What's new

Boris Johnson to stand down as Tory leader after wave of resignations

Good riddance, hope all the tories pack up and leave, likewise the fascist Labour leader should follow suit.. *

We could of had a Labour government under corbyn if it wasn't for all the blairites sabotaging and the sold out corporate media that made sure that would not happen.

Last edited:
The revolt this week was triggered by revelations about the prime minister's handling of sexual misconduct allegations against former Deputy Chief Whip Chris Pincher.

Chris Pincher ? What did he pinch ? :rofl:

E8EA5D70-B3CF-458E-8872-FCE7CD1A860E.gif

tears of joy

you will get worse PM probably, someone like priti patel.

that is almost like law of physics, any new leader is worse then previous in last 40-50 years-

Boris was a good Mayor but a poor PM. Better than Sadiq Khan.

Many would differ regarding him being 'good', and they were right ,and the evidence is seen today as prime minister. But yes he is better than Khan.

Good riddance, hope all the tories pack up and leave, likewise the fascist Labour leader should follow suit.. *

We could of had a Labour government under corbyn if it wasn't for all the blairites sabotaging and the sold out corporate media that made sure that would not happen.

Bro the Blairites are in full control now of Labour right now and for the foreseeable future. What an odious lot.

The problem is with the entire Tory party. They are so far removed from reality that they don't have a finger on the pulse of the public and the country as a whole.

Shambles.

Tories represent the rich class, and majority of the UK population is well off and this is why they vote for Tory party. They don't want free NHS and give benefits, they rather people work for the money and have Usa style Healthcare system.

The media did propaganda against corbyn 24 7 until the people became sick of him. He was a good leader who cared about the people, wanted to help people. I spoke to anti Corbyn people and since both partners worked and could afford a private healthcare, this made them hate Corbyn for fighting to keep NHS, make uni fees free etc. All students, worker unions, poor people loved Corbyn but rich, well off, business people hatred him.

At the moment Tories are selling off NHS buildings to private people and then renting them and paying millions, also buying medicine from big USA companies rather than producing own cheap ones. Homeless people are everywhere, Uni fees are sky high, benefits are being cut but government has enough to fund Ukraine and other wars.

Tories will make UK in to Usa.

Last edited:
His position was untenable after party gate and cake gate.

Also remember that he was challenged for spending Ā£150,000 on wallpaper for 10 Downing Street and he tried to build a bulletproof treehouse for his son which the police challenged and refused planning permission for.

His exit reminds me of Teddy Heath and Margret Thatcher.

I would say he deserves at least a hats off for outstanding tenacity

Tories represent the rich class, and majority of the UK population is well off and this is why they vote for Tory party. They don't want free NHS and give benefits, they rather people work for the money and have Usa style Healthcare system.

The media did propaganda against corbyn 24 7 until the people became sick of him. He was a good leader who cared about the people, wanted to help people. I spoke to anti Corbyn people and since both partners worked and could afford a private healthcare, this made them hate Corbyn for fighting to keep NHS, make uni fees free etc. All students, worker unions, poor people loved Corbyn but rich, well off, business people hatred him.

At the moment Tories are selling off NHS buildings to private people and then renting them and paying millions, also buying medicine from big USA companies rather than producing own cheap ones. Homeless people are everywhere, Uni fees are sky high, benefits are being cut but government has enough to fund Ukraine and other wars.

Tories will make UK in to Usa.
There is a common misconception when it comes to the UK social welfare system. You are better off working.

I would say he deserves at least a hats off for outstanding tenacity
I enjoyed the farewell speech. Darwinian system at its finest šŸ™‚. šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ„°

Agree work is always better but millions cannot work due to disability or other issues, and millions earn less and find it difficult to pay bills.
You are right but there are millions who live a lavish life on benefits. I worked with my local council for over 5 years so can attest to the level of entitlement these people show. That said Boris was elected on a mandate to deliver Brexit he has done that. Tories at this rate can stand a Donkey as their leader and still win majority in the next election.

UK Labour and others in opposition are completely unelectable. Just look at the shadow cabinet, it send shivers down my spine and don't even start with the Lib Dems.

I think for conservatives to assert themselves again they need Sajid or Sunak to win the leadership contest. That being said someone with an outside chance will be Raab, if you want someone with the oratory powers to destroy labour in all upcoming PMQs then vote should go to Sir Geoffrey Cox the old man has a booming voice and near Shakespearean level of oratory skill that will make Starmer squeak like a pig.

Will it be Rishi, Sajid, Priti & co. now?

So, hail our new desi overlords :lol:

One remarkable thing Raab is likely out. It will be a grand political failure, the guy spent half his life looking at PM's chair

Back
Top Bottom