What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
the day your bastar.ds start stereotyping urdu speakers ***** the day you lose all your pak economy and education would be like 3% of entire pakistan

most of punjabis, pathans and sindhi like to take drugs and like to sleep insteed of educating and working hard. its the "ugly karachi" people who like to keep the country running

you have already half destroyed the country by excluding all merits and introducing kota system. we teach you how to clean sh1t u dumb fcuking w.hore

People like you get your posts from youtube comment bars. Please get lost if you can't contribute positively to the thread! Disgusting post! Post reported!!

Hey buddy dont take it hard just read what ur Brother posted
All you sand nigg*rs better start posting some beautiful places of India pics or take a hike. I'm not interested in indulging in your gibrish. Blacks go in N list and all you light skined so so proud of being white go in sand nigg*r list. You can argue all day here but you can't change the minds of real White people's.

I didn't mean to insult anyone. just pointing out facts.
Isnt tht disgusting or cheap???????

Hey buddy dont take it hard just read what ur Brother posted

Isnt tht disgusting or cheap???????

He was just saying that finally the white folk call us all sand niggers. And if we fight about looks, we are following their disgusting principle. Thats it!! He was not calling Pakistanis sand niggers!!
anyways, lets drop the whole thing!!

I meant his old post. This one was offensive. I stand corrected. But it was in response to the garbage some people were posting before!! you know the whole story.

the day your bastar.ds start stereotyping urdu speakers ***** the day you lose all your pak economy and education would be like 3% of entire pakistan

most of punjabis, pathans and sindhi like to take drugs and like to sleep insteed of educating and working hard. its the "ugly karachi" people who like to keep the country running

you have already half destroyed the country by excluding all merits and introducing kota system. we teach you how to clean sh1t u dumb fcuking w.hore

hehehehe! Why you and that SMC guy are getting so mad? :lol::lol: loooooooooooool!!

I am just saying that 60 years is not enough for Indian Immigrants settled in Pakistan by any evolutionary standards to look different from Indians... it will require atleast thousands of years to converge from them... :rofl::rofl:

In a way I am defending you.. :D

ARUNACHAL

arunachal-pradesh-2.jpg

village beauty:partay:
sm-AP-People46-GM.jpg

idyllic-landscape-arunachal-pradesh-sam-oppenheim.jpg

Arunachal_11073.jpg

Beautiful !! I have been to Sikkim and it it looks exactly like in the pics above.

MORE MIZORAM

Picture - Mizoram Super Model 2008 not SO HOT Photo

mizoram-supermodel-pics.jpg

Government Aizawl College, one of the city colleges under Mizoram University crowned Miss Angela Malsawmdawngkimi (19) D/o Dr. H. Ngurdingliana, a BA first year political science student.

ajwfas.jpg

ajwfas.jpg

Last edited:
MORE MIZORAM

TRADITIONAL HOUSE

3748240979_a6fec57edb.jpg

MIZORAM UNIVERSITY

IHM_Guwahati.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom