What's new

India following Israel's footsteps!!!! What is our answer?

That's not the current definition. The definition is, anyone against [insert country here], are terrorists. Ie, anyone who is not white is a terrorist for NATO. For India, the minorites NATO support are all terrorists. This is the current western definition.

This is an Indian accusation.

The world differs. Otherwise, so many Khalistani freedom fighters wouldn't be getting refuge in Western nations.

This is an Indian accusation.

The world differs. Otherwise, so many Khalistani freedom fighters wouldn't be getting refuge in Western nations.
Yes they're freedom fighters, but you will have to accept that supporting terrorists is normal now. Since anyone against a regime is a terrorist, whether you think so or not, means that supporting terrorists is now ok. So anyone supporting Khalistani terrorists just has to accept they're terrorist supporters. And so NATO are all terrrorist supporters too, since everyone is now a terrorist.

Pakistan is busy bending over for Indians and being an obstacle for Kashmiri mujahideen

Pajeets are claiming that India is following in the footsteps of Israel LOL

Meantime Israelis: @nahtanbob are you paying attention:

20210517_023954.jpg

Attachments

• Israeli irked by indian.jpg
    Israeli irked by indian.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 33
So, the latest claim made by Canadian PM is neither shocking nor surprising. Anyone who follows defense matters and intelligence matters could have known this. From Pakistan to Canada several figures of Jihad and Khalistan movement have ended up dead. Either murdered or in accidents. So, it was obvious that RAW was doing it. Latest one is guy in Kashmir who allegedly belonged to Jamat u Dawah being shot inside a Mosque in Azad Kashmir. So, what is our answer apart from putting more PTI people in jail. How we plan to counter and also answer our neighbor in same fashion.

current action plan..

kick the thugs currently oppressing in Pakistan and bring back Khan and we will see more images like this..

1695189079998.png

Must be smoking something potent. Heck, we don’t get it here.

West invited you to the briefing?

How is it going till now?
You know what, just look at the pattern your people are leaving India to western countries. You will see then.

So, the latest claim made by Canadian PM is neither shocking nor surprising. Anyone who follows defense matters and intelligence matters could have known this. From Pakistan to Canada several figures of Jihad and Khalistan movement have ended up dead. Either murdered or in accidents. So, it was obvious that RAW was doing it. Latest one is guy in Kashmir who allegedly belonged to Jamat u Dawah being shot inside a Mosque in Azad Kashmir. So, what is our answer apart from putting more PTI people in jail. How we plan to counter and also answer our neighbor in same fashion.

Every country's institutions works in the best interest of its own country Except for Pakistan where they work for individuals. So before pointing out to others make your country's institution at least workable, instead of being a symbol of failures and incompetence.

Israel is not our problem? Israel at least twice tried to attack your nuclear plants. They are also supporting BLA. Plus even in these actions I am pretty sure MOSSAD is helping in training and reforms of RAW.

Yes thanks to our involvement in their affairs. They also sent us Soviet era weapons for the Mujahideen. In the meantime Palestinians carried out terror attacks on our soil.

You know what, just look at the pattern your people are leaving India to western countries.
This pattern has been on for many decades now.
There has been enough discussion on this aspect.
If anything, this bodes well for us. They are a strong pro-India lobby in their new homes. Something hated by every second Paksiatni.

Retired and service officers in Paksiatn have a say in Paksiatn. They control everything.
Not so in India. Arya or any other retired officer can keep saying anything. It has no bearing. Moreover, it’s a retired Major. Not even a Colonel.

Hold your horses guys.

our Answer is simple "Miaan Jadon awega lag pata jawega"

The plan is, to divide India on these lines. What bjp is trying to do is to glue these parts tighter, but as Pakistan got separated from rest of the India, Haryana got separated from Punjab, Talangana got separated from Andhra, same method will be used to separate these states from India i.e. people will do it. The day hindutva started to show it's colors, I knew it what will happen next.
India started to celebrate too soon. But let's see, may be I am not seeing something that will prove me wrong. I am praying that may be I am wrong, as we the brown people should not become canon fodders for others.
This was tried and failed like 70 years back. Mainly because states were formed on linguistic lines and we shared the power among these states so that an East-West Pakistan situation wouldn't arise. And it didn't, with each passing year that Union only got stronger. Hindutva or no Hindutva this was bound to happen.

People also said things like India - West bonhomie is over during the Indo-US diplomatic crisis of 2013. And what happened since?
This current fiasco is simply the Canadian PM being felt left out. His domestic press has been all up in arms about the supposed 'Humiliation' he received twice from India. So, this is his personal reaction at the expense of Canada. The West especially the US, UK, Aus, and France has and is continuing to invest billions in India. They are not willing to throw that all away for a white boy's temper tantrum. They view this issue as a Canada-India bilateral issue.

This was tried and failed like 70 years back. Mainly because states were formed on linguistic lines and we shared the power among these states so that an East-West Pakistan situation wouldn't arise. And it didn't, with each passing year that Union only got stronger. Hindutva or no Hindutva this was bound to happen.

People also said things like India - West bonhomie is over during the Indo-US diplomatic crisis of 2013. And what happened since?
This current fiasco is simply the Canadian PM being felt left out. His domestic press has been all up in arms about the supposed 'Humiliation' he received twice from India. So, this is his personal reaction at the expense of Canada. The West especially the US, UK, Aus, and France has and is continuing to invest billions in India. They are not willing to throw that all away for a white boy's temper tantrum. They view this issue as a Canada-India bilateral issue.
I love when someone is giving me some alternative view.
Let's see how things go... I have seen brothers fighting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom