What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

he acted in these movies.

The Lunchbox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like your attitude. I was gonna say what you said, but then thought the better of it.

Lunchbox was apiece of crap,,,stupendously overrated,albeit nimrit kaur was hot.
Rest there is nothing in it:lol:

Gangs of wasseypur 1 is a legendary movie..................2 not so much

Havent watched either!

Go and watch gangs of wasseypur 1.............i would be the best bollywood movie u would have seen.
It dosen't even look like a bollywood movie

Has been pretty recent phenomenon

Actually no. Sonu Nigham performed back in 2004. There was another group called stereo nation and they had a show back in the late 90s or early 2000. I cant remember the exact year but it was right after their first album.

Loved the songs.

actually he is kind of right, I watched Fawad and he is not the most charismatic guy.

Excpet Shan though. But he sticks to lollywood like a champ.

I don't know about the hype of Fawad either. Frankly I only found about him through PDF. Shan is a true gentlemen as well as a great actor.

Shan was offered a Bollywood movie in the past, he was going to accept it but he got offer to work in Waar movie. So he prefered Lollywood upon Bollywood.

yeah, I rate Shan over Fawad anyday. And you have to appreciate the guy taking a paycut to be loyal.

Actually no. Sonu Nigham performed back in 2004. There was another group called stereo nation and they had a show back in the late 90s or early 2000. I cant remember the exact year but it was right after their first album.

Loved the songs.

Damn u liked shan and sonu nigam live performance!!
:tdown::sick:

I watched an interview with Nawazuddin Siddiqui and he said how initially he was kept n the background of TV serials he acted because he was 'dark.'

I am going to get crucified by Indians here, how much you want to bet they are welcoming Pakistani actors because they are perceived to be 'fair.'

You have high calibre actors languishing because of skin tone. Bollywood if it aspires to be a pan Indian film industry first needs to be inclusive of it's region.

Then look for Pakistani actors.

and no, don't give me the excuse that there aren't good actors, because the acting in some of the vernacular films is far better.

But this is a private company. so their money their choice :)

Shan is a damn good actor, and I like his principles of not acting in Indian movies.
Most of the powerful actors of Pakistan don't really go for India because they had enough offers in Pakistan. Shan has a history with Lollywood and hence attachment.

Go and watch gangs of wasseypur 1.............i would be the best bollywood movie u would have seen.
It dosen't even look like a bollywood movie
Dont got no 3 hrs....Some family member or another just cashes in on my time :(

Damn u liked shan and sonu nigam live performance!!
:tdown::sick:
:raise:
I like sonu...He had some really lovely songs!!

yeah, I rate Shan over Fawad anyday. And you have to appreciate the guy taking a paycut to be loyal.

He was sensible in not coming to the already crowded bollywood market.
And anyways we make the worst movies in the world

Dude trust me when i say this.....................its easily one of the best bollywood movie made in th last 65 years

Fawad is like Robert Pattinson. Famous for its look and some successful movies / dramas. But yea, Shan is better.

:raise:
I like sonu...He had some really lovely songs!!

he is 0 in live performance.
watch nusrat or abida parveen or jagjit singh live...........

Dude trust me when i say this.....................its easily one of the best bollywood movie made in th last 65 years
Will see when I get some hrs to myself....the only time I do is when I have no bloody electricity and roasting to death in boredom!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom