What's new

Brahmaputra dries up in Arunachal Pradesh town! Is China responsible?

Its good to see Chinese are wise. I look forward to Pakistan assisting China in splitting and dismembering this artificial state known as India that has been imposed in our neighbourhood as a thorn to cause all of us problems in the neighbourhood

Yes, lots of Pakistanis do that using Photoshop its a good time pass you can go with it.

you mean return of 1971? ;)

When was the last time that India was succesful against any country that even had half its population. You got whacked in 1962. Muslims ruled you for centuries. I look forward to China teaching Indians a lesson whether its by stopping water reaching India or by invading Indian

Its good to see Chinese are wise. I look forward to Pakistan assisting China in splitting and dismembering this artificial state known as India that has been imposed in our neighbourhood as a thorn to cause all of us problems in the neighbourhood

It didn't take much as one nomame Chinese blogger on his essaie wroting on how to divide India to cause Indians diplomate to demand China for explaination and create frenzy in India media...we have hit their nerf with only one insignificant article...Imagine we go for real.

It didn't take much as one nomame Chinese blogger on his essaie wroting on how to divide India to cause Indians diplomate to demand China for explaination and create frenzy in India media...we have hit their nerf with only one insignificant article...Imagine we go for real.

We await anxiously for China to invade and dismember India and introduce real friendship and peace in our neighbourhood.

there's reason for indus valley civilization moved from current day pak to ganges plain!!

Gangetic civilisation has nothing to do with Indus Valley civilisation. (Hint: Indus Script is pictorial; Brahmic scripts are alphabetical).

We await anxiously for China to invade and dismember India and introduce real friendship and peace in our neighbourhood.

We wait for pakistan to implode and make the wrong moves in the aftermath. Once, the LET takes over, don;t worry China will not be able to stop the world from doing what needs to be done. After 9/11, nobody likes muslims. Do you know how many Pakistani's I know who tell folks they are INdian. I make ann extra effort to reveal the truth, so that they look like fools

When was the last time that India was succesful against any country that even had half its population. You got whacked in 1962. Muslims ruled you for centuries. I look forward to China teaching Indians a lesson whether its by stopping water reaching India or by invading Indian

so what it was not Pakistan. and why are you so much religious psychic, wanna earn eternity by killing others o_O

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

LMAO you mean real revenge from big brother as you got bullied :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom