What's new

Brahmaputra dries up in Arunachal Pradesh town! Is China responsible?

^@ dragon

r u high on cocaine. if you do that what about we turn beijing to nuclear wasteland. it will MAD. in case of bangladesh they cant do nothing to us. you are chinese and you talk like an american.

Woo..now Indian bring up Nuke as bargain :lol: for water...just count your number and we count ours...LMAO...sure Banglash can offer China a temporary seaport and listning posts to monitor Indian's Navy and in exchange we will arm them with your "Brahmos" and Land version of "Brahmos" as you guys dream to offer to Vietnam :lol: they will demolish your Dams as retaliation...it's not MAD but good enought to give your Indians nightmare...I don't talk like american...in fact I talk like India...in a language that you understand better.

...The Chinese dont need the water issue to confront India, they know it is useless. It is more of detrimental than any strategic gain for Chinese. However it takes some comprehension people like to understand.

Water is useless against India? we know your core Interest...with your growing population and economy..without water...you're facing DOOM...the reason we close our eyes and let the water flow into your territory is that we don't need to create unecessary enemy within our boundary...but In case of hostility...you can bet that every option is open that include water diversion...Don't take as sign of weakness of China when we let you have free vital resource such as WATER, it's even more vital than mineral and Oils...we generously give it to you and we can take away any time...as for strategic gain..we dont expect to use water card any time until the crucial moment...I'm not strategist but I do know the value of water

India couldn't ensure MAD with Sri Lanka. The moment they even try to threaten China with nukes. India will taste how a first attack by hundreds of thermonuclear/nukes taste like taking them all out including all their missile sites. Be like America nuking Japan. No second strike possible sonny jim.

India couldn't ensure MAD with Sri Lanka. The moment they even try to threaten China with nukes. India will taste how a first attack by hundreds of thermonuclear/nukes taste like taking them all out including all their missile sites. Be like America nuking Japan. No second strike possible sonny jim.

Sorry you dont have a war fighting nuclear arsenal, save them for deterrence purpose ;)

funny that a chinese is singing "second strike" .... go look at the state of your nuclear subs. Have they ever left coastal waters .... leave alone the regions seas.

and the state of chinese missiles ... .the less said the better. If they target moscow, there is an equal chance that they land up in tehran. Poor CPC ... they'll have to find a reason why they "deliberately" shot a missile at Iran. :laugh:

Indeed ... if a true chinese missile attack ends up in the ocean .... CPC will say they were "testing" a missile; and the missile successfully reached it's "pre-determined" target in the ocean.:laugh:

funny that a chinese is singing "second strike" .... go look at the state of your nuclear subs. Have they ever left coastal waters .... leave alone the regions seas.

and the state of chinese missiles ... .the less said the better. If they target moscow, there is an equal chance that they land up in tehran. Poor CPC ... they'll have to find a reason why they "deliberately" shot a missile at Iran. :laugh:

Indeed ... if a true chinese missile attack ends up in the ocean .... CPC will say they were "testing" a missile; and the missile successfully reached it's "pre-determined" target in the ocean.:laugh:

uhmm I like this post it really makes your fellow Indians face palm and make Chinese members think "Oh god I hope most Indians don't have intelligence like this"

uhmm I like this post it really makes your fellow Indians face palm and make Chinese members think "Oh god I hope most Indians don't have intelligence like this"

you've already proven enough of your "high IQ" on this forum.

I pray your CPC doesn't shoot you ... for damaging the facade they have been trying to create.

And btw.... CPC also charges your family for the bullet used to kill you. So, make sure they can pay for the bullet.

China had enough to 'deter' US and USSR. India wasn't even on the map buddy.

OK lets take it like this, PRC have enough to deter against US, Russia, what after it waste her nukes upon India? no deterrence?

huh?

Last time I hear a Chinese telling they will attack India by launching their state of the art Submarines in Brahmaputra river. :lol: :lol:

Typical Indians, blaming their neighbours for their own problems, with absolutely no proof at all. :rolleyes:

Sort of like how they blamed the Pakistani government for the Mumbai attacks, yet till this day these Indians still have no proof.

Its good to see Chinese are wise. I look forward to Pakistan assisting China in splitting and dismembering this artificial state known as India that has been imposed in our neighbourhood as a thorn to cause all of us problems in the neighbourhood

Its good to see Chinese are wise. I look forward to Pakistan assisting China in splitting and dismembering this artificial state known as India that has been imposed in our neighbourhood as a thorn to cause all of us problems in the neighbourhood

do u have any other task than splitting india?:hitwall:

Brotherhood of NOD lol
Brotherhood_of_NOD_by_communistmonkey.jpg

lol @ name of the picture designer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom