What's new

‘We know India, not surprised by Canadian allegations’: Pakistan

I may have missed the context, the development of this affairs but someone tell me what right does any Pakistani diplomat have to publicly and officially comment on India's internal affairs?

Hain? Bilawal literally called Modi a butcher. What is this in comparison. In fact I admire that even a minister in a caretaker government has the motivation to provide his opinion when no one asked for it.

I may have missed the context, the development of this affairs but someone tell me what right does any Pakistani diplomat have to publicly and officially comment on India's internal affairs?

@Paitoo @CallSignMaverick @VkdIndian @NG Missile Vessels @SoulSpokesman @protean @Skull and Bones @Rollno21 @Puffin @Crixus @pallab hazarika @prashantazazel @pikkuboss @Woody @legacytiger18 @Sam. @indushek @Vikramaditya-I @itsanufy @hari sud @nahtanbob @flameboard @DabbuSardar @Rajput of Bihar @wildlens
They are desperate , not s question of rights.

Pakistani diplomat have to publicly and officially comment on India's internal affairs?

What Paksiatn may be trying to do, is what an adage says - “make hey while sun shines”.

I don’t think India would/should respond to these comments from across. Every tom, dick and harry doesn’t need to be responded to. That’s the reputation our friends from across the border have gained for themselves.

In next press briefing, the same official might be seen announcing a successful loan of few 100 million USD.

Last edited:

@Paitoo @CallSignMaverick @VkdIndian @NG Missile Vessels @SoulSpokesman @protean @Skull and Bones @Rollno21 @Puffin @Crixus @pallab hazarika @prashantazazel @pikkuboss @Woody @legacytiger18 @Sam. @indushek @Vikramaditya-I @itsanufy @hari sud @nahtanbob @flameboard @DabbuSardar @Rajput of Bihar @wildlens
lmao this is international affair.

It is not for the lack of trying. as a policy it is not worth hitting core enemy targets in core enemy areas. you are asking for a war. nuclear powers try to avoid war with each other.

I think a sort of truce has been agreed upon on that front. That he does not poke his nose in our affairs, and we let him live.

Inaction against Dawood was initially deliberate. He had links with members of political parties across the spectrum. Extraditing him to India was certain to open not one but many pandora's boxes. Hence all governments dragged their feet over it. In fact Dawood had on multiple occasions offered to return to India, provided he was kept in house arrest and not in jail.

Dawood is a hugely valuable asset for the ISI and Pak army. His money laundering network and his logistical network are right up there, perhaps even superior to the Mexican cartels. Eliminating such a person is no less than eliminating the Army chief of Pakistan.

It is not for the lack of trying. as a policy it is not worth hitting core enemy targets in core enemy areas. you are asking for a war. nuclear powers try to avoid war with each other.
We still haven't killed Dawood. I think we are far too nice.
You assasinated a single Kashmiri commander in AJK, and subsequently lost a Colonel, Major, and DSP, and saw the resumption of regular grenade attacks in the valley to this day.

You missed a school in 2019, we missed your COAS sitting in the Brigade HQ on purpouse to send a message.

Do you really want to find out the consequences of killing someone in Karachi?

You assasinated a single Kashmiri commander in AJK, and subsequently lost a Colonel, Major, and DSP, and saw the resumption of regular grenade attacks in the valley to this day.

You missed a school in 2019, we missed your COAS sitting in the Brigade HQ on purpouse to send a message.

Do you really want to find out the consequences of killing someone in Karachi?

Dude why would India want a war with Pakistan ? Indian economy is doing reasonably well.

As if anyone cares. They are at a point where they are least significant. Let them bark when the elephant walks.

Dawood is a relic, and has political affiliations with Indian politicians hence he won’t be apprehended.

Money laundering is not rocket science. Indians and Pakistanis have a huge network of laundering money. Don’t need Dawood for that honestly.

Probably Dawood has a widespread network within India that Pakistan is interested in. Maybe true 20 years ago.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom