What's new

Border clash reported between Iran and Taliban

All the Taliban did was defend there Islamic emirate from a potential land grab by your country error or not we wait for theTaliban investigation report on this , some of you Iranian guys are really upset and are getting gun ho on this not us. If you think you can do better than the USA we will await your campaign

All the Taliban did was defend there Islamic emirate from a potential land grab by your country error or not we wait for theTaliban investigation report on this , some of you Iranian guys are really upset and are getting gun ho on this not us. If you think you can do better than the USA we will await your campaign
Afghanistan is a neighbor of Iran. You have to treat your neighbors well or at the very least have engagements with them in order to live peacefully together. That is what Iran is doing.

And stop believing fake twitter news.

Why should I do both German when my wife is an Iranian and my own family roots go back to Iran?

And it is sad that people are objecting upon me, while I am a non-Issue. But the main Issue is how Taliban behaved when they were given the area of Swat. Off course you can keep on raising objections upon me and you are welcome, but I wonder if you will also ponder upon the mistakes which were made in handling Taliban in the past?
Wtf are you doing on pdf waving your wife's past. we dont need your advice.

Wow, didn't expect this thread to explode. It's not as big issue as made out to be. Unless Iranian regime tries to execute proxy warfare plan in Afghanistan. They should avoid that and Taliban should keep peace in the meantime. Afghanistan needs assistance , however , from all neighbors to improve humanitarian and economic situation.

ground realities dictate it.
These are circumstantial. The beauty is that circumstances keep changing, opportunities keep coming up, though they may not be of monumental impacts yet underhand deals take place as well as closed door meetings.

These are circumstantial. The beauty is that circumstances keep changing, opportunities keep coming up, though they may not be of monumental impacts yet underhand deals take place as well as closed door meetings.
They do but dont build expectations... at least in near future we dont see circumstances changing ..and they all come with strings attached.

Taliban are like the dogs of their own street, and every dog poses himself like a loin in his own street.

Taliban only hid behind their own civil population for the gruella war , which supported them.

Nevertheless, Taliban were unable to conquer even a single inch of American soil. That is why they are only the dogs of their own backyard, who are posing as loins in their own streets.

As soon as they try to leave their street, they will be destroyed, as they were destroyed by Pak Army, while the local population was no more there and they were unable to hide behind them.

Non-sense. Taliban are more than a match for Iran's rag tag militias. That is why they took over several Iranian posts and Iran could only cry like little baby.

Non-sense. Taliban are more than a match for Iran's rag tag militias. That is why they took over several Iranian posts and Iran could only cry like little baby.

Except all that post taking didn't happen. It was nothing major just a few gun shoots. Coming from someone whos pro-Taliban. This whole thing is resolved due to some misunderstanding but after coordination it was sort of shout down.. Nothing big deal or nothing to write home about

why? most of what he said is correct. I keep saying that neither the talis nor the iranis are well-wishers of Pakistan, so curse on both their houses
The taliban situation in afghanistan os somewhat volatile. We dont know if they will be allies or be our enemies in the future. Iran is pretty much set on what they want to do. Which is why we should give the iranian leadeship a slap
Afghanistan is a neighbor of Iran. You have to treat your neighbors well or at the very least have engagements with them in order to live peacefully together. That is what Iran is doing.

And stop believing fake twitter news.
Treat your neighbours well? Gee you havent been doing that recently have you?

so here begins old love story :lol: both have proven once again they are muslims
Its not about muslims but persian and non persian and arabs v/s non arabs ...

Malaysia, indonesia are also muslims ... They dont fight ...

Arabs, persian and afgans all are warrior nations since long ago ... Its race then religion ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom