What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be black and ugly, but we are proud of what we are :)

who said we are ugly brother?? the world knows about the beautiful Indian people..that was just to bring the thread back to topic.:tup:

who said we are ugly brother?? the world knows about the beautiful Indian people..that was just to bring the thread back to topic.:tup:

As Asim has already said in this thread, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

So if someone thinks we are dark and ugly, so be it, We are happy for who we are :)

As Asim has already said in this thread, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...

So if someone thinks we are dark and ugly, so be it, We are happy for who we are :)

I agree brother..:cheers:

People from Karachi

356237441_387c1a5743.jpg

Do they look any different as compared to Indians? no.. bcoz they migrated from India...
These Kalay kalotay people are also getting married and making children for 6 decades now. Beauty is only perception. All of them are being attracted to one another so their life goes on.

People who classify levels of beauty are usually also homophobic as well - possibly semi-Nazi followers. They claim there is only a set way of looking beautiful.

Let me do a little stereotyping of my own. Beautiful people get everything easy in life, people easily hire them at jobs, they are popular at school, they easily bag a spouse. What happens when their beauty wears out or any other situation where your self-ability counts? They are the worst off. They end up as a bunch of dumbasses to say the least.

Please encourage Pakistanis to pick up books, work hard and be honest. Don't make them pick up fair n lovely. Kalay, goray, bhangi, chooray, chamaar, it takes them all to make the proud nation of Pakistan.

This is the sort of debate which I didn't want, which is why I changed the thread title to Beauty of India and its People, so that things are kept light.

These Kalay kalotay people are also getting married and making children for 6 decades now. Beauty is only perception. All of them are being attracted to one another so their life goes on.

People who classify levels of beauty are usually also homophobic as well - possibly semi-Nazi followers. They claim there is only a set way of looking beautiful.

Let me do a little stereotyping of my own. Beautiful people get everything easy in life, people easily hire them at jobs, they are popular at school, they easily bag a spouse. What happens when their beauty wears out or any other situation where your self-ability counts? They are the worst off. They end up as a bunch of dumbasses to say the least.

Please encourage Pakistanis to pick up books, work hard and be honest. Don't make them pick up fair n lovely. Kalay, goray, bhangi, chooray, chamaar, it takes them all to make the proud nation of Pakistan.

This is the sort of debate which I didn't want, which is why I changed the thread title to Beauty of India and its People, so that things are kept light.

Very well said Asim, amazing words :cheers:

bauht vadiya yara !:yahoo:

As much as I appreciate you standing up for Indians, your post is highly demeaning.

I was still standing up for Indians when SMC said "Indians and Beauty don't go together". I was just saying some Pakistanis migrated from India and settled in Pakistan... and 60 years isn't enough time by any evolutionary standards for them to diverge from their Indian counterparts... :undecided:

Don't you agree desiman ? :cheesy::undecided:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I agree! :D

Regardless of how Karachi people look they are our brothers and as a Pakistani its sad to see you insulting your own people. As for others if your not attracted to Indians, fair enough, we all have our own preferences. I myself am not attracted to them but i'm sure theres many people who are..

Yes I agree they are our brothers and sisters.. ;) I lub them.... :D

Yeah I am not attracted to most Indians either.. but thats my personal opinion.

I was still standing up for Indians when SMC said "Indians and Beauty don't go together". I was just saying some Pakistanis migrated from India and settled in Pakistan... and 60 years isn't enough time by any evolutionary standards for them to diverge from their Indian counterparts... :undecided:

Don't you agree desiman ? :cheesy::undecided:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I agree! :D

I agree with the migration part but not with the looks part. It is impossible to tell who came from where. Yes if you deliberately quote the less good looking people and then compare them with the whiter looking ones, then the difference becomes obvious. But there is no one look for an Indian. We have darker skinned people in the south but also half of India's miss.worlds are from there too. Generalization on the basis of nationality must be avoided. Its like me saying that all Pakistani's are punjabi's. Let SMC say whatever he wants, dont worry about him. You are a nice natured person as i can see, so please dont indulge yourself in such comparisons.

i thought i am on your "ignore list".... and you are going and reading all my posts...shall we say mental retardation? :P

you can't be my mom she is standing right here calling you bay-waqoof :rofl: :rofl:

When we log out of forums and cookies are cleared... we can still read the posts.. so adding someone to ignore list doesn't really works.. it was just a symbolic gesture..

Ok I was talking about the anonymity of the internet.. I said the possibilities are limitless... if I can't be your Mom.. there is a possibility that I am your Dad.. and I am talking about your REAL Dad.. not the Dad standing behind you and calling you bewaqoof! ;)

ibris looks like u were a victim of tht slur.I feel sorry for u mate.

Yes I agree they are our brothers and sisters.. ;) I lub them.... :D

Yeah I am not attracted to most Indians either.. but thats my personal opinion.

Let not put our personal opinions up here, its better we keep them on a personal basis. Even i have lots of opinions about people but mindlessly quoting them on a public forum is not the right thing to do.

ibris looks like u were a victim of tht slur.I feel sorry for u mate.

buddy his point is that we all are. Here we indulge in petite looks comparison and indulge in the same acts that our forefather fought off with their lives. I must say our common freedom fighters must feel sad to look at us now.

I agree with the migration part but not with the looks part. It is impossible to tell who came from where. Yes if you deliberately quote the less good looking people and then compare them with the whiter looking ones, then the difference becomes obvious. But there is no one look for an Indian. We have darker skinned people in the south but also half of India's miss.worlds are from there too. Generalization on the basis of nationality must be avoided. Its like me saying that all Pakistani's are punjabi's. Let SMC say whatever he wants, dont worry about him. You are a nice natured person as i can see, so please dont indulge yourself in such comparisons.

Desiman,

Let me be honest with you.. I have hardly make any provoking posts in the last few days... my post about the people of Karachi was more in retaliation against SMC.. not in retaliation against the people of Karachi or Indians in general..

This whole gang (SMC, Creder, Multiple ID guy = ADT, and KeenGuy and Hammy007) just don't leave me alone.. SMC was following me in WHATEVER thread yesterday and he wrote some highly offensive things... for them it is a enjoyment to provoke me and then call me names.. Even adding them to ignore list doesn't work..

Anywayz, I will try my best to ignore these idiotic losers from now on.. I will TRY! but I don't promise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom