What's new

Featured Bollywood recreates Pakistani song 'Zaalima Coca Cola' for 'anti-Pakistan' film

looks like the song is licensed with Pakistani groups who presumably also held the original song and gave permission. nothing stolen, just sold for money.
not stolen , not copying, rather licensing. Pakistanis are getting paid by bad mouthing own country. must be extreme money crunch there.

looks like the song is licensed with Pakistani groups who presumably also held the original song and gave permission. nothing stolen, just sold for money.
not stolen , not copying, rather licensing. Pakistanis are getting paid by bad mouthing own country. must be extreme money crunch there.
Lemme join in the fun.

This is part of Zionist backed back channel diplomacy between Nazi and Niazi.

Obviously with Modi in charge, Indians are high on nationalism. But they have nothing to boast about in the present, so they've started focusing on the good old days.

Sadly, in India's case, even the good old days were terrible - so they're scraping the barrel to find pointless stories or just making up history as they go along.

In this case Indians couldn't find anything to feel good so they created their own alternate history

In reality PAF simply bombed Bhuj with ease and went back safe and sound. But in the film PAF aircraft are getting shot down and Indians are sending female spies in Pakistan and what not

They copy Pakistani songs due to same language. Imran khan ki waja sa nhi krtay

PEMRA encourages this.

India has over 100 languages. Hindi is imposed in India not spoken in India apart from the lunatic belt up North.

This is probably returning the love and respect PM got in India.

When a Canadian citizen act in a dozen "deshbakti" movies a year, what else can you expect.

Okay I clicked on the link which had Nora fateh tweet. I was sure Indian members would all be tweeting how copy cat Bollywood is..... But instead what I experienced is Pakistani members pointing towards the copy while Indians were asking Nora fatehi to marry them. All of tweets are "marry me. I am serious. Since 7 years I want to marry you". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Phullllll sapooooorT for marriage saaaaar🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇴🇮🇴

Ugly Hindustanis. Thieves and enemies of Pakistan. Of course Hindustan is a good friend of Nawaz Sharif LOL

Actually it has become a new fad to make a YouTube channel and just do reactions on anti Pakistan videos and laugh at the dumb shit pajeets say about Pak. People are getting billions of views by just exploiting the innate hate Ps have for us.

Afew examples:
Catalyst Records - YouTube
Arzoo Kazmi - YouTube
Sana Amjad - YouTube

Even these little kids have found the gateway to unlimited Views and money
Ideal React - YouTube

Actually it has become a new fad to make a YouTube channel and just do reactions on anti Pakistan videos and laugh at the dumb shit pajeets say about Pak. People are getting billions of views by just exploiting the innate hate Ps have for us.

Afew examples:
Catalyst Records - YouTube
Arzoo Kazmi - YouTube
Sana Amjad - YouTube

Even these little kids have found the gateway to unlimited Views and money
Ideal React - YouTube

The whites and other nationalities around the world have figured this one out. I have seen incredibly loathsome and cringeworhty YT channels by foreigners pretending to love Hindustan or Pakistan.

It is all about views. They know there are plenty of crazy fvcks in our part of the world that are willing to view such crap. Millions of views LOL That is our people folks. Easy money.

Bollywood recreates Pakistani song 'Zaalima Coca Cola' for 'anti-Pakistan' film
The irony wasn't lost on Pakistani social media users after the song landed on YouTube.

Entertainment Desk
July 29, 2021

A new Bollywood remake of an old Pakistani song is currently being dragged on Twitter for ironically being part of an ‘anti-Pakistan’ film. Starring Nora Fatehi, the dance number is a recreation of Noor Jehan’s Zaalima Coca Cola and is part of Ajay Devgn’s Bhuj: The Pride of India. The track is being dubbed the “party song of the year” in India.

As per the trailer of this film, Fatehi plays an Indian spy who is sent to Pakistan to gather important information. And according to The Indian Express, "There is a possibility that the dance number is performed as some sort of a ruse against the 'enemy country'."

This recreation of Zaalima Coca Cola has been composed by Tanishk Bagchi with lyrics by Vayu and has been sung by Shreya Ghoshal. According to its YouTube description, the song has been licensed to YouTube on behalf of T-Series, EMI Pakistan and 1 Music Rights Societies. But Twitter is furious that Bollywood is adamant on painting Pakistan in a negative light while taking songs from Pakistan to add to its "one-sided narrative."

SophiaAQ, a user on Twitter shared, “This song is in #BhujThePrideOfIndia, an anti-Pakistan film and yet, they’ve stolen #ZaalimaCocaCola , which is a PAKISTANI SONG. The hypocrisy level is high. I don’t play these India vs. Pakistan games but there’s something very much unethical here.”

Read more at here :https://tribune.com.pk/story/2312826/1

Can some one enlighten me please why this lady needs coco cola, doesn't Modi slogan is made in supa power India? Thought cow piss was their national drink so why this lady is not yearning for Indian national drink. How QUAD have change their national mood, culture and habits. :astagh:.

I stopped watching Bollywood and anything made in India since 2005, because they lacked/lacks any content and everything revolving around soft ****... after watching International content, it turned out that most of Indian Hit movies were cheap rip off of Hollywood made in the past..

And Pakistani neoliberal scum still worship and watch Bollywood like maniacs while the Hindutva Indians spit in their faces....

Back
Top Bottom