What's new

Istanbul bombing: Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summit

Maybe they do,it's a probability. How is it a "known fact" though?

You know they do so stop acting retard. The Turks have clearly rejected US crocodile tears.

The US provides shelter to Gülen which is also accused by the Turkish state of many crimes.

I actually am curious, how do you "reject" a condolence??

Like talking on a phone and say, "Stop Pretending blah,,,," or is it a letter saying, "Your Condolence is Rejected?"

Interior Minister SOYLU : "We do not accept the condolences of the US Embassy"

Of course, our alliance with a State that feeds Kobani terror zones and sends money from its own senates to this understanding that tries to disturb Turkiye's peace from there should of course be discussed.

I would like to express that of course we do not have the strength to endure these treachery.

also Interior Minister SOYLU said

Whoever is feeding the YPG/PYD there, who provide internal intelligence to the PKK terror organization , is the perpetrator ( USA ). There's no point in arguing about pawns.

1668499010944.png

USA support PKK terrorism against Turkiye since 1990s
and USA gave 40.000 trucks of weapons to PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria against Turkiye

that means terrorist supporter USA killed 6 Turks including 3 years old girl in Istanbul a few days ago

Last edited:

Of course, our alliance with a State that feeds Kobani terror zones and sends money from its own senates to this understanding that tries to disturb Turkiye's peace from there should of course be discussed.

I would like to express that of course we do not have the strength to endure these treachery.

View attachment 896635

and USA gave 40.000 trucks of weapons to PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria against Turkiye

that means terrorist supporter USA killed 6 Turks including 3 years old girl in Istanbul a few days ago

Not only do the enemies support terror outfits. They even ridicule the dead. You spell it out for him.

Good solid response by Turkey. Good to see that not every country is like Pakistan.

You know they do so stop acting retard. The Turks have clearly rejected US crocodile tears.

The US provides shelter to Gülen which is also accused by the Turkish state of many crimes.

View attachment 896635

Ok then,how about Erdogan cuts all ties with USA and imposes sanctions on them?

Or is it just big talk?

Or is it just big talk?

Perhaps your American buddies need to stop aiding PKK terrorists that kill innocent Turks?

Or is it just big talk?

Operations continue. Of course the terrorists were arrested If we hadn't caught them, they would have escaped to Greece

and We will kick terrorist supporter USA and their ugly smelly PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria

another Turkish military operation is loading

Of course the terrorists were arrested If we hadn't caught them, they would have escaped to Greece
Wow! Soylu said a dumb thing and you repeat it blindly!

Remind that guy that Turkish government sends all these people to Greece. Remind him that the authorities often cooperate with the traffickers to send them on our shores or on Evros.

and We will kick terrorist supporter USA and their ugly smelly PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria

another Turkish military operation is loading
And how about you declare sanctions on USA instead of big talk? No? Then don't complain.

You can't go like "We don't accept your condolences" and at the same time "Please give us F-16Vs".

Wow! Soylu said a dumb thing and you repeat it blindly!

SOYLU is Interior Minister of Turkiye ,, not waiter like you

Remind that guy that Turkish government sends all these people to Greece. Remind him that the authorities often cooperate with the traffickers to send them on our shores or on Evros

Over 25.000 FETO Terrorists escaped to Greece since 2016
and most of them are in USA , Canada and other European Countries now

Greece support FETO and PKK Terrorists against Turkiye
Greece hosts over 3.500 FETO Terrorists
Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists

stop terrorize all Turkish threads with your lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda
You are enemy to Turkiye

You are absolute filth. Disgusting. Absolute gutter material. Adding more pain to people who are already mourning a terror attack. You are a low-level troll who goes around in Turkish topics with the sole purpose to flaimbait.

It is not your fault. The moderators should have banned you ages ago. You should have been taken out of your misery a long time ago.
I didn't add any pain. I didn't do anything.

I see though,what YOU are doing. You're spewing lies and bullshit,to start a fuss out of nowhere.

USA doesn't air transfer its weapons, money and forces to support Kurdish sepratists. They have Israeli terror network in the region to get the job done.

Reaction of Turkey is logical but the head of snake is in Tel Aviv.

I didn't add any pain. I didn't do anything.

I see though,what YOU are doing. You're spewing lies and bullshit,to start a fuss out of nowhere.

Of course. You are here to spread Greek flowers. Everyone can see that.

Don't act like a little toddler. Everyone here knows that you are obsessed with Turkish topics. You practically live 24/7 in Turkish topics.

SOYLU is Interior Minister of Turkiye ,, not waiter like you
Who ever told you that I'm a "waiter"? Lol

Yes,Soylu is the Interior Minister. Should you or I or anyone else,take his word as 100% truth? No. Definitely not. Have a critical mind.
Greece support FETO and PKK Terrorists against Turkiye
Greece hosts over 3.500 FETO Terrorists
Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists

Again with stupid AKP accusations and propaganda? You'll swallow every fake news the current Turkish government is spewing and repeat it endlessly.
stop terrorize all Turkish threads with your lies anti-Turkiye propaganda
You are enemy to Turkiye
Unlike you,I don't do propaganda. It's not my thing. Everyone who does not agree with you personally or the AKP narration,you say they "terrorize Turkish threads".

Who ever told you that I'm a "waiter"? Lol

Yes,Soylu is the Interior Minister. Should you or I or anyone else,take his word as 100% truth? No. Definitely not. Have a critical mind.

Again with stupid AKP accusations and propaganda? You'll swallow every fake news the current Turkish government is spewing and repeat it endlessly.

Unlike you,I don't do propaganda. It's not my thing. Everyone who does not agree with you personally or the AKP narration,you say they "terrorize Turkish threads".

Stop hijacking this topic. Remain on topic.

The topic is that Turkey has rejected US crocodile tears. The US supports PKK elements and is therefore responsible for the attack.

Stop hijacking this topic. Remain on topic.

The topic is that Turkey has rejected US crocodile tears. The US supports PKK elements and is therefore responsible for the attack.
Are you f* kidding me? You diverted the whole conversation by accusing me,when I called out your flawed thinking.

Crocodile tears maybe,crocidile tears on the Turkish government as well though. You can't go around accusing USA and rejected condolences and shouting to your public about how much Anti-American you are,but at the same beg for a meeting with Biden,keep asking F-16Vs,doing exercises with them and hosting contigents of their Armed Forces in your country.

At some point,you have to decide. The AKP government has to decide: Are they in NATO or are they out of NATO?

Back
Top Bottom