What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

I used to think Tamil movies were the pits.

A friend of mine forced me to watch a Tamil movie, and the actor's performance Boby Simhaa's performance was outstanding!

He will probably need to get in a tub of fair n lovely and brush upon his hindi to make it to Bollywood though.

all young men are tharkis! it is the courageous few like @he-man who is proud of it, rest of them hides behind a facade.
Blasphemy!!!!!

None of them lasts more than 2-3 movies or 2-3 years. They lack Indian following which is critical in marketing of movies. This works only on their debut and the rest is a never ending struggle for them.

whats the big deal ? very few from India last for few decades and all other natives are gone.

:) same is about Hollywood. The entertainment industry is not for everyone. some just click for nothing and few special ones for their special traits.

I will be watching this movie because of Fawad in hope that this movie will not be crap.

should have accepted a movie by Anurag Kashyap. Then we get to see gratuitous violence and strong language. A movie for Men!

At least it will have a good story.

And then they wonder why we think of them as terrorists and jahils.:disagree:

:disagree: yeh terrorist and jahil indians ??

Shiv Sena activists had on Tuesday attacked several cinema halls that were supposed to screen Shah Rukh's flick. Sena workers managed to enter the halls and damage screens of the Metro theatre in south Mumbai and the Huma Cinema at Kanjurmarg using sharp instruments. Activists pelted stones and broke the glasses of Mehul cinema in suburban Mulund. They also tore down posters of the movie outside Fame cinema in Pantnagar and R-City Mall at Ghatkopar.

Mumbai theatres reopen advance bookings for MNIK - Rediff.com Movies

@Spring Onion how are you in acting?

:P nah am not hypocrite

actually he is kind of right, I watched Fawad and he is not the most charismatic guy.

Excpet Shan though. But he sticks to lollywood like a champ.

Shaan is the man, screw you. We aint letting you take him :D

well Fawad is in a Mahesh Bhatt movie.

Be afraid, very afraid.

Don't sue us if your actor suffers permanent emotional damage from this. It's not Indian Psy-Ops

:what: bad decisions result in bad consequences :P

I really appreciate Ali Zafar for keeping his pace of earning while swimming in a big ocean full of crocodiles

Shaan is the man, screw you. We aint letting you take him :D

he has matured through all these years still you dont know when he succumbs. But i think if he think wisely he wont go for ruining his reputation

well Fawad is in a Mahesh Bhatt movie.

Be afraid, very afraid.

Don't sue us if your actor suffers permanent emotional damage from this. It's not Indian Psy-Ops

Mahest bhatt has only 2 achievements in life

alia bhatt and puja bhatt:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom