What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

This guy is justifying murders by BSF

He did not say one thing n that is Bangladesh is suffering worse form of fake currency which has been circulated from India.

N have you seen the story of coin converting to razor blades... God save these pathetic people.

N this ba@@@#$d have shown the audacity to say Bangladeshi girls as prostitute and sold to the dalals when Indians or their agent come to Bangladesh n trick them for better job n later force them to prostitution. Sometime they marry them without providing much information about them n bring them to India for prostitution. These criminals really have got such a big mouth.

Indian fairy tale of "illegal migration" rife again only to cover up indian crime. Indian crime and deception are at many levels:

1) BSF killed many innocent Bangladeshis inside Bangladesh. So called "illegal migration" of indian fairy tale claim does not hold water.

India infact using this "illegal migration" fairy tale to do ethnic cleansing against its Bengali speaking Muslim minority population. As Bengali speaking Muslim minorities in india are poor and under privilege group, indians see ethnic cleansing under wrap of "illegal migration" is the right tool to reduce poor population number. That is collective fundamentalist mindset of india.

2) Some of Bangladeshis were killed on their way back to Bangladesh (NOT trying ti live in indian "hone pot". Once again so called "illegal migration" of indian fairy tale claim does not hold water.

3) It is indians who set up PHENSEDYL drug factory along the west bengal and Tripura border with aim to make money by destroying Bangladeshi youth.

4) Its indian BSF who often intrude inside Bangladesh occupy Bangladesh farm land, steal cow and valuables from Bangladeshi farmers.

Answer one simple question :

If it was in your power, will you allow illegal Afghans to flood into Pakistan, affect the local economy, change both ethnic and religious demographics , indulge in illegal drug smuggling ,fake currency business and in general destroy the law and order in that area ?.

although a circular argument and off topic question but I will give you a simple answer

and that is Yes.

yes we will always always welcome our Afghan brothers. whatever the circumstances. they have enriched our country with their food, culture and customs. most of it is shared. we are partners, friends and have been living together and we are related and inter married too. there borderlines mean nothing to the tribes on either side of the border and people who are not from this part of the world will never understand this. I hope this answers your question.

I guess that Bengalis on both side of the border also share a lot with each other but the kind of treatment they are getting is even worse for an animal.

I thought that Bangladesh would have decided to join India out of its gratitude towards its savior that saved it from the clutches of the "Punjabi Army" but what I see is very horrid and disgusting.

no no I am not talking about the BSF killing Bengali civilians and then hanging them like Animals, maybe they have a reason for that.

I am talking about the crass and shameless rants being posted by Indians who are mocking the killings as if they are talking about insects or pests. they are prejudging the victims without even knowing the facts just because the murderers happen to be Indians.

if this is democracy then boy we have a lot to learn.

Indian fairy tale of "illegal migration" rife again only to cover up indian crime. Indian crime and deception are at many levels:

1) BSF killed many innocent Bangladeshis inside Bangladesh. So called "illegal migration" of indian fairy tale claim does not hold water.

India infact using this "illegal migration" fairy tale to do ethnic cleansing against its Bengali speaking Muslim minority population. As Bengali speaking Muslim minorities in india are poor and under privilege group, indians see ethnic cleansing under wrap of "illegal migration" is the right tool to reduce poor population number. That is collective fundamentalist mindset of india.

2) Some of Bangladeshis were killed on their way back to Bangladesh (NOT trying ti live in indian "hone pot". Once again so called "illegal migration" of indian fairy tale claim does not hold water.

3) It is indians who set up PHENSEDYL drug factory along the west bengal and Tripura border with aim to make money by destroying Bangladeshi youth.

4) Its indian BSF who often intrude inside Bangladesh occupy Bangladesh farm land, steal cow and valuables from Bangladeshi farmers.

Bro they are so shameless and their claim of illegal migration story is so funny that they are not ready to accept the fact that even Indian citizens of Indian enclaves inside Bangladesh demanded Bangladeshi citizenship.

When Indian citizens want to become Bangladeshi citizen then why people of Banlgadesh will go to India to be house maid, hawkers, rickshaw puller and to live in slum and in station.

These bharatis are pathetic.

Enclave residents ask Bangladeshi citizenship

Enclave residents ask Bangladeshi citizenship | BDINN.com

Sep 11, 2011
Bangladesh’s stateless people demand
Virtually stateless residents of several Indian enclaves in Bangladesh have kept their homes in dark at night in an unusual protest to demand implementation of an agreement giving them Bangladeshi citizenship.

Thousands of people in the enclaves also marched in the streets Saturday before refusing to light lamps at home in an attempt to draw the attention of authorities, protest organizer Mofizar Rahman said.

A similar “night without lights” protest will take place Sunday, he said.

People of the Indian enclaves’ inside Bangladesh territory yesterday began their two-day ‘Nishprodip Raat Japon’ (spending night without lighting lamps) programme demanding early implementation of the enclave exchange deal between Bangladesh and India.

Over one thousand people including women and children brought out a procession at Garati enclave adjacent to Haibhasha and Hafizabad unions under Panchagarh Sadar upazila yesterday demanding immediate solution to their problem, reports our Thakurgaon correspondent.

“From today [Saturday] evening all the enclave people inside Panchagarh district will refrain from lighting lamps for two nights as part of ‘Nishprodip Raat Japan’ programme as the enclave exchange deal signed on Tuesday by India and Bangladesh did not mention any specific time frame for its implementation,” Mofizar Rahman, a leader of the residents of Garati enclave, said at a discussion after the procession.

“We want to be Bangladeshi citizens. The governments of India and Bangladesh should feel the pain of the enclave people and start the exchange procedure soon. Otherwise, we will launch tougher movement,” he said.

Earlier on Thursday evening, leaders of India-Bangladesh Enclave Exchange Coordination Committee in Panchagarh suspended a fast-unto-death programme of enclave people in Bangladesh for seven days following request from the district administration.

One hundred and eleven Indian enclaves inside Bangladesh are situated in Panchagarh, Lalmonirhat, Kurigram and Nilphamari districts while all the 51 Bangladeshi enclaves are in Indian Cooch Behar district.

To observe the two-day ‘Nishprodip Raat Japan’ programme, the female members in the enclaves yesterday prepared to have all their cooking as well as eating complete during the daytime. They will do the same today.

On Wednesday, the residents observed a half-day hunger strike in Indian enclave Dashiar Chhara in Phulbari upazila of the district on the enclave exchange deal issue.

“We are observing the programme in all the 111 Indian enclaves. We want a specific time for early implementation of the enclave exchange deal signed between Bangladesh and India,” Md Golam Mostafa, general secretary of Bangladesh unit of India-Bangladesh Enclave Exchange Coordination Committee, told this correspondent yesterday.

“We will continue various programmes until achieving success,” he added

There are 111 Indian enclaves inside Bangladesh and 51 Bangladeshi ones insideIndia with a combined population of 51,000, a legacy of fighting between 18th century kingdoms and some absurd map drawing during the 1947 partition of theIndian subcontinent.

The enclave residents have no official right to receive government jobs. They live without basic health and are also deprived of facilities such as subsidized food and free primary education. They have been compared to stateless people because no country takes responsibility for them.

On Tuesday, during a visit by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the two South Asian nations signed a protocol to resolve the enclave issue . No details were given, but Singh said the issue would be resolved without dislocating people, indicating that the two countries would absorb the enclaves in their territories and give its residents citizenship.

But the agreement did not outline a timeframe.

“We want Bangladesh and India to immediately solve the problem and give us citizenship,” Rahman told The Associated Press by phone.

“We have no country, the governments should feel the pain. We want a specific timeframe to get the job done,” he said.

Most of the residents of the enclaves inside Bangladesh are Muslims and they already have a social life with Bangladeshi people. They want to be part of Bangladesh.

Although they are officially stateless, they regularly walk over to Bangladeshi areas for work without hindrance. Saturday’s protest march was held in Panchgarh town in Bangladesh, which adjoins some of the enclaves. The town is 215 miles (344 kilometers) north of the capital, Dhaka.

Daily Star/Associated Press

I thought that Bangladesh would have decided to join India out of its gratitude towards its savior that saved it from the clutches of the "Punjabi Army" but what I see is very horrid and disgusting.

You alright.

Yes a lot is needed to learn... better get involved.

I love Bangladeshis. They are my brothers and sisters. Hasina and Khalida are like my great aunties. we should not fight. Lets celebrate Indo-Bangladeshi friendship. :partay:

I love Bangladeshis. They are my brothers and sisters. Hasina and Khalida are like my great aunties. we should not fight. Lets celebrate Indo-Bangladeshi friendship. :partay:

bade nalayek hai aapke aunties

Get out of your cozy bed and AC room son.. and face the reality... If you can't then come here in India... I'll book an AC van for you and show It myself.

The thing I saw in the video tells me to not go to near the border. If you haven't here it is

Bangladeshi man bears scars of torture - Asia - Al Jazeera English

bsf-killed-felani-4_19.jpg

After this I don't trust an Indian with my security to go near the border

Increase your knowledge before saying all these utter nonsense. Felani was shot by the genocidal BSF while going to Bangladesh for the 1st time not 4 entering India.

Felani`s father was orphaned at the age of 6 (now 42) and was given a job along with his brother on the Indian side of the border in 1970s by an Indian father. Since then he is living in India but maintained contact with his relatives of Bangladesh. He moved to Delhi in 1991.

So after almost 40 year you can hardly say him illegal migrants.

/

In which case, the BSF shooting "Indian Citizens" must be of no concern to you.

and that is Yes.

Seriously ?

All I can see in this fora is an unending series of whines,rants,cries from about everyone (especially in the threads about Karachi) about mining the Afghan border, shooting anyone who tries to cross it and chasing out all the Afghans who have settled in Pakistan back to Afg.

Anyway please be large hearted and allow the Afghans to come and go as they wish..but we cannot be like that. Our population is already exploding and we cant have foreigners crossing over and increasing the burden on our scant resources. Added to that when you have those illegal aliens indulging in terrorism, burgalaries, smuggling and fake currency rackets along with the demographic change , it becomes all the more necessary to use all resources at our disposal and all methods to stop them from crossing over illegally.

Again circular argument and deception from these brain dead Indian.

It is a known fact and said many times that BSF never stop or kill anyone while entering India. Only kill some random people while returning if they are not provided with bribe money.

Hope this simple English will enter the head of these bharatis.

Again circular argument and deception from these brain dead Indian.

It is a known fact and said many times that BSF never stop or kill anyone while entering India. Only kill some random people while returning if they are not provided with bribe money.

Hope this simple English will enter the head of these bharatis.
Ok Mr. Smart head.. By returning you mean people crossing from India to bangladesh? Then aren't we doing you a favor by not letting people from our side cross to your side illegally? Your bdr should learn a thing or two about doing one's job. Are they all drunk on phensedyl the whole time?

1st of all I would like to correct some of the fact of yours. The killings that is happening in the border not because jumping of the fence. I am asking you to show me incidents where Bangladeshis has been killed while entering India. But the case is opposite. Most of the people those who have been killed were cow traders and were unarmed and killed while returning to Bangladesh. This is mainly due to the fact that if any cow traders do not give bribe to BSF which was previously agreed or sometime that they ask extra they are killed randomly and sell it to the Indian public as killing of illegal but in reality a systematic cold blooded murder and gross violation of human right.

In every country there are smuggling issue and here bangladeshis are the sufferer more and India is the winner as all the product those which are sold for smuggling are made in India and Banladeshi money is going out.

Try to see the criminal activity of the BSF instead of parroting the same thing every time. Just would like to remind you again that BSF does not stop any illegal entry nor stop smuggling apart from killing some random cow traders those who refuse to pay what ever they ask. Apart from money, torch light and cell phone is also into the list.

See the following documentary for more info. See how Indian man was saying that BSF is managed tactfully. See specially from 2:30 to 2:50 to see the real picture what is going on at the border.

Try .

I understand the high caste Indians trolling the thread never bothered to watch this particular video. If you did, you would notice that these draconian laws are enacted without ever considering the poor people at the border. I am not talking about "muslim targeting cow butchering laws."

This is about people supporting their lives along the Indian border.

These poor farmers are not allowed to plough their lands along the border withut a special permit from the Central Govt. If you are Muslim, well, you have better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting a permit. Even if you are not a Muslim, you are likely to be someone from one of the lesser fortunate caste. So either way you lose, because your simple existance does not serve the ego of the high caste ruling class in New Delhi.

Last edited by a moderator:
although a circular argument and off topic question but I will give you a simple answer

and that is Yes.

yes we will always always welcome our Afghan brothers. whatever the circumstances. they have enriched our country with their food, culture and customs. most of it is shared. we are partners, friends and have been living together and we are related and inter married too. there borderlines mean nothing to the tribes on either side of the border and people who are not from this part of the world will never understand this. I hope this answers your question.

I guess that Bengalis on both side of the border also share a lot with each other but the kind of treatment they are getting is even worse for an animal.

no no I am not talking about the BSF killing Bengali civilians and then hanging them like Animals, maybe they have a reason for that.

I am talking about the crass and shameless rants being posted by Indians who are mocking the killings as if they are talking about insects or pests. they are prejudging the victims without even knowing the facts just because the murderers happen to be Indians.

Sir,

You are too kind with your words. I thought your kind was extinct.

Back
Top Bottom