What's new

Border clash reported between Iran and Taliban

You yeah - Iran the milk washed pure who wouldn’t harm a fly or sponsor sectarianism based conflict .. wait.. actually your empress Farah would wash herself with milk while your poor died in the streets .. much like Afghanistan
Did it hurt that much? What i said was wrong? Did Iran invade Afghanistan? Did Iran invade Iraq? Did Iran carry out thousands of drone strikes without the approval of the respective governments? Is Iran engaged in coupdetats? Is Iran putting sanctions on countries all over the globe?

Answer to all of those questions are a No, right? So what forces you to defend the white man's interests? What is irritating you?

Did it hurt that much? What i said was wrong? Did Iran invade Afghanistan? Did Iran invade Iraq? Did Iran carry out thousands of drone strikes without the approval of the respective governments? Is Iran engaged in coupdetats? Is Iran putting sanctions on countries all over the globe?

Answer to all of those questions are a No, right? So what forces you to defend the white man's interests? What is irritating you?
Dude go sell rugs or back to the clunker white bmw because you are willing to ignore not just the premise of the thread. Its Iran vs Afghanistan and whether Iran interfered in the Afghan war or not and whether it continues to propagate sectarianism as a political tool. Don’t give me the usual BS about “oh the west killed ten babies so I can kill 2”

Iran has been tolerating this for a long time... but its patience is not unlimited..... an Iran India alliance will literally be the end of the 70 year old~ pakistani state.

How?

Do you realise that we end your nationhood in the matter of minutes before you even get the chance to lift a finger against Pakistan?

How dumb you people are?

How come majority of you lot do not understand the overwhelming disparity in firepower between our nations?

So when Iran calls for an inclusive government in Afghanistan, it is doing western propaganda? Just like when it helped the invasion in 2001?

It is none of Iran's business to be calling for an inclusive government when they themselves are not inclusive and responsible for terrorism against their minorities.
Iran did not invade Afghanistan. Try Pakistan, country that upheld Afghan civil war through supporting various Taliban factions.

Yes of course, poor Saint Iran ONLY supports Terrorism, and that is why this "Saint" is under international sanctions. :lol:

Dude go sell rugs or back to the clunker white bmw because you are willing to ignore not just the premise of the thread. Its Iran vs Afghanistan and whether Iran interfered in the Afghan war or not and whether it continues to propagate sectarianism as a political tool. Don’t give me the usual BS about “oh the west killed ten babies so I can kill 2”
Why don't you strap your suicide belt on and go on a jihad against Iran or something? Your hatred is extremely deep. I can not help you. Seek help. You were the ones that started trolling against Iran. As an Iranian i gave you your answer. If it is necessary i will answer you again and again.

Iran did not invade Afghanistan. Try Pakistan, country that upheld Afghan civil war through supporting various Taliban factions.

US invaded Afghanistan with exclusive help from Iran through the northern alliance. The same happened 2 years later in Iraq.

Iran as usual is behaving like a spoiled kid. These mullahs pick up fights with everyone. Every single neighbor of iran have problems with iran, this shows u reality of mullahs.
Mullahs should be careful because if they piss off taliban then the taliban might openly join saudi and UAE against iran. That will be a huge problem for mullahs.
I also heard taliban are angry at iran for recruiting shia afghans in terrorist groups like zenabiyun and fatmiyun.

The iranians tried to establish a border post on the Afghan side of the border. When they refused to pull back, Taliban gave them a befitting reply by capturing several of their border posts. The iranian regime has long sought to utilise a power vacuum to entrench themselves on the border - Now they know that the Afghans will break their jaw.

In case of increased hostilities, do you think that Pakistan would provide manpads and ATGMs? two much needed weapons to deal effectively with these folks.
Pakistan would provide just like last time they did to kick out Soviets...I don't think it will ever be acceptable to Pakistan for Afghanistan to become an Iranian proxy/satellite state.
Honestly with China taking an interest to invest in Afghanistan(obviously profiting itself as well)...foreign forces out...neighbors willing to work with the current Taliban government...
...it's high time that Iran gets on board...either that...or it will have to watch from the sidelines...
...same goes for Afghan Taliban..they should not overplay their hand...and use this opportunity to finally bring some peace, stability, and the much needed prosperity to Afghanistan and its ppl.

Iran has been tolerating this for a long time... but its patience is not unlimited..... an Iran India alliance will literally be the end of the 70 year old~ pakistani state.

Iran have literally been an indian puppy for more than 40 years u idiot. They bought ur oil and u gave them everything. You provided sanctuary to terrorists and indian agents, u gave them ur port to bypass Pakistan, maybe u even sold them ur good looking women. You tried ur level best but couldn't do shit. So what makes u think u can do anything now?
On the other hand, we refused to join saudi UAE against iran, but see how thankless iranians behave. Had we joined them, iran would have become another Afghanistan u moron.
you want to send bearded monkeys to their slaughter? go ahead..

Hey u dumb idiot, ur country is also ruled by bearded monkeys. Do u not see ur supreme bearded monkey on TV everyday?

Last edited:
This retard doesn’t understand that Pakistan support taliban against Iran means Iran can support many groups inside Pakistan and Iran will become even closer to India and work with India against Pakistan in Kashmir.
Has Iran not done all of the above thus far?
- Iran has supported groups inside Pakistan.
- Iran has worked closely with India(Chahbahar port) and under the guise of business...providing Indian RAW officer(Kulbhushan Jadhav) cover to infiltrate into Pakistan to coordinate terrorist groups like BLA.
- As for Kashmir...last I remember any Muslim majority countries siding with Pak...it was Turkey and Malaysia. When was the last time Iran took a stand against India to do right by the ppl of Kashmir?

Plz...keep these empty threats to urself. Pakistan doesn't want Iran as an enemy and doesn't take actions to create animosity...
...while Iran has taken actions that would create animosity(examples given above). If animosity with Iran would be detrimental to Pak's security...it would be even worse for Iran. US, Israel, and GCC would be spending tons of money to arm Pakistan to the teeth...
...US might even be willing to put a temporary leash on India so they can use Pakistan as a pawn against Iran.
pakistan better put a leash on these animals..... you have no idea what type of fire your playing with by sending bearded monkeys to attack the Iranian border.....

Iran is literally pakistans only neighbour that it has friendly relations with. that doesnt have territorial claims on pakistan. while the pakistani government as a whole is not anti-Iran. there is a very large contingent of their top military/intelligence officers that are in the pockets of the sauds/americans. and are willing to take shots at Iran for money....

See above...talk is cheap. Pakistan is not ur enemy...but if u insist on making an enemy out of Pakistan...it will be an end of ur 42 year old infant Islamic Republic of Iran.

Last edited:
Why don't you strap your suicide belt on and go on a jihad against Iran or something? Your hatred is extremely deep. I can not help you. Seek help. You were the ones that started trolling against Iran. As an Iranian i gave you your answer. If it is necessary i will answer you again and again.
Go back to the beginning of the thread and read who started trolling...
...it wasn't Pakistanis...it was ur chest thumping Iranian trolls who started with the threats and holier than thou rants. Keep urs on leash before pointing a finger at Pakistanis responding in kind.

Do you believe an inclusive government in Iran will deal with detoriatong border situations better?

The Iranian government is as inclusive as it gets. You seem not to be informed enough of the subject matter.

Supreme Leader of Iran: Azari.

Speaker of the Iranian parliament and former mayor of Tehran: Kurd.

Head of the Navy: Kurd Sunni.

And so on, and so forth.

Inclusiveness is good. Just look at Iran, and how this (among other factors) helped them withstand 40+ years of all-out "regime change" attempts by the world's superpower and its zionist masters. If you see Iran advise other governments to emulate this fantastic formula, it's proof that Iran has their best interest in mind.

----------

11 pages over a non-issue.

Days have passed since this non-issue, caused by a misunderstanding of Taleban border guards... So where's the grand confrontation? Sorry to all sectarianists hoping for a "Shia-Sunni" conflict over Afghanistan, or drooling at the delusion that Iran and the Taleban are going to fight each other anytime soon. It's not going to happen (at least not on Iran's initiative).

Last edited:
The Iranian government is as inclusive as it gets. You seem not to be very informed of the subject matter.

And so on, and so forth.

Inclusiveness is superb. Just look at Iran, and how this (among other factors) helped them withstand 40+ years of all-out "regime change" attempts by the world's superpower and its zionist masters. If you see Iran advise other governments to emulate this fantastic formula, it's proof that Iran has their best interest in mind.

----------

11 pages over a non-issue.

Days have passed since this non-issue, caused by a misunderstanding of Taleban border guards... So where's the grand confrontation? Sorry to all sectarianists hoping for a "Shia-Sunni" conflict over Afghanistan, or drooling at the delusion that Iran and the Taleban are going to fight each other anytime soon. It's not going to happen (at least not on Iran's initiative).
Nobody is hoping for that...at least not on Pakistan's side. Pakistan has been trying to get Iran onboard ever since the negotiations started about the pull out of NATO troops from Afghanistan. It is Iran that has tried numerous times to go against the Taliban...ranging from verbal tirades against their government to having meetings with India excluding Afghan Taliban. Any issues that exist are purely on ur side. So plz save this lecture for ur own countrymen.

Last edited:

And so on, and so forth.

Inclusiveness is superb. Just look at Iran, and how this (among other factors) helped them withstand 40+ years of all-out "regime change" attempts by the world's superpower and its zionist masters. If you see Iran advise other governments to emulate this fantastic formula, it's proof that Iran has their best interest in mind.
Afghanistan's new government checks more boxes than this yet Iran uses political rhetoric of inclusiveness to assert her colonial intentions for all her neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom