What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

And then they wonder why we think of them as terrorists and jahils.:disagree:
They shouldn't do such thing at start. They must know that this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Its like you cannot walk in bikini on the road side in Saudi Arabia or you will be beheaded.

Last edited:
I don't know about the hype of Fawad either. Frankly I only found about him through PDF. Shan is a true gentlemen as well as a great actor.

I used to think Tamil movies were the pits.

A friend of mine forced me to watch a Tamil movie, and the actor's performance Boby Simhaa's performance was outstanding!

He will probably need to get in a tub of fair n lovely and brush upon his hindi to make it to Bollywood though.

Then you get a free entry to tharki club :P

all young men are tharkis! it is the courageous few like @he-man who is proud of it, rest of them hides behind a facade.

They shouldn't do such thing at start. They must know that this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Its like you cannot wake in bikini on the road side in Saudi Arabia or you will be beheaded.
Unless you take pride in comparing yourself to that desert, dont even mention saudi arabia.
If people are not comfortable, they had the option to leave the concert - that would have sent an powerful message.

Instead if you choose to act like your cultural inspiration - Saudi Arabia - you will be thought of as terrorists and jahils.

They shouldn't do such thing at start. They must know that this is Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Its like you cannot wake in bikini on the road side in Saudi Arabia or you will be beheaded.

yeah, you are right.

But Bikini peformance, :partay:

Yup. So lighten up. Not every thing about Pakistan is People with long beard and AK-47s :lol:

Nadeem Paracha had a dig about this in relation to Indian media :D

Unless you take pride in comparing yourself to that desert, dont even mention saudi arabia.
If people are not comfortable, they had the option to leave the concert - that would have sent an powerful message.

Instead if you choose to act like your cultural inspiration - Saudi Arabia - you will be thought of as terrorists and jahils.

sorry man, their country their rules. The performers should have known better.

sorry man, their country their rules. The performers should have known better.
Ofcourse the band should have known better.
But thats not the point. its not their rules.
When they choose to throw shoes and all, they are NOT following their own rules. They are just being violent.

The people also had the option to stage a walkout and empty the concert hall, that would have been the most powerful statement of dislike from the people/audience. But they choose to be violent. And then some desert loving mamals come here and tell us if this had been saudi arabia they would have been beheaded as if saudi arabia is any kind of benchmark. Maybe for them.

And then they wonder why we think of them as terrorists and jahils.:disagree:
throwing shoes is a common way of showing the same msg even Bush was thrown a shoe (not even part of south Asia) yet same form of protest...or disagreement!

When they choose to throw shoes and all, they are NOT following their own rules. They are just being violent.
Ok so what exactly are our rules? :pop:

The people also had the option to stage a walkout and empty the concert hall, that would have been the most powerful statement of dislike from the people/audience. But they choose to be violent. And then some desert loving mamals come here and tell us if this had been saudi arabia they would have been beheaded as if saudi arabia is any kind of benchmark. Maybe for them.
And not get the entertainment they paid for? Easier said than done....

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

10-1407666168-khoobsurat.jpg

Bollywood is full of actors from our neighbouring country Pakistan. It is not about boundaries any more. Talent is recognised and taken into Bollywood from around the world. Be it Katrina Kaif from London or Humaima Malick from Pakistan, it is only about talent.

Bollywood has seen a lot of Pakistani actors, especially. Humaima Malick, Imran Abbas Naqvi and Fawad Afzal Khan are the three new talent who will debut into Bollywood.

Imran, who features in Vikram Bhatt’s Creature 3D, says, “Call it coincidence or fate, but we are making our Bollywood debut just weeks apart.”

Fawad Khan will be seen in Khoobsurat along with Sonam Kapoor. Humaima Malick is another newcomer who will debut from Pakistan in Bollywood with Emraan Hashmi in Raja Natwarlal.

Mahesh Bhatt who has the credit of launching many Pakistani actors in Bollywood says, "I think Indian cinema is a force to reckon with. I started this movement some 11 years ago. I began this with the core philosophy to create an atmosphere of peace. I am happy that people have taken a cue from that and are welcoming new talent from Pakistan. The perception about people from Pakistan is changing.”

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills - Oneindia Entertainment

oh btw, the movie is going to be crap, but Mahesh Bhatt is going to mint money.

Will not allowing women to wear bikini in Pakistan make me terrorist and illiterate? WTH

We are not comparing ourselves with Saudi Arabia. We had a lot of development in last decade. Women in our society got lots of right. Now don't start accusing here too because this is a fun thread.

Ofcourse the band should have known better.

and you think Indians don't do it,

If new Zealanders lectured Pakistanis on civility that would make sense. But Indians, come on cuh!

Back
Top Bottom