What's new

Border clash reported between Iran and Taliban

Go ahead team up with them, not that you speak for Iran.
Just remember to wear some great body armour on the back when they stab you hard for their Israeli zionist 'brothers'.
In your case you just don't seem to learn;

A few days after arriving in New Delhi last month, Israel’s new ambassador to India, Naor Gilon, called Iran “the biggest destabilizer” in the Middle East.

Gilon’s comment came during his inaugural press conference, in response to a question on the road map for the “new quad” – a term being used in India to describe the recently formed grouping of the United States, Israel, the United Arab Emirates and India.

View attachment 798053

Embrace your brothers....:rofl:

Your comments gave us a good laugh.

Iran should openly accept India and Israel both. After all, all the Talibans blame Iran and Bashar al-Asad and Hizbullah 24 hours to be the buddies of Israel, and kill them for being Majoos and Yahood?

Why the Iran should keep on fighting Israel for the sake of Palestine?

Iranians were better in the era of Shah, when Iran was an official buddy of US and Israel.

During the time of Shah, neither Saddam Hussain got any balls to ever attack Iran, nor any other Gulf country.

But all of them became biting dogs as soon as power was taken by Khomeini from the Shah of Iran, and only then Saddam and Gulf Arab countries succeeded in killing over a million Iranians.

you are confused, first decide if you are a Pakistani or a worshiper of Iran. you so love Iran that cannot even bear to display Pak flag in your profile.

I am not confused and thus I don't have Pakistani flag, as I am not a Pakistani citizen anymore.

And confused were only the Pakistani leaders at time of handing over the Swat area to Taliban, and it costed us 70000 dead Pakistanis, will over million of internally displaced people and destroyed Swat area.

And I request you to please don't get confused now about Taliban.

Taliban are foolish friends. And a wise enemy is better than a foolish friend. Taliban will bring much more destruction to you as compared to any enemy.

I am not confused and thus I don't have Pakistani flag, as I am not a Pakistani citizen anymore.

And confused were only the Pakistani leaders at time of handing over the Swat area to Taliban, and it costed us 70000 dead Pakistanis, will over million of internally displaced people and destroyed Swat area.

Taliban are foolish friends. And a wise enemy is better than a foolish friend. Taliban will bring much more destruction to you as compared to any enemy.
than do a double German flag... what's the need for Iran

Lay down the bottle lets not go there.. You are telling us what is best for us that is redundant. We have our stuff figured and stragetic goals. We know what is harmful for us and what is good for us including our stragetic goals... thriving Afghanistan is in our economic interest including the government in Kabul

Last edited:
Lay down the bottle lets not go there.. You are telling us what is best for us that is redundant. We have our stuff figured and stragetic goals. We know what is harmful for us and what is good for us including our stragetic goals
that says it all, thanks God this bugger is not in Pakistan anymore, one less looser we have now, few more to go.

than do a double German flag... what's the need for Iran

Why should I do both German when my wife is an Iranian and my own family roots go back to Iran?

And it is sad that people are objecting upon me, while I am a non-Issue. But the main Issue is how Taliban behaved when they were given the area of Swat. Off course you can keep on raising objections upon me and you are welcome, but I wonder if you will also ponder upon the mistakes which were made in handling Taliban in the past?

LOL, The reason this monkey is blabbering about Isfahan is that he is making a reference to Mahmud Hotak's attack on Safavid capital Isfahan, So this monkey needs to read about the aftermath unless if he wants to be chased like a dog all over the subcontinent, again.

LMAO, Yeah yeah talibs can keep knee jerking about these many many imaginary border posts that they've captured today.

Usa and nato couldn’t do shit to Taliban so Iran should stop dreaming and come to reality

TTA does not recognise nor align themselves with the TTP

I am afraid again the leaders and the Media persons (like Hamid Mir) deceived the people by claiming Good Taliban and Bad Taliban terms. While in reality, both of them were the same.

Did you ever hear that Afghan Taliban ever killed a SINGLE member of TTP? (After all TTP is and Indian Agent according to the Media persons)

No, Afghan Taliben didn't kill even a single TTP member, although all of them took refuge in Afghanistan after Pak Army started the operation against them in Swat.

Mullah Omar himself personally supported and backed Fazlullah.

Please don't get mad at me for telling the Truth.

Please read yourself this report.

Fazlullah’s appointment backed by Mullah Omar: report

Lay down the bottle lets not go there.. You are telling us what is best for us that is redundant. We have our stuff figured and stragetic goals. We know what is harmful for us and what is good for us including our stragetic goals... thriving Afghanistan is in our economic interest including the government in Kabul

Yes, I am telling my opinion of what was right in the case of Swat and Taliban. And I am backing my opinion with the Proofs in form of incident of Army Public School, in form of death of 70000 Pakistanis, in form of destruction of whole Swat Area, in form of over million IDPs ..... despite giving away the whole area to Taliban for the system of Shariat-e-Muhammadi.

Yes, I have have the full right to express my opinion, while you have the right to accept it or not. But at least you have to come up with the valid reasons and proofs.

And you are doing the exact thing. You are telling Iran to not to fight with Taliban.

Your opinion is welcome, but I don't agree with you while Taliban could not be trusted as Pakistan was their MOHSIN, and what they did to Pakistan should be a lesson enough for us.

Last edited:
Fazlullah’s appointment backed by Mullah Omar: report

shaking my head off... This is really dumb. So you are now lecturing us on who they are and who is who? Really? It is like explaining to a Pakistan chief how to make Biryani.

Look You said this like someone who has eaten alot of western media we don't allow others to virtue signal us that won't fly here like the usual western bs he or that is so and so because I say:lol:.. That is not intelligible argument. IEA, Pakistan, Central Asia, Iran, North Korea, China or anyone in the region doesn't seek western approval or to become western media darlings if you think this was the place for it than you are in the wrong area and section

They Still defeated usa and nato

Taliban are like the dogs of their own street, and every dog poses himself like a loin in his own street.

Taliban only hid behind their own civil population for the gruella war , which supported them.

Nevertheless, Taliban were unable to conquer even a single inch of American soil. That is why they are only the dogs of their own backyard, who are posing as loins in their own streets.

As soon as they try to leave their street, they will be destroyed, as they were destroyed by Pak Army, while the local population was no more there and they were unable to hide behind them.

Last edited:
Correct i think most of fencing and fortification is done so that is relief. There were a few incidents at border crossing with Pakistan as well. These cavemen simply lack brains to comprehend simple fact that are a gurella force not an army. The day the fought like an actual army they will die.

Some of them think they will get some support from Pakistani Pashtuns align the border to support them against the Pakistani troops. Which is why their commanders should be able to be reached so they can be disabused of this notion before it escalates.

we also need to finish the fencing and forts on the Iranian border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom