What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

Comeon man,,thats not true.
Who would have harmed jagjit in pakistan??

Truth is u guys were protecting ur industry from a larger one...................

Thats not even his best...................his best work is mirza ghalib

Though I don't listen to ghazals much but personally I like this one and one other from one movie I think its something like "Koi fariyad dil mein dabi ho jaise" it takes me back to my childhood times :(

Though I don't listen to ghazals much but personally I like this one and one other from one movie I think its something like "Koi fariyad dil mein dabi ho jaise" it takes me back to my childhood times :(

Oh man,,u haven't heard the good stuff

As you wish ....I am more into what dramas he makes and acts in them than making people swoon :angel:

Makes aunties swoon u mean to say.
No sane man watches those dramas.................though pakistani shows that air on zindagi channel are indeed better than indian ones,i concede.

what about sufi music then?

controversial..........depends who is singing:lol:

No seriously now people don't care much for these things and pakistani music is awesome actually:tup:

Makes aunties swoon u mean to say.
No sane man watches those dramas.................though pakistani shows that air on zindagi channel are indeed better than indian ones,i concede.
Dakkktaarr Sahab like I said I dont care if he made anyone feel butterflies in his/ her stomach...All I care about is the drama they act in (the msg it sends or what it depicts or highlights) and how they act...

As you wish ....I am more into what dramas he makes and acts in them than making people swoon :angel:

I watched an interview with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and he said how initially he was kept n the background of TV serials he acted because he was 'dark.'

I am going to get crucified by Indians here, how much you want to bet they are welcoming Pakistani actors because they are perceived to be 'fair.'

You have high calibre actors languishing because of skin tone. Bollywood if it aspires to be a pan Indian film industry first needs to be inclusive of it's region.

Then look for Pakistani actors.

and no, don't give me the excuse that there aren't good actors, because the acting in some of the vernacular films is far better.

But this is a private company. so their money their choice :)

Shan is a damn good actor, and I like his principles of not acting in Indian movies.

Dakkktaarr Sahab like I said I dont care if he made anyone feel butterflies in his/ her stomach...All I care about is the drama they act in (the msg it sends or what it depicts or highlights) and how they act...

Ya dude,i have no problem with that,,my own mummy is watching those pakistani dramas day in and day out.
Truth be told,no one can even say whether they are indian or pakistani if they don't really know for sure.

And girls are hawwwtttt:wub:

Also this Mahesh Bhatt is clever. He gets the movie done by paying nothing to the lead roles (who exactly are not new to acting). Clever strategy I would say.

I watched an interview with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and he said how initially he was kept n the background of TV serials he acted because he was 'dark.'

I am going to get crucified by Indians here, how much you want to bet they are welcoming Pakistani actors because they are 'fair.'

You have high calibre actors languishing because of skin tone. Bollywood if it aspires to be a pan Indian film industry first needs to be inclusive of it's region.

Shan is a damn good actor, and I like his principles of not acting in Indian movies.

Sure colour is a factor,none can deny that.

I am going to get crucified by Indians here, how much you want to bet they are welcoming Pakistani actors because they are 'fair.'

Money does make the world go round....wait who is this Siddiqui...I dont care for their name of face but which drama they acted and how convinced I was with their acting...There are soo many villains whom I feel like killing believe me!

And girls are hawwwtttt
Agiyea na hormone levels mein

Money does make the world go round....wait who is this Siddiqui...I dont care for their name of face but which drama they acted and how convinced I was with their acting...There are soo many villains whom I feel like killing believe me!

he acted in these movies.

The Lunchbox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like your attitude. I was gonna say what you said, but then thought the better of it.

actually he is kind of right, I watched Fawad and he is not the most charismatic guy.

Excpet Shan though. But he sticks to lollywood like a champ.
Shan was offered a Bollywood movie in the past, he was going to accept it but he got offer to work in Waar movie. So he prefered Lollywood upon Bollywood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom