What's new

China damming Brahmaputra river may prove disastrous for Bangladesh

He needs serious virtual spanking to change his shitty manner and dub other people with different views Jamatis.
There are plenty of people among BCL/BAL who tag people jamatis who slightly disagree with them. Even hard spanking won't change their mindsetting Bhai! They are gone case! I know some people personally who possessed same quality!

They tagged me Razakar several times ( even when I was Hasina fan) , because I refused to hate Pakistani people!

They are mentally handicapped! And TBH , not only Hasina's inconsistent behavior , but also such a.ssholes are responsible to my new changing anti Hasina stance!

So in reality I actually thank them. Because if they had slight sanity , and Hasina spoke slight truth , I wouldn't be able to get the light of truth of Hasina and Sheikh family, because I used to ignore every analysis that were against Hasina and her father!

But because of these mentally handicapped BAL people I started to research!

And slowly got the truth! Thanks to almighty Allah!

Why are you Bangladeshi politicos of such low breeding?

Full of profanity and filthy language!!
It's a perfect way to counter BAL/BCL, and the towhidi janota who consider themselves as brave Bengali and ready for either jihad or give their life to protect sovereignty of Bangladesh, but flee from the sound of firework ,considering it a sound of bullet!

Last edited:
There are plenty of people among BCL/BAL who tag people jamatis who slightly disagree with them. Even hard spanking won't change their mindsetting Bhai! They are gone case! I know some people personally who possessed same quality!

They tagged me Razakar several times ( even when I was Hasina fan) , because I refused to hate Pakistani people!

They are mentally handicapped! And TBH , not only Hasina's inconsistent behavior , but also such a.ssholes are responsible to my new changing anti Hasina stance!

So in reality I actually thank them. Because if they had slight sanity , and Hasina spoke slight truth , I wouldn't be able to get the light of truth of Hasina and Sheikh family, because I used to ignore every analysis that were against Hasina and her father!

But because of these mentally handicapped BAL people I started to research!

And slowly got the truth! Thanks to almighty Allah!
Most of the BAL/BCL nincompoops are the staunchest supporters of Akhand Bharat. They don't believe in the sovereignty of Bangladesh. Just look at his username. It's @IndianLite. It proves his love for India.

This is true for other South Asian countries as well. Look at India, they can't even design an automatic rifle by themselves. The same goes for Pakistan also. They also can't design a rifle from the scratch.
Yours is a lame excuse if it is India. Only yesterday its Chandrayan has reached the South Pole of the Moon.

It built Farakka, it produced Ambassador cars, though low quality. It produces now many different types of motor vehicles.

It builds railway steel tracks, passenger coaches, goods trains and engines.It exports them to an idiotic BD where people are busy in prayers and cursing others.

It has built multiple power stations even in BD.

There are thousand other mechanical, electrical things their private companies can produce. So, how do you compare a stupid BD with technologically capable India?

Better, you do not go after .303 rifles.

So, a nationalism with weak foundation of intelligence has no value.

Actually, when they have many achievements, we have 0 achievement except garments.

Yours is a lame excuse if it is India. Only yesterday its Chandrayan has reached the South Pole of the Moon.

It built Farakka, it produced Ambassador cars, though low quality. It produces now many different types of motor vehicles.

It builds railway steel tracks, passenger coaches, goods trains and engines.It exports them to an idiotic BD where people are busy in prayers and cursing others.

It has built multiple power stations even in BD.

There are thousand other mechanical, electrical things their private companies can produce. So, how do you compare a stupid BD with technologically capable India?

Better, you do not go after .303 rifles.

So, a nationalism with weak foundation of intelligence has no value.

Actually, when they have many achievements, we have 0 achievement except garments.
No doubt India has its successes in many areas but I was referring to its weakness in one of the basic technological areas. They cannot design a rifle on their own.

No doubt India has its successes in many areas but I was referring to its weakness in one of the basic technological areas. They cannot design a rifle on their own.
You are concentrating on an unknown subject. India has its self-designed jet plane Teja. It has its multiple rocket system.

And only yesterday, it sent its Moon Mission Chandrayan. Criticizing other countries’ small faults and avoiding their achievements is no way a stupid BD will ever develop.

Send another Bangayan to the Moon and come back to claim Indian Chandrayan had no toilets.

You are concentrating on an unknown subject. India has its self-designed jet plane Teja. It has its multiple rocket system.
India took help from many friendly countries in designing Tejas.

It's ok, brother. You know engineering stuffs more than me.
Perhaps, you will be thinking what the RFL small pumps do. Note that our bloody inefficient WASA pressure is so low that the water cannot reach a designated elevation.

This is where the RFL small 1 to 2hp motors boost up the flow to upper floors of residential or hotels.

Irrigation pumps need larger capacities because they have to bring up the underground water incessantly for irrigation.

When Indian companies produce 10 or 20 hp irrigation pumps, you come here with 1 hp booster pumps to say BD is a very capable.

India took help from many friendly countries in designing Tejas.
Yes, hundreds of countries helped India to send Moon missions. Now, ask thousands of countries to help BD to produce just a few irrigation pumps and let us see results.

Can you produce it? Check the background of BD people before claiming absurd things.

Last edited:
China until just a few years ago could not manufacture the balls in a ballpoint pen

China until just a few years ago could not manufacture the balls in a ballpoint pen

Come on! Welcome to answer a 'Chinese Classic Question'~Why do we make these ballpoint pen steel ball?

WHY?

Reminder: China only produces ballpoint pen steel balls once...……

Then the market becomes saturated.

Then stop production.

Chinese factory: I don't know why we have to make ballpoint pen balls.

Li Keqiang: Because someone told me that China cannot make ballpoint pen balls.

Chinese factory: ??????????????????

Last edited:
Come on! Welcome to answer a 'Chinese Classic Question'~Why do we make these ballpoint pen steel ball?

WHY?

Reminder: China only produces ballpoint pen steel balls once...……

Then the market becomes saturated.

Then stop production.

Chinese factory: I don't know why we have to make ballpoint pen balls.

Li Keqiang: Because someone told me that China cannot make ballpoint pen balls.

Chinese factory: ??????????????????
Bangladesh remains a highly underdeveloped country unable to produce the simplest technology products because our people are shameless and do not like to accept other countries’ successes as good only out of jealousy.

We cannot produce because we think we are already at par with Japan and India. I am happy that @saif does not come up with open defecation in India. Our great asset @Bilal9 comes up with it all the time when all the towns and cities have almost no public toilet facilities.

BD is infested with this kind of people and this is the reason we ask China to build a new Teesta project while India builds all its projects like Farakka.

BD is in a sad state.

Bangladesh remains a highly underdeveloped country unable to produce the simplest technology products because our people are shameless and do not like to accept other countries’ successes as good only out of jealousy.

We cannot produce because we think we are already at par with Japan and India. I am happy that @saif does not come up with open defecation in India. Our great asset @Bilal9 comes up with it all the time when all the towns and cities have almost no public toilet facilities.

BD is infested with this kind of people and this is the reason we ask China to build a new Teesta project while India builds all its projects like Farakka.

BD is in a sad state.
Your beloved India houses half of the world's poor people. India's per capita income is still lower than Bangladesh's per capita income. And yes, the stinky Indians defecate in the open. The whole world knows it.

Your beloved India houses half of the world's poor people. India's per capita income is still lower than Bangladesh's per capita income. And yes, the stinky Indians defecate in the open. The whole world knows it.
A poor Ondia can send Moon missions, but the highly intelligent people of a super-rich BD cannot produce even irrigation pumps. It imports $425 million worth of this item from poor countries like India.

Are not you guys ashamed of your country’s great achievements all through the last 75 years? It remains a beggar country.

A poor Ondia can send Moon missions, but the highly intelligent people of a super-rich BD cannot produce even irrigation pumps. It imports $425 million worth of this item from poor countries like India.

Are not you guys ashamed of your country’s great achievements all through the last 75 years? It remains a beggar country.
The whole world knows India as a beggar, poor shitty country also.

These accounts - Killuminati and Blue Ocean, are false flagger Indians. I will explain later why I say so. Newly hatched accounts - extolling the glory of India.

Ignore them brother....
Has that 'later' date arrived yet?

Back
Top Bottom