What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Ok Mr. Smart head.. By returning you mean people crossing from India to bangladesh? Then aren't we doing you a favor by not letting people from our side cross to your side illegally? Your bdr should learn a thing or two about doing one's job. Are they all drunk on phensedyl the whole time?

They are only killing when they are not provided with the amount of bribe that they are demanding. This is not doing any favor but running border like a mafia and gross violation of human right.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I understand the high caste Indians trolling the thread never bothered to watch this particular video. If you did, you would notice that these draconian laws are enacted without ever considering the poor people at the border. I am not talking about "muslim targeting cow butchering laws."

This is about people supporting their lives along the Indian border.

These poor farmers are not allowed to plough their lands along the border withut a special permit from the Central Govt. If you are Muslim, well, you have better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting a permit. Even if you are not a Muslim, you are likely to be someone from one of the lesser fortunate caste. So either way you lose, because your simple existance does not serve the ego of the high caste ruling class in New Delhi.

You know, I know all these stuff all along but does these Indians know it or even bother to know it or they are in denial mode despite knowing it!!!

I would like to go 4 the later 1.

They are only killing when they are not provided with the amount of bribe that they are demanding. This is not doing any favor but running border like a mafia and gross violation of human right.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

You know, I know all these stuff all along but does these Indians know it or even bother to know it or they are in denial mode despite knowing it!!!

I would like to go 4 the later 1.

That is what I always say. Its about money ( bribery), has nothing to do with Bangladesh.

That is what I always say. Its about money ( bribery), has nothing to do with Bangladesh.

But radical hindu politicians have hijacked it to promote their own agenda and to discriminate against the poor bengali muslims in India who usually vote against them.

What do you think best thing can be done to protect these poor bengali muslims of India!!!

There is somethig very wrong going with Bangladesh

1. Fanatic Islamists have entered in BD and they are provoking BD against India.
2. Most of the Internet warriors are funded by Indian Enemies.
3. We have problems, but we can solve that, Some places BD is wrong some places India is wrong.
4. There are 10million Bangladeshes are living in India, if Indians are against BD , 1 crore Bangladeshese will turn into Dead meat.
5. BSF did some wrong thing, But India is punishing them. Recently 6 soldiers were court marsheled for torturing BD smuggler.

My humble request to BD brothers, don't fall into trap of Fanatic Islamist forces, they will use and throw you. It was India who saved your mother and sisters from being raped and murdered. It was India who begged the world to listen to your pain, This is India who will come to help you when you need us.

We are brothers, we must live like brothers.

Dude you are pretty messed up in your head !!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

But radical hindu politicians have hijacked it to promote their own agenda and to discriminate against the poor bengali muslims in India who usually vote against them.

What do you think best thing can be done to protect these poor bengali muslims of India!!!

Very little to do. You must vote against the power

I have to say most of the problems BD has with India are because of domestic issues in BD- the best way to prevent BSF shootings from harming BDs would be to have BD authorities keep any BD away from border and BSF sights, failure of BD forces causes BSF having to do BD's job for them. Failure of BD govt to properly utlise their water supplies in an efficient way causing millions of gallons to go to waste has caused GoI to peruse this "mega-project". You can't blame India for doing what's best for them, she acts well within the law.

And all this talk of Hindu-Muslim by BDs is pointless in the POV of India- India is a completely secular country, religion doesn't have anyplace in her politics or policy.

I have to say most of the problems BD has with India are because of domestic issues in BD- the best way to prevent BSF shootings from harming BDs would be to have BD authorities keep any BD away from border and BSF sights, failure of BD forces causes BSF having to do BD's job for them. Failure of BD govt to properly utlise their water supplies in an efficient way causing millions of gallons to go to waste has caused GoI to peruse this "mega-project". You can't blame India for doing what's best for them, she acts well within the law.

And all this talk of Hindu-Muslim by BDs is pointless in the POV of India- India is a completely secular country, religion doesn't have anyplace in her politics or policy.

Most of the killing happen not while entering India but while returning to Bangladesh and not giving bribe money to BSF that they usually asked. All of the murder is cold blooded one and gross violation of human right. All responsibility lies to BSF. I would like to suggest you to do some research on these and you will see all the murder has been done while returning not entering. BSF has not killed any one in my knowledge while entering India.

There is other issues too. Now smuggling of goods around 3-5 billion usd happen at the border and it happen in a coordinated manner in a broad day light. You just can not ignore the amount as it is too big to ignore. All these smuggling happen giving bribe money to BSF. it is true that Bangladesh border guard also takes money but as all these smuggling goods comes from India 1st many has pointed this as a state sponsored smuggling.

Yes India related problem is present in BD politics but it is cause of India's own hegemonic foreign policy. India was never such a big issue even 10 years earlier. But available of internet, presence of mass media has caused people to aware of all sort of self centered activity of India.

You said that BD does not manage water properly and this has caused India to go for this project. My question is that what BD do with its own share of water has to do with this project. BD is already not getting enough water from India. India's west Bengal's chief minister even said that Bangladesh which is population of 160 million can only get 25% of teesta water while only 80 million people are supposed to get 75% of the water. This is the mind set of India. Now through this project even more water has been taken away then what will remain left for Bangladesh???

But it is true that Bangladesh needs to plan more carefully about water resources specially when country like India is our neighbor which only can take but can not give anything.

Most of the killing happen not while entering India but while returning to Bangladesh and not giving bribe money to BSF that they usually asked.

Returning ? LMAO..Is India-BD border a chai shop to enter and exit at your will ?....Shootings happen while smuggling the cows and returning to BD illegally. Say that properly.

Why do the BDs have to indulge in smuggling compulsorily ? If they dont indulge in illegal cross border smuggling why would the BSF ask for bribes..?

They think it is their inalienable birth right to pole-vault acrosss the border and indulge in cross border smuggling.Dumbos of the highest order.

And how do you know that? were you one of the pole vaulters? :lol: BTW, even if the BSF is corrupt, they are not shooting at people with legal papers but illegal smugglers involved in drug smuggling, human trafficking and what not.

And how do you know that? were you one of the pole vaulters? :lol: BTW, even if the BSF is corrupt, they are not shooting at people with legal papers but illegal smugglers involved in drug smuggling, human trafficking and what not.

Didn't I say ? Some **** in BD think it is their inalienable right guarenteed by UN that they be allowed to pole-vault into India and indulge in illegal cross border smuggling and they should not be touched for that..:lol:

Returning ? LMAO..Is India-BD border a chai shop to enter and exit at our will ?....Shootings happen while smuggling the cows back into BD illegally.

Why do the BDs have to indulge in smuggling compulsorily ? If they dont indulge in illegal cross border smuggling why would the BSF ask for bribes..?

They think it is their inalienable birth right to pole-vault acrosss the border and indulge in cross border smuggling.Dumbos of the highest order.

Most of the people those who come to take cow back to Bangladesh are poor and recruited mostly by Indian or their agents and get a fraction of amount of profit. Usually the rate is 1500 taka per cow. The way children is recruited to smuggle phensidyl at the rate of 10 taka per bottle.

Most of the poor people of bordering region of Bangladesh depends on these smuggling. They usually able to sell cow at higher rate then local market rate. Thats why even from punjab cows come to be smuggled to Bangladesh.

Every year more then 1.5 million cows come to Bangladesh. Suppose is we assume every cow trader smuggle 10 cow at a time though it is a much higher estimate it require minimum 15000 trip which is 300 daily. In the last 10 years 1000 people has been killed which makes it out of minimum 150k trader 1 k has been killed which makes your BSF'S success rate only .66%.

This .66% is the percentage of unfortunate people those who does not provide enough bribe or the extra bribe to BSF that sometime they ask. I hope you can remember the cow trader who was beaten up ... from him BSF asked 1000 rupee, cell phone and even torch light. This is the condition of the border.

Even if BD people stop to take these smuggling goods back to Bangladesh then poor Indians will start risking their life.

You better try to see the broader picture coming out of your biased mind.

^^ LMAO...Are you actually justifying illegal smuggling ? :lol:

Bottom line - those who indulge in smuggling for whatever reason indulge in it after fully knowing the risks that come attached with it. So no point in crying when they get affected.

Want to be safe ? Indulge in some honest way of living inside Bangladesh..no one is gonna shoot you.Period.

When are you guys calling for Quit India Movement? Is there an exemption list in this boycott like cattle, fensidyl etc?

When are you guys calling for Quit India Movement? Is there an exemption list in this boycott like cattle, fensidyl etc?

Exactly !

If they boycott the largest Indian commodity - cattle --> then there would be no smuggling ---> meaning, no shooting by BSF ---> no need for another boycott movement --> no need for online rants by Jamatis.

Didn't I say ? Some **** in BD think it is their inalienable right guarenteed by UN that they be allowed to pole-vault into India and indulge in illegal cross border smuggling and they should not be touched for that..:lol:

Nobody said that they can not be touched. They can be persecuted based on Indian civil law. But what is happening here is cold blooded murder for not getting bribe money which is not only inhuman but also gross violation of human right.

Do you have any idea how many people require to handle 3-5 billion usd worth of smuggling? Thousands and thousands. All of these happen with active knowledge of BSF in open broad day light though BGB also takes bribe. But as initial smuggling goods comes from India it is pointed out that it is sate sponsored smuggling.

Bangladesh, India resolve border issue | Asia | DW.DE | 20.04.2011

Imitaz Ahmed explains: "Statistics show to India’s favor. There is 3.2 billion dollars of informal trade or Indian smuggled goods coming to Bangladesh. Bangladesh’s smuggled goods going to India amount to around 300 to 400 million dollars, that’s almost similar to the formal trade." He adds, "Bangladesh did not agree on the zero line, so fences are built inside Indian borders. So these 3.5 billion dollars worth of Indian goods have to pass the Indian fences first, so critics do point out that that is some kind of a state sponsored smuggling."

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Exactly !

If they boycott the largest Indian commodity - cattle --> then there would be no smuggling ---> meaning, no shooting by BSF ---> no need for another boycott movement --> no need for online rants by Jamatis.

Cattle trade only account 500 million usd out of total 3-5 billion usd worth of smuggling.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

If I am not wrong you should be an illegal pakistani by these radical hindu extremists's remark. Is not it?

Nobody said that they can not be touched. They can be persecuted based on Indian civil law.

Only Indians can be tried as per Indian civil law, not Bangladeshis. Is that so hard to understand ?

Cattle trade only account 500 million usd out of total 3-5 billion usd worth of smuggling

Ok then boycott all the smuggled products and make it a zero demand for the smugglers. By that way there will be no smuggling and consequently no killing. But you people wont stop that..am I right ? You will continue to indulge in your inalienable birth right to cross border smuggling but will whine when shot back for that...Funny ****.

Back
Top Bottom