What's new

Bomb kills 20 in northwest Pakistan

Better than Pakistanis calling Indians getting killed as a DRAMA...
Live and learn as they say....example at hand...GOP, as yet hasn't blamed any party for the atrocity, unlike some who never miss a chance to point fingers while fire fight is still in progress...a bit like washing the soap before ones hands.
Not really.. Its also a psychological disorder.. ;)

I'll give you that since one has to suffer from such to know the symptoms. :D

Live and learn as they say....example at hand...GOP, as yet hasn't blamed any party for the atrocity, unlike some who never miss a chance to point fingers while fire fight is still in progress...a bit like washing the soap before ones hands.
Govt reactions have nothing to do with the loss of life in the incident...You chose to call Indians getting killed as drama. You also chose to call Indians expressing sorrow on Pakistani deaths as drama.. I dont know about you, but I can certainly see a trend in some Pakistani members psychological responses here..

I'll give you that since one has to suffer from such to know the symptoms. :D
LOL.. I am sure no doctor would be amused to hear this...

But do you honestly believe that Indians would want to talk about something bad in their country on a Pakistani forum.. ???

I think you said it yourself. Indians and their intentions on this forum and particularly this thread. And we don't want you guys to have lenghty debates on the maoist incidents but writing just RIP on those incidents isn't a bad thing to do. You won't be labelled traitor for that. I understand your situation but do participate on those threads too as we all are here for discussion. Your absence from those threads give us a wrong meaning.

I think you said it yourself. Indians and their intentions on this forum and particularly this thread. And we don't want you guys to have lenghty debates on the maoist incidents but writing just RIP on those incidents isn't a bad thing to do. You won't be labelled traitor for that. I understand your situation but do participate on those threads too as we all are here for discussion. Your absence from those threads give us a wrong meaning.

I agree ... Sometimes we are just too defensive about our downsides..

Doesi it matter at all what Omar or even you for this matter think. Not to me, it does not!
Whether you bother to condemn it or not is besides the point. I do consider it worth mourning and I did!
So we don't need any self-appointed "judges" on this score. Goodbye.

No obviously it doesn't matter. I was just informing you why Omer felt like that. And in my opinion he isn't much wrong either. But yes you can show condolence on this incident. At least I am not judging you.

Govt reactions have nothing to do with the loss of life in the incident...You chose to call Indians getting killed as drama. You also chose to call Indians expressing sorrow on Pakistani deaths as drama.. I dont know about you, but I can certainly see a trend in some Pakistani members psychological responses here..

Nopes, in certain case scenarios, those that get killed are just innocent bystanders, who will never know why were they targeted...RIP....then there are those who just to get attention and sympathy, will try and capitalise on such dastardly acts. Those are indeed the Drama Queens.

LOL.. I am sure no doctor would be amused to hear this...
I am sure they will be even more amused to find out, who is disclosing the behaviour pattern. ;)

Back
Top Bottom