What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

The source that you put here also tell about terrorism from your country .... are you also agree with it .

But still not facing shame for illegal border crossing

Thats why I said that ``even the propaganda news accepted there are 2.7 billion dollar worth Illegal smuggling``.

2nd news provided the real picture.

N so called terrorists that you have been talking about are of Indian origin and are freedom fighter in their respective area and not Bangladeshi citizen.

You lot should have some shame for using big mouth despite debunked.

Thats why I said that ``even the propaganda news accepted there are 2.7 billion dollar worth Illegal smuggling``.

N so called terrorists that you have been talking about are of Indian origin and are freedom fighter in their respective area and not Bangladeshi citizen.

Liar Bangladeshi again denying shamelessly.

You say BSF shoots people who don't pay bribes. Are they so poor in maths and management skills ? Why dont those smugglers factor in the bribe which has to be payed into their financial balance sheets ? It is feasible since they obviously dont pay any other tax for that matter(smuggling)

Also, How about starting a national movement like this to teach the difference between the HDI index of BD and India ? I am pretty sure they will stop jumping the day they learn that India has a lower HDI value as compared to BD ;) :cheesy: :rofl:

Finally, what does BDRs do ? Do they ever catch any innocent coming back to the country ? Or they also shoot those who don't pay and simply blames BSF ? ;)

india bangladesh border is a joke :rofl::rofl:

u can transfer anything just u have 2 bribe some money 2 the BSF members

if my indians dadas doesnt accept this truth go 2 the border u ll see

india bangladesh border is a joke :rofl::rofl:

u can transfer anything just u have 2 bribe some money 2 the BSF members

if my indians dadas doesnt accept this truth go 2 the border u ll see
Well paying bribe, crossing the border, dying due to BSF bullet is all part of same game right.
Is it not part of the illegal deal then?
Why should you complain if most such deals succeed?
Surely few will die, but that is occupational hazard of illegal crossing.

Compare that will a typical drug dealer in USA, you guys are lot better off.

Well paying bribe, crossing the border, dying due to BSF bullet is all part of same game right.
Is it not part of the illegal deal then?
Why should you complain if most such deals succeed?
Surely few will die, but that is occupational hazard of illegal crossing.

Here comes the Bharatio twist since drug dealers of U.S and poor smugglers of BD aren't in similar mission hence it's not an apple to apple comparison. One is compulsive in getting rich by earning quick buck through trading unhealthy substance and the other is busy earning basic means to meet the similar ends. Bharatis being spin doctors, like to twist and turn on things that suit them whilst deliberately down play and overlook other things that don't fit in their scheme of things.

My humble request to BD brothers, don't fall into trap of Fanatic Islamist forces, they will use and throw you. It was India who saved your mother and sisters from being raped and murdered. It was India who begged the world to listen to your pain, This is India who will come to help you when you need us.

We are brothers, we must live like brothers.

your words are heart rending but sadly the postings by your fellow Indians are not really brotherly towards the Bangladeshis
there is a very distressing video with copres hanging by poles and being carried like beasts. a handiwork of BSF

thats hardly a justification for another human being whatever the excuse. refer to the fist post 2nd video.
I dont understand how a country that is supposed to be a savior of Bengalis can do such thing to a country which it helped in its making.

your words are heart rending but sadly the postings by your fellow Indians are not really brotherly towards the Bangladeshis
there is a very distressing video with copres hanging by poles and being carried like beasts. a handiwork of BSF

thats hardly a justification for another human being whatever the excuse. refer to the fist post 2nd video.
I dont understand how a country that is supposed to be a savior of Bengalis can do such thing to a country which it helped in its making.

You did not add how such a country discriminating against the minority bengali speaking muslim population by terming them muslim and jihadi? does it represent work of any civilized country? Even Jammat does not spread venom against hindus in Bangladesh like the hindu preacher was doing in the video.

Answer one simple question :

If it was in your power, will you allow illegal Afghans to flood into Pakistan, affect the local economy, change both ethnic and religious demographics , indulge in illegal drug smuggling ,fake currency business and in general destroy the law and order in that area ?.

That is what the illegal Banglas are doing in in our border districts and we will do everything in our power to stop that including shooting them on sight.No questions asked.

If they dont want to get shot, they better not try to cross into India illegally. Is that so hard for the Bangladeshis and their Pakistani supporters to understand. We dont want them in our land.Period. If they whine about it, we give a damn.

I have never seen any brain less people like you who has no knowledge what is happening at the border and come here for posting what propaganda news of India feed you lot.

It does not require trucks as it happens openly by people of both side of the border and by giving bribe to BSF. So no customs is involved here.

Even the following propaganda Indian news admitted there are 2.7 billion usd worth of smuggling happen at the border.

The Subverted Indo-Bangladesh Border : III

India and Bangladesh do business worth 3.6 billion dollars ever year. And there is an additional 2.7 billion dollars in illegal trade.

The following news which is from a reputable news media gives more detail picture.

Bangladesh, India resolve border issue | Asia | DW.DE | 20.04.2011

`Imitaz Ahmed explains: "Statistics show to India’s favor. There is 3.2 billion dollars of informal trade or Indian smuggled goods coming to Bangladesh. Bangladesh’s smuggled goods going to India amount to around 300 to 400 million dollars, that’s almost similar to the formal trade." He adds, "Bangladesh did not agree on the zero line, so fences are built inside Indian borders. So these 3.5 billion dollars worth of Indian goods have to pass the Indian fences first, so critics do point out that that is some kind of a state sponsored smuggling."

Hope this will help you to enlighten your ignorance.

BRO, it doesn't matter how many times you debunk Hanumanic myths or shove it to the bottom of its disciples; it would simply continue its nationalistic chorus and burry you by sheer numbers. Once a comedian reveled that millions of Hanuman’s perishing in Ram-Raban's war saved Mata from being more populated otherwise organize crime by “Bharati Tag” would get worse. No other nationalist defend his crime more shamelessly than Bharati in today's world. This lot coupling with their buddy Yamakah took U.S into Muslim's genocidal war but lately dump it from having MMRCA pie. For their treacheries, today’s U.S is worse off and closes to be bankrupted. Similarly their saliva’s for interest earning has been causing damage to PAK, BD and other Middle Eastern countries.

Their layers of canny salesmanship can't be understood immediately until some pills come out, but by that time it's too late and damages are done. If you accept Bharati's explanation of the erection of border's walls or BSF's illegal killings then you would argue with their anticipated lines but wouldn't touch the real motive behind it. In greater Indian scheme of things, those are part of grand Muslim's genocides IMO. We have eaten Bharati’s supply shyte like Pak Force's genocide just to face the real one of theirs, my brother. You see, they are now claiming for 2 crore illegal Bangladeshi’s presence in their country when the wall erection is almost completed, why's that? Why now? They know that pushing those unfortunates toward BD wouldn't be a daunting task right now. That's why they are also drumming up anti-Indianism of BDians to galvanized local support. Now, if we accept them then next time they would claim that 5 crore Bdians are in that shyte land. And this will go so forth and so on until they eliminate last Muslim to throw largest democracy's veneer tag. Once that is completed then they wouldn't hesitate to nuke us off. So, you can now rationalize their non-stop frothing of Mullah, JI Wala's phantom extremism in BD, right?

BRO, it doesn't matter how many times you debunk Hanumanic myths or shove it to the bottom of its disciples; it would simply continue its nationalistic chorus and burry you by sheer numbers. Once a comedian reveled that millions of Hanuman’s perishing in Ram-Raban's war saved Mata from being more populated otherwise organize crime by “Bharati Tag” would get worse. No other nationalist defend his crime more shamelessly than Bharati in today's world. This lot coupling with their buddy Yamakah took U.S into Muslim's genocidal war but lately dump it from having MMRCA pie. For their treacheries, today’s U.S is worse off and closes to be bankrupted. Similarly their saliva’s for interest earning has been causing damage to PAK, BD and other Middle Eastern countries.

Their layers of canny salesmanship can't be understood immediately until some pills come out, but by that time it's too late and damages are done. If you accept Bharati's explanation of the erection of border's walls or BSF's illegal killings then you would argue with their anticipated lines but wouldn't touch the real motive behind it. In greater Indian scheme of things, those are part of grand Muslim's genocides IMO. We have eaten Bharati’S supply shyte like Pak Force's genocide just to face the real one of theirs, my brother. You see, they are now claiming for 2 crore illegal Bangladeshi’s presence in their country when the wall erection is almost completed, why's that? Why now? They know that pushing those unfortunates toward BD wouldn't be a daunting task right now. That's why they are also drumming up anti-Indianism of BDians to galvanized local support. Now, if we accept them then next time they would claim that 5 crore Bdians are in that shyte land. And this will go so forth and so on until they eliminate last Muslim to throw largest democracy's veneer tag. Once that is complete then they wouldn't hesitate to nuke us off. So, you can now rationalize their non-stop frothing of Mullah, JI Wala's phantom extremism in BD, right?

You are right bro. I am sick and tiered while arguing with them. What they follow a circular path of deception. They raise 1 claim, it gets debunked but after couple of comment later raise the same thing and other bharatis re post it.

Have you seen how KS and Deepak123 even after get debunked brought illegal migration myth again n again.

N have you seen the 1st video that I have posted in the 1st post. How that radical hindu preacher was targeting the muslims saying Jihadi and tagging them as Bangladeshi when everyone knows the truth n that is majority of the people those who went to India from Bangladesh are hindus.

Day n night they use slang against Jammat but even does not use venom and target hindus in Bangladesh.

Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

BTW what would the BD ians boycott ? Phenisdyl ?

See the 2nd video of the 1st post... towards the end it provided list of Indian goods to be boycotted.

You are right bro. I am sick and tiered while arguing with them. What they follow a circular path of deception. They raise 1 claim, it gets debunked but after couple of comment later raise the same thing and other bharatis re post it.
Have you seen how KS and Deepak123 even after get debunked brought illegal migration myth again n again.

N have you seen the 1st video that I have posted in the 1st post. How that radical hindu preacher was targeting the muslims saying Jihadi and tagging them as Bangladeshi when everyone knows the truth n that is majority of the people those who went to India from Bangladesh are hindus.

Day n night they use slang against Jammat but even does not use venom and target hindus in Bangladesh.

Pathetic.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

See the 2nd video of the 1st post... towards the end it provided list of Indian goods to be boycotted.

Good that someone noticed!!! Good Good! Could it be possible these bartis are a group from some other forum?

What do you expect more.. Indo-Bangladesh border is worse than hell... Human trafficking, Smuggling, Drugs, Slave markets... etc...
Most of the engines of stolen motorbikes are smuggled to Bangladesh and used in the fishing boats.
Until recently a Truck full of INR coins was seized by police... Bangladeshi used those coins to make razor blades.
They have established slums and sell girls to Dalal who force them into prostitution... I remember my visit to Kishanganj... and let me tell you... they would cost you less than your nokia/apple phone.
Illegal trafficking of fake currency notes... are to name a few.... reasons why BSF has to do all this.
A few years back 16 BSF were ambushed and killed by BR while on patrol... their bodies were boiled in water before handing them to India... what response do you expect of them ?
Is this the way saviors are paid off ?
And all that drama over BSF Killings.... in spite of the economic support, benefits, allowances India allow them... plus the electricity.

This guy is justifying murders by BSF

Back
Top Bottom