrorist since January 1. Security forces have previously raided a house in Istanbul's Maltepe district and detained Masharipov's wife, whose identity has been kept hidden. Previous reports stated that his wife and his family members had been detained by police after the attack.

"I learned about the attack from TV. I didn't know that my husband was a Daesh terrorist, let alone a sympathizer," media reports had quoted his wife as saying.

After staging the attack on the nightclub, the terrorist went to a house in Zeytinburnu, where his wife and children were brought to. Masharipov then took his 4-year-old son and went missing.

"We said goodbye to each other and he left the house," Masharipov's wife told anti-terror police during her interrogation.

Previous reports have said that after attacking Reina, Masharipov went to Zeytinburnu with a taxi and asked workers at a local Uighur restaurant to give money to the driver. Uighurs were among those detained after the attack, while the owner of the restaurant, identified as Şemsettin Dursun, has denied any connection to the attack.
http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...lub-attacker-who-killed-39-nabbed-in-istanbul

Well done! I hope he'll rot in jail for ever and a day.

ISTANBUL
Published 22 hours ago

Reina nightclub attacker Abdulgadir Masharipov, who killed 39 people in a nightclub attack in Istanbul on New Year's Eve, was captured by Turkish security forces late Monday.

The Uzbek attacker was caught in his Kyrgyz friend's house in Esenyurt district of Istanbul. The Daesh terrorist is now being transferred to Istanbul Police Headquarters.

Police have been after the terrorist since January 1. Security forces have previously raided a house in Istanbul's Maltepe district and detained Masharipov's wife, whose identity has been kept hidden. Previous reports stated that his wife and his family members had been detained by police after the attack.

"I learned about the attack from TV. I didn't know that my husband was a Daesh terrorist, let alone a sympathizer," media reports had quoted his wife as saying.

After staging the attack on the nightclub, the terrorist went to a house in Zeytinburnu, where his wife and children were brought to. Masharipov then took his 4-year-old son and went missing.

"We said goodbye to each other and he left the house," Masharipov's wife told anti-terror police during her interrogation.

Previous reports have said that after attacking Reina, Masharipov went to Zeytinburnu with a taxi and asked workers at a local Uighur restaurant to give money to the driver. Uighurs were among those detained after the attack, while the owner of the restaurant, identified as Şemsettin Dursun, has denied any connection to the attack.
http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...lub-attacker-who-killed-39-nabbed-in-istanbul

Good job...now grill him so that tells about the whole network.

ISTANBUL
Published 22 hours ago

Nice!...

But he doesn't looks good. Have you tortured him?

Great! He is caught alive!!!!! Horoz gibi ötsün bakalim simdi. Reuturs claims a foreign intelligence agency colloborated with the terrorist. I wonder which one... hmm ends with a and starts with c

I hope he is set an example and that he becomes a source to reach the other cockroaches.

You think two times unlawful makes right?

Turkey stopped being a lawful place a few years ago, but I kinda have to say that this guy deserves it and I hope his kid will grow up in a foster home.

Turkey stopped being a lawful place a few years ago, but I kinda have to say that this guy deserves it and I hope his kid will grow up in a foster home.

Why? They should send the family back to Central Asia if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom