What's new

Bollywood Supports Pakistani Actors And Their Skills

:what: bad decisions result in bad consequences :P

I really appreciate Ali Zafar for keeping his pace of earning while swimming in a big ocean full of crocodiles

he has matured through all these years still you dont know when he succumbs. But i think if he think wisely he wont go for ruining his reputation

Shaan is critical of actors going to bollywood only to come back after failures. Shaan is the man, didnt you see what he did at lux awards. So ballsy and gangster.

:what: bad decisions result in bad consequences :P

I really appreciate Ali Zafar for keeping his pace of earning while swimming in a big ocean full of crocodiles

he has matured through all these years still you dont know when he succumbs. But i think if he think wisely he wont go for ruining his reputation

actually, he has had it easy so far. but he gets paid to look good. Can't hate on the guy, he is likeable enough.

But if you put him against some of the better thespians in Bollywood, he is not in the same league.

Because he is a singer by trade I think.

Shaan is critical of actors going to bollywood only to come back after failures. Shaan is the man, didnt you see what he did at lux awards. So ballsy and gangster.
i missed the awards.

well i think these actors should think before stepping into bollywood. its huge and different industry and minnows cant survive there . Ieven if someone has great acting skills its not guaranteed that he or she will be hit

actually, he has had it easy so far. but he gets paid to look good. Can't hate on the guy, he is likeable enough.

But if you put him against some of the better thespians in Bollywood, he is not in the same league.

Because he is a singer by trade I think.

:) i used to believe he is another case like sonu nigam but still he earned more

should have accepted a movie by Anurag Kashyap. Then we get to see gratuitous violence and strong language. A movie for Men!

At least it will have a good story.
Most of the Indian movies are crap. Even most of the Hollywood movies are crap. My most favourite movies are:
  1. Transcendence
  2. Elysium
  3. About Time
These are my favourite because of awesome story.

pretty much this. after the money is gone, the legacy remains. My favorite Indian actors have alwys been Bollywood actors who are 'outsiders.' pretty much.

Most of the Indian movies are crap. Even most of the Hollywood movies are crap. My most favourite movies are:
  1. Transcendence
  2. Elysium
  3. About Time
These are my favourite because of awesome story.

No citizen Kane? Unforgiven? Godfather 1 and 2? sir, you fail!

i missed the awards.

well i think these actors should think before stepping into bollywood. its huge and different industry and minnows cant survive there . Ieven if someone has great acting skills its not guaranteed that he or she will be hit

:) i used to believe he is another case like sonu nigam but still he earned more

here is a great formula for success. Be fair skinned, adopt Punjabi Hindu surnames. (sarcasm) :P

as an Indian, you watch multiple movies. You watch movies in your regional language, Bollywood Hindi) and if you can afford it and are educated enough, Hollywood movies.

Shaan is the man, screw you. We aint letting you take him :D

he is not going to come over anyway.

Last edited:
Babi was hot,,,she had affair with kabir bedi too i think...............horny

she was Muslim I recall. Probably had conservative parents. Those chicks turn out a bit crazy.

I dont think king Khan (lol) will allow Shaan to work in any of the bollywood movies, Shaan will make him look kul ka bacha

You want my soup bowl in your dishwasher ?
Does it open on the front ?

why you want me to open my dishwasher from behind??
you want soup too?

hint: you will never win

Back
Top Bottom