What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibris looks like u were a victim of tht slur.I feel sorry for u mate.

Not to the extend i mentioned above. I am from Punjab and most people put me hispanic list, which pisses me off really bad. What i get mad about is why would they always have the south american people in there mind, when they see a light skin person.To most people here all Asians live in deserts and should be called sand nigg*rs. some are too ingnorant to even give themself a thought before opening there mouth.
To be honest i would rather be called sand nigg*r than a spanish essey.

ibris looks like u were a victim of tht slur.I feel sorry for u mate.

Have you noticed that as soon as you mentioned that IBRIS was the victim of that racial slur.. he quickly pointed that out that he is from Indian Punjab and people put him in Hispanic list.. ;) Punjabis make up like what 3% of Indian population ? :undecided:

Desiman,

Let me be honest with you.. I have hardly make any provoking posts in the last few days... my post about the people of Karachi was more in retaliation against SMC.. not in retaliation against the people of Karachi or Indians in general..

This whole gang (SMC, Creder, Multiple ID guy = ADT, and KeenGuy and Hammy007) just don't leave me alone.. SMC was following me in WHATEVER thread yesterday and he wrote some highly offensive things... for them it is a enjoyment to provoke me and then call me names.. Even adding them to ignore list doesn't work..

Anywayz, I will try my best to ignore these idiotic losers from now on.. I will TRY! but I don't promise..

hmmm ok i will keep a track on the people you named, dont worry i got your back lol . But please you have to promise not to compare any looks again, some of your post are amazing so keep posting like that :cheers:

Have you noticed that as soon as you mentioned that IBRIS was the victim of that racial slur.. he quickly pointed that out that he is from Indian Punjab and people put him in Hispanic list.. ;) Punjabis make up like what 3% of Indian population ? :undecided:

jinxed girl controllll lol no finger pointing

All you sand nigg*rs better start posting some beautiful places of India pics or take a hike. I'm not interested in indulging in your gibrish. Blacks go in N list and all you light skined so so proud of being white go in sand nigg*r list. You can argue all day here but you can't change the minds of real White people's.

I didn't mean to insult anyone. just pointing out facts.

^^ Couldn't care less what white people think.

All you sand nigg*rs better start posting some beautiful places of India pics or take a hike. I'm not interested in indulging in your gibrish. Blacks go in N list and all you light skined so so proud of being white go in sand nigg*r list. You can argue all day here but you can't change the minds of real White people's.

but why do you care about what white people think.. why you look upto them ? You care about their opinions and what they think... SHAME!! :eek::frown:

Lol man ibris why the buk are u so frustrated?
And i hope ur calling ur people sand nig.rs coz they are alot dark and flat featured then compaired to others.
Enjoy urself sand man.:rofl:

Lol man ibris why the buk are u so frustrated?
And i hope ur calling ur people sand nig.rs coz they are alot dark and flat featured then compaired to others.
Enjoy urself sand man.:rofl:

really where do kids like you come from, this thread is getting out of hand now. why dont you keep your stupid personal views to yourself, Post reported.

really where do kids like you come from, this thread is getting out of hand now. why dont you keep your stupid personal views to yourself, Post reported.

From areas hostile towards sand people from india.:rofl:
I hope u reported the sand nig.r comment of ur indian fellow also.
U sensitive little boy.

so keenGuy you are showing both ur flags to be pakistani. are you sure about that?

stop calling others with offensive names.

before posting plz make sure u do read the thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom