What's new

Bomb kills 20 in northwest Pakistan

there is clearly someone in background who want to drag PA in further conflict and to end the ceasefire or the negotiations.

there is clearly someone in background who want to drag PA in further conflict and to end the ceasefire or the negotiations.

Obviously it wasn't a suicide attack. The target were civilians. Someone doesn't want peace in Pakistan.

Obviously it wasn't a suicide attack. The target were civilians. Someone doesn't want peace in Pakistan.

I read (In BBC) that these ppl were targeted coz they supported Pakistani army during operations. PA must provide safety to there assets..

I read (In BBC) that these ppl were targeted coz they supported Pakistani army during operations. PA must provide safety to there assets..

May they belonged to tribal lashkar but PA obviously can't provide security to each and every single person. Such attacks can be reduced with better intelligence and effective operations in Afghanistan.

And they are our victims of terrorism not our "assets".

Pakistani members here care for both Civilians and troops when killed in any incident. Unlike Indians here who don't care both their civilians or military troops death.

Atleast they do care about the deaths in Pakistan. And Omar does'nt even like that!
Of course few Pakistani members here had anything to say about L/Nk. Shamsul's fate and the butchery of his child, hmm.....

Anyway, in the meantime the death-toll in the blast has risen. RIP the fresh casualties, just innocent victims of extremists.
And Omar, I care a fig what you think; any death is worth mourning. So stop hiding both your insensitivity and lack of thinking behind absurd statements.

^ I'm not a fake. I care about Pakistani lives more than you indians do. You will say RIP here then you will go to your indian forums and celebrate.

We have a Caring Pakistani around...Please round of applause for him.

Atleast they do care about the deaths in Pakistan. And Omar does'nt even like that!
Of course few Pakistani members here had anything to say about L/Nk. Shamsul's fate and the butchery of his child, hmm.....

Anyway, in the meantime the death-toll in the blast has risen. RIP the fresh casualties, just innocent victims of extremists.
And Omar, I care a fig what you think; any death is worth mourning. So stop hiding both your insensitivity and lack of thinking behind absurd statements.

Well Omer might be thinking that how those people who don't even care their own people can care for our people. May be it was looking fake to him for some valid reasons. Record of Indians members is pathetic in such cases. Anyways it is a useless debate. Any innocent death is condemnable.

May they belonged to tribal lashkar but PA obviously can't provide security to each and every single person. Such attacks can be reduced with better intelligence and effective operations in Afghanistan.

And they are our victims of terrorism not our "assets".

You took it wrong dude, or may be I typed it wrong, Assets means villagers (Who died), The villagers are patriot, they took pakistan's side during war (btwn PA and other party).

And yes I agree , Security blanket for each and every civilians can not be provided.

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- A blast at a busy market in northwest Pakistan killed at least 35 and wounded more than 60 Tuesday, an official said.

The explosion occurred in the Jamrud Market in the Khyber Agency, one of seven districts in Pakistan's volatile tribal region, which borders Afghanistan.

The bomb was placed in a vehicle belonging to a local militia group fighting against militants in the area, said Jameel Khan, a government official.

The bomb was then remotely detonated, he said, citing the initial investigation.

Pakistan should be careful before blaming our own people weather you like or not TTP are mostly Pakistanis so it could be a work of enemies agencies to stop talks between TTP and Pakistan Army and so they can create diffculties for Pakistan

Well whether it is in FATA or any major city of Pakistan it is condemnable and govt and establishment should do something for it and the culprits should be killed mercilessly.

RIP

Government & establishment are busy in memo scandal and enjoying playing with political toys so don't disturb them and they are not in position to say something here except condemnation.

We should give full support to army, FC and border forces who are fighting against this cancer and salute brave people of KP and FATA. These are foreign hands which want to sabotage efforts to bring peace in Pakistan and want to sabotage efforts of Pakistan bringing peace in border area through negotiations with Taliban. We all know well that Afghan government unrest over unity of Taliban and their aim to concentrate Afghanistan not Pakistan where in Berlin Dostam also put concern in front of US delegation over peace talk with Taliban.

Not difficult who behind these terror activities.

obviously a planned attack by CIA to increase pressure on p@ki$tani forces to start an offensive against the insurgents in p@ki$tani tribal areas which p@ki$tani government is denying from very long.

Pakistani members here care for both Civilians and troops when killed in any incident.

Yeah! Right... Thats why there are less than 30 posts in 3.5 hrs.. That too mostly Indians praying for the dead Pakistanis....

I have just joined yesterday but the posting trend of pakistani members are worrisome. they seem to be more concerned about the trivial things in India rather than talking about the critical situation of their own country where they are facing so much violence.

Back
Top Bottom