What's new

Istanbul bombing: Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summit

Oh boy...if you are scared of a few dozen M1117 Guardian vehicles,then you really aren't that much of a regional power,are you?

Even Germany doesnt have 1.000+ Tanks and IFVs and 80+ Attack Helicopters

on the other hand USA gave 1.000+ Tanks and IFVs and 80+ Attack Helicopters to Greece against Turkiye

also USA gave 40.000 trucks of weapons to PKK/YPG Terrorists against Turkiye

USA uses Greece and PKK/YPG as pawns against Turkiye

You just proved to the whole forum that you're an ignorant know-it-all who spreads fake news.

Only you and your false flagger troll team

ignorant liar Foinikas with zero military knowledge who said CROTALE AD system can stop TAYFUN Ballistic Missile

even my 19 year old nephew knows about CROTALE can not stop Ballistic Missiles

only running 24/7 to terrorize Turkish threads with lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

Strangely,buyuk Sultan Erdogan finally got to meet Biden. Looks like he accepted the condolences after all.

Tense? More like sleepy and bored.

Buyuk Sultan Erdogan kicked all of you in İraq,Syria,Libya ,Karabakh and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
on the other hand USA gave 1.000+ Tanks and IFVs and 80+ Attack Helicopters to Greece against Turkiye

The Hellenic Army is so powerful? Wow! I'll call the minister and inform him.

The Hellenic Army is so powerful? Wow! I'll call the minister and inform him.

Lapdogs are always Lapdogs from 1919-1922 to 2022

100 years ago USA-UK-France also gave most modern weapons to Greece to attack unarmed Turkiye

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

Lapdogs are always Lapdogs from 1919-1922 to 2022

100 years ago USA-UK-France also gave most modern weapons to Greece to attack unarmed Turkiye

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming
So when you can't back up your claims, you return to repeating the same lines about "100 years ago..."

And you still avoid to give us a straight answer about your age and job.

So when you can't back up your claims, you return to repeating the same lines about "100 years ago..."

I showed you deployment of American weapons to Greece and Islands

USA gave 1.000+ Tanks and IFVs and 80+ Attack Helicopters to Greece against Turkiye

USA gave 40.000 trucks of weapons to PKK/YPG Terrorists against Turkiye
and USA trained 100.000+ PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria

now both Greece and PKK/YPG use as proxies by USA to fight Turkiye as like 100 years

when you can't back up your claims, you return to repeating the same silly video from youtube

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch @waz

when you stop Foinikas and his troll team who running and terrorize Turkish threads 24/7 with lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

and last one is Genghis Khan who said Turkiye supply weapons to Ukraine to make Uncle SAM happy

REALITY
Ukraine is one of 34 countries who bought TB-2 UCAVs
and Ukraine-Turkiye signed TB-2 deal in 2019 , far before than the conflict
please watch your language and be civil while responding to your online opponents.

@Irfan Baloch @waz Will you guys ever do something about the crazy man? I mean ...it's....become ridiculous. He keeps insulting everyone,he keeps destroying threads,it is completely impossible to discuss anything with him,he respects nothing...so will you guys finally do something about him?

In just 24 hours he's insulted aziqbal,merzifonlu,Genghis Khan 1,me and others. He won't stop.
warning is served. please don't provoke anyone. a little bit of harmless banter is fine but keep it civil.

please watch your language and be civil while responding to your online opponents.

warning is served. please don't provoke anyone. a little bit of harmless banter is fine but keep it civil.
Bhai,that's it? He kept picking up fights with everyone,respected members too. I didn't provoke anyone.

Bhai,that's it? He kept picking up fights with everyone,respected members too. I didn't provoke anyone.
You do, you always provoke Chinese members with lies and smearings.

You latest great work

Last edited:
Greece is to Turkey as India is to China, a lot of bragging the chest thumping, not real substance and power to back up.

You joined PDF in 2021 to provoke me and to terrorize my threads

You have dirty game
1 ) You are running to provoke me and terrorize Turkish threads with lies
2) You are calling your false flagger troll team and anti-Erdogan , anti-Turkiye users
3 ) All together crying to Mods as victims to ban me

Your dirty game wont work anymore
now MODS very well knows you and your dirty game

You joined PDF in 2021 to provoke me and to terrorize my threads

You have dirty game
1 ) You are running to provoke me and terrorize Turkish threads with lies
2) You are calling your false flagger troll team and anti-Erdogan , anti-Turkiye users
3 ) All together crying to Mods as victims to ban me

Your dirty game wont work anymore
now MODS very well knows you and your dirty game
Most posters come to PDF to discuss and promote their countries, he came to pick fights and stir troubles.

Greece is to Turkey as India is to China, a lot of bragging the chest thumping, not real substance and power to back up.

USA has proxies against Russia,China and Turkiye

Ukraine against Russia
Taiwan against China
Greece - PKK/YPG , FETO against Turkiye

Greece, like Israel, is a country owing its very existence to US protection, once US declines and the protection is gone, the very existence of the country will become a big question mark.

Greece, like Israel, is a country owing its very existence to US protection, once US declines and the protection is gone, the very existence of the country will become a big question mark.
who is going to attack Israel without American protection?

Dubai with Burj Khalifa?
almost all Arab countries are Israeli allies and those that are hostile cant even protect theirown Capitals.

Back
Top Bottom