What's new

Border clash reported between Iran and Taliban

Taliban are the dogs, and every dog poses himself like a loin in his own street.

Taliban only hid behind their own civil population for the gruella war , which supported them.

Nevertheless, Taliban were unable to conquer even a single inch of American soil. That is why they are only the dogs, who are posing as loins in their own streets.

As soon as they try to leave their street, they will be destroyed, as they were destroyed by Pak Army, while the local population was no more there and they were unable to hide behind them.

You are the fuking dog on a freaking loin here.. Filthy casual

You are just a waste of a mouth breather

Reported @waz

What if you are married to an Iranian that doesn't make you an iranian... I believe the other thing you mentioned is redundant..

Off course I am correct about myself. I was born in Germany, but I always considered Iran to be my homeland since the childhood while not only my wife, but my own family members were settled there. Why should I not then mention about the country which I love as my homeland? Actually, I will be wrong and a hypocrite if I give any other flag instead of Iran.

Taliban are like the dogs of their own street, and every dog poses himself like a loin in his own street.

Taliban only hid behind their own civil population for the gruella war , which supported them.

Nevertheless, Taliban were unable to conquer even a single inch of American soil. That is why they are only the dogs of their own backyard, who are posing as loins in their own streets.

As soon as they try to leave their street, they will be destroyed, as they were destroyed by Pak Army, while the local population was no more there and they were unable to hide behind them.

Why is this rapid dog having a melt down

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

shaking my head off... This is really dumb. So you are now lecturing us on who they are and who is who? Really? It is like explaining to a Pakistan chief how to make Biryani.

Look You said this like someone who has eaten alot of western media we don't allow others to virtue signal us that won't fly here like the usual western bs he or that is so and so because I say:lol:.. That is not intelligible argument. IEA, Pakistan, Central Asia, Iran, North Korea, China or anyone in the region doesn't seek western approval or to become western media darlings if you think this was the place for it than you are in the wrong area and section

Sir, this is your own opinion, which I respect, but don't agree with it.

I have done a lot of research on this issue, and my honest opinion is this that Media deceived the people in wrongfully thinking that TTP was an Indian agent and had nothing to do with Afghan Taliban.

I requested you to please ponder upon this single thing that whole of TTP (including Fazlullah) has been hiding in Afghanistan since the Pak Army operation. But please tell us if Afghan Taliban ever killed a single TTP member?

And there are tons of reports and all of them agree that Fazlullah became Ameer of TTP only due to the support and backing of Mullah Omar.

I still my be wrong, but you have to please bring your Arguments and Proofs for this. Simply claiming that you know the situation better while you are a Pakistani is not enough. Some times you could also make a mistake about Pakistan, despite being a Pakistani, just like Pakistani leaders made a mistake when they handed over the whole Swat area to Taliban.

Usa and nato couldn’t do shit to Taliban so Iran should stop dreaming and come to reality
Yeah they didn't do shit to taliban except carpet bombing them back to the oblivion, overthrowing their government, and sending them back to the caves for 20+ years, LOL! It's the talib monkeys that need to stop dreaming and come to reality.

Sir, this is your own opinion, which I respect, but don't agree with it.

I have done a lot of research on this issue, and my honest opinion is this that Media deceived the people in wrongfully thinking that TTP was an Indian agent and had nothing to do with Afghan Taliban.

I requested you to please ponder upon this single thing that whole of TTP (including Fazlullah) has been hiding in Afghanistan since the Pak Army operation. But please tell us if Afghan Taliban ever killed a single TTP member?

And there are tons of reports and all of them agree that Fazlullah became Ameer of TTP only due to the support and backing of Mullah Omar.

I still my be wrong, but you have to please bring your Arguments and Proofs for this. Simply claiming that you know the situation better while you are a Pakistani is not enough. Some times you could also make a mistake about Pakistan, despite being a Pakistani, just like Pakistani leaders made a mistake when they handed over the whole Swat area to Taliban.

Lets just agree to disagree.. Also that discussion is off topic and for another topic all together

if this here is not pesonal abuse I do not know what is.

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

He went rapid tho that is not the correct conduct many get banned for that per rule
shaking my head off... This is really dumb. So you are now lecturing us on who they are and who is who? Really? It is like explaining to a Pakistan chief how to make Biryani.

Look You said this like someone who has eaten alot of western media we don't allow others to virtue signal us that won't fly here like the usual western bs he or that is so and so because I say:lol:.. That is not intelligible argument. IEA, Pakistan, Central Asia, Iran, North Korea, China or anyone in the region doesn't seek western approval or to become western media darlings if you think this was the place for it than you are in the wrong area and section

Almost there but missing points

He went rapid tho that is not the correct conduct many get banned for that per rule
If I were to look at 100 of your recent posts I guarantee you that in 50 or more, I'll find ban-able content.

he has not used a single derogatory term for the tali terrorists but you have against his person.

as everybody here --who ever read my posts-- know that I equally despise both Iran and afghanistan nearly as much as bharat. I am not enamored with him for renouncing Pakistan and embracing iran. but when did that become against PDF rules?

Last edited:
Nevermind just forget it is irrelevant anyways

eddie-murphy-yeah-ok.gif

I have no Idea what you are talking about but whatever

why? most of what he said is correct. I keep saying that neither the talis nor the iranis, so curse on both their houses
I don't know why some of these Hyper posters think Taliban are their abbu or something
and trash talking them is equal to "traitory" or something

I don't know why some of these Hyper posters think Taliban are their abbu or something
and talking against them is equal to "treachery" or something
it is a mazhab and fantasy thing "them great us great, armed with emaan but no need sword"

only problem is that they do not not know even the very basic of the religion they pretend to follow.

Last edited:
lol@ the fake news/rhetoric spread around by the subhumans here. exchange of fire took place from a distance e.g. artillery etc and were more meant as warning shots. anyway, if taliban miscalculates they will get a harsh spanking.. it is not even a match. if somebody says otherwise they are nuts or just talib fanboys. anyway, afghanistan is a dirt poor and broken country we have to manage the affairs with them through dialogue. we feel sorry for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom