What's new

Bollywood is obsessed with Pakistan. We’d be flattered if it weren’t so nasty Fatima Bhutto

I don't watch bollywood. I don't listen to Indian music. I don't associate with Indian culture. I don't understand why people would if you're not Indian.
My brother, You took these words right out of my mouth.
Why would a person watch anything other than Hollywood, with few exceptions of course , is beyond me.

Man, the last time I checked that was an uncontroversial, true statement. At the time of Highway and Udta Punjab. Apparently people take offense at it now. Time moves fast! Looks like she got launched successfully now.

I don't think auntyji made that statement after deep analysis of Alia Bhatt's career stages in 2018.

However

Most Pakistanis I know in real life were OBSESSED with this Pathaan movie 😂😂

Literally everyone on my instagram page and feed was uploading the same cringy pics of them in the theatre.

Tum aisi chutya company aur social circle rakhtai ho aur phir sarai Pakistanion ko generalize aur stereotype kartai ho

Apni company hi change kar lai

Tum aisi chutya company aur social circle rakhtai ho aur phir sarai Pakistanion ko generalize aur stereotype kartai ho

Apni company hi change kar lai
braah I am dead
lol-laughing-hysterically.gif

Pakistani films are also the same but worse, at least Bollywood has some originality and quality with their crap films.
They are copycat, copy Pakistani songs with full authority aka بےشرمی

However

Most Pakistanis I know in real life were OBSESSED with this Pathaan movie 😂😂

Literally everyone on my instagram page and feed was uploading the same cringy pics of them in the theatre.

Racism sells to Racists .

basically bollywood is trying what hollywood movie industry does make a war movie to make usa look gud and demonise the enemy and get tax breaks.

India is our backyard and it’s filthy.

Indians here are real addicts to worst kind of deranged derelict masochism....as is case with sanghi psychological crap in general.

You nip one temporarily and there's a dozen more that fill its place or the "slightly more nuanced" that present a "slightly more laundered" take on their masochism junkie need.... but they are overall the same as the alt-account-spam clowns (like whoever this walterbibikow et al are....) and are just found to be more acceptable because they are "established" members or something?

"Raj hindustani" "Skull and bones" and the rest like that....ought to have 1 reply at most they can make a day or something if all they going to do is copy and paste and go in repeat mode to make their weird amends for their unemployment/underemployment in real life.

The cringe is insufferable for others... there is literally no worthy discussion to be had with these loitering derelicts..... looking for their next junkie fix with their small mind, small person complex.

PDF should take harsher line to become a better forum from the inside out. The better Indians I have noticed have left for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom