What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Reina nightclub attacker who killed 39 nabbed in Istanbul

No flaying either, today morning when i saw the pictures i thought damn thats gonna be a good day but always with a second thought that if it was really good to act outside the laws by beating him so its already borderline if you ask me.

Media says they dont let him sleep till he tells who his contacts were, where he got the weapon and the almost 200k $ found in his appartment.
So he is already being punished and wont be able to rest in jail either, thats enough.

What an upright and moral citizen you are my friend.

I don't feel bad at all, dude killed 30 people.

No flaying either, today morning when i saw the pictures i thought damn thats gonna be a good day but always with a second thought that if it was really good to act outside the laws by beating him so its already borderline if you ask me.

Media says they dont let him sleep till he tells who his contacts were, where he got the weapon and the almost 200k $ found in his appartment.
So he is already being punished and wont be able to rest in jail either, thats enough.
The beating might have happened if he tried to resist arrest, since he is now known to be armed and very dangerous, the SWAT or Anti-Terrorist team had to control him by force, hence the beating or the physical fight, not to forget that the terrorist had training in firearms and hand to hand combat, so he might have tried to fight his way out and escape..

What an upright and moral citizen you are my friend.

I don't feel bad at all, dude killed 30 people.
He killed 39

Last edited:
The beating might have happened if he tried to resist arrest, since he is now known to be armed and very dangerous, the SWAT or Anti-Terrorist team had to control him by force, hence the beating or the physical fight, not to forget that the terrorist had training in firearms and hand to hand combat, so he might have tried to fight his way and escape..

He killed 39

rounding the number.

Just like our soldiers our police officers have no discipline. I mean who's posting those pictures or even allowing taking them with a boot on the head of someone for example?

We're talking about people and not money and even if, you round up after 5.

I know but my thought process was since I was already breaking the rounding rules why not break them again.

Besides does it even matter? Killing one person is a heinous crime.

Torturing and killing a 4 year old? ........This isn't justifiable, no matter what sort of crimes, his monster of a father committed.
Massacring 39 people while they celebrate NYE is not acceptable to. You have to show these animals that are much bigger and badder animals out there.

Attacker is Uzbek (could be Afghan from north) and have confessed being trained in puppet Afghananist.
Very similar story to that of Pakistans.
This arrest once again emphasise, intelligence sharing and joint task force is an absolute must.
People who are propagating against the anti Isis coalition, are complicits.

Last edited:
We should show no mercy to those who killed so many young people in Turkey in the last years. People with at least a bit of humanity in their hearts... even animals deserve to be good with them and to show them mercy when they realize their mistakes and feel sorry for what they did.
That's not the case with terrorists though whatever it is ISIS or PKK scums we are talking about. Whenever we got our hands on one of them we should make them suffer as much as their *** can handle. They should regret every single second of their lives from ever since the idea of terrorizing this county and it's people came to their minds for the first time. Let them other bastards know what is waiting for them once we catch them alive. Of course it should be all done on hidden places, professionally... KGB / FSB / Gestapo style without too much talking about it. :enjoy:

I have seen a video, where security agents, had to save him from angry mob. This is not a good sign, expect his handlers doing every thing to have him killed.
I hope, Turkey manage to extract info of master minds before he is killed in mysterious way.
It's not important for Turkey but also for the whole region!

So he was a dirty Uzbek terrorist after all. Uzbeks in general are assholes.
He's not Uzbek, he's Tajik.. Tajik people are related to Iranians/Kurds, not Turks. Stop trying to ignite hatred between Turkic groups.

"Doğan News Agency reported that the suspect also received training in Pakistan and was wanted by Uzbek authorities though it did not specify charges against him. Doğan also said Masharipov was an ethnic Tajik living in Uzbekistan."

I have absolutely no, NIL zilch nada doubt that you are hearing those voices. There is NOTHING in your posting history that suggests otherwise.

India could be playing a dangerous game... training Uzbek terrorists to attack bolochistan and CPEC... but now these terrorist Indian "assets" have gone rogue and are attacking other countries around the world... ! Probably shocking...

India could be playing a dangerous game... training Uzbek terrorists to attack bolochistan and CPEC... but now these terrorist Indian "assets" have gone rogue and are attacking other countries around the world... ! Probably shocking...

No need to go full retard here.

I do not think this criminal has any rights, so Turkey would not be acting outside any law.
That said, there is some things which feels good, and somethings which feels evil.

What is at stake, is really how Turks picture themselves.

What to do about it, is for the Turks to decide.

I do not think this criminal has any rights, so Turkey would not be acting outside any law.
That said, there is some things which feels good, and somethings which feels evil.

What is at stake, is really how Turks picture themselves.

What to do about it, is for the Turks to decide.
He has rights as any other terrorist in Turkey. I don't feel bad for him, they can slowly cut him into tiny bits.

What i don't like is; security forces acting outside of the boundries of law. I mean, pass a law and legalize beating against terror suspects, then beat him to your hearts content within the boundries of law.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom