What's new

India following Israel's footsteps!!!! What is our answer?

Napak Bhouj and Inter Sexual Intelligence are busy in finding ways to rig next election
to bring in India's man Mota Nawaja.

A message was passed on from India to Napak Fouj that they want Nawaz as next PM.
This is why Asim Whisky is hard at work to bring back Mota Nawaja and keep IK in
prison.

Of course it is a joke.

India gets mid to high level military technology from Israel. Israel gets a good customer for their military technology. For India it is another supplier they can play against USA, France and Russia. Beyond that there is not much between India-Israel.

Great post but I'll take issue with one minor point. While military tech and supplies has formed the bedrock of Indo-Israeli relations the collaboration is far, far deeper than that.

For instance 70% of the Indian economy is based on agriculture. Well Israel and the numerous joint Centers for Agriculture Excellence in many Indian states has been at the forefront of changing Indian Agriculture for the better.

Another example: Since 2012 the water at the Taj Mahal and the whole city for that matter is run by Israeli tech.

Trusted Intelligence cooperation.

There is much more, from training the Mumbai police SWAT to Life Sciences collaboration to water security to cyber security to artificial intelligence and on and on.

Pakistan should be so lucky! 😉 (Though admittedly I understand Pak does have intelligence cooperation with Israel).

Last edited:
Polls are commonly misleading. Ir is actually a known fallacy to rely on polls. This trend is actually common on Twitter. Israelis who know Indians dislike them. For example you can't tell me these Georgians and Armenians are bots (@nahtanbob keep paying attention):

I am not a fan of blogs, vlogs and youtube channels for at least geopolitics related stuff

Great post but I'll take issue with one minor point. While military tech and supplies has formed the bedrock of Indo-Israeli relations the collaboration is far, far deeper than that.

For instance 70% of the Indian economy is based on agriculture. Well Israel and the numerous joint Centers for Agriculture Excellence in many Indian states has been at the forefront of changing Indian Agriculture for the better.

Another example: Since 2012 the water at the Taj Mahal and the whole city for that matter is run by Israeli tech.

Trusted Intelligence cooperation.

There is much more, from training the Mumbai police SWAT to Life Sciences collaboration to water security to cyber security to artificial intelligence and on and on.

Pakistan should be so lucky! 😉

There is a lot of benefits with co-operating with Israel. There is some collaboration between Israeli technology companies and startups in India.
The big issue for Israel is that 30-40% of the world blacklisted them.

Because the truth hurts.

For every one blog with something useful there are 10 that are useless. I do not have the time to sort through them

For every one blog with something useful there are 10 that are useless. I do not have the time to sort through them

You can't deny the advantage of videos is that they actually show the person's face and voice as opposed to mysterious, random polls thrown around to make believe.

Indians have a pretty s**tty reputation worldwide.

Polls are commonly misleading. Ir is actually a known fallacy to rely on polls. This trend is actually common on Twitter. Israelis who know Indians dislike them. For example you can't tell me these Georgians and Armenians are bots (@nahtanbob keep paying attention):

Arabs, Iranians, Afghans have been collaborating with "rats" before Israelis.

Iranians, Arabs and Afghans have way more Pak haters than Israelis do, whom are much more neutral towards Pakistanis. Although haters amongst them exist there as well.
Randomised polls with 000s of respondents are misleading but YouTube videos with 4 tutored donkeys are the real truth.

20230921_013743.jpg

Randomised polls with 000s of respondents are misleading but YouTube videos with 4 tutored donkeys are the real truth.

If those people in the videos are not random, what are they? I notice every time a video shows negativity towards India, there is always the wishful group of Pajeets who accuses it of being "orchestrated."

Like the video with the Russians in it badmouthing India and the Indians accusing the Danish uploader of being "selective" or having an agenda. You just keep resorting to unexplained polls.

Polls are typically not properly cross-examined or show what people were actually asked. I don't deny there are plenty of Israelis whom are more neutral towards India, but the tweets clearly show whom think of them very badly.

This account is also a "fake", right:

Israeli irked by indian.jpg

Polls are typically not properly cross-examined or show what people were actually asked. I don't deny there are plenty of Israelis whom are more neutral towards India, but the tweets clearly show whom think of them very badly.

Pew finds just recently that more Israelis hold India favorably compared to the people of any country on the planet with some 71% of Israelis having favorable views on India.

Any post where an "Israeli" starts calling Indians "Apes" and the like is almost certainly simply BS and at the very most an extreme outlier. It can be assumed to be an overkill by trolls. The national psyche simply does not think like that. The hundreds of thousands of real life Israelis that have toured and continue to visit India after their mandatory army service over the decades, for instance, simply do not speak in such terms.

The latest poll that shows Israelis thinking very highly of India is by Pew Research - probably the most prestigious and considered the most reliable in the world.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Israel comes from Abraham who is originated from current Iraq. Israel is basically another Arab, but the blood line comes from Genius Arab blood line (prophet Ibrahim/Abraham).

Iraq National Team

1695255024600.jpeg

We also have Israelis in Indonesia as Indonesian citizen but Muslim one like the husband of Maia Estianty (Indonesian singer), pretty much look like Arab. Those who comes from Europe that look like European like Netanyahu (mix with White European)

1695255752921.jpeg

Last edited:
Pew finds just recently that more Israelis hold India favorably compared to the people of any country on the planet with some 71% of Israelis having favorable views on India.

I don't deny that there are Israelis who like India and politically these two countries are "allied" to a degree. But as a people Israelis can often hate India. Russians are even worse and the same is true for Armenians and Georgians.

Any post where an "Israeli" starts calling Indians "Apes" and the like is almost certainly simply BS and at the very most an extreme outlier. It can be assumed to be an overkill by trolls. The national psyche simply does not think like that. The hundreds of thousands of real life Israelis that have toured and continue to visit India after their mandatory army service over the decades, for instance, simply do not speak in such terms.

The latest poll that shows Israelis thinking very highly of India is by Pew Research - probably the most prestigious and considered the most reliable in the world.

Israelis have no illusions about petty theft, random sexual harassment and uneven level of sanity in India. But the ones do visit India are grateful that they can go anywhere in India without getting machine gunned for their religion or nationality (save the Mumbai hotel attack)

Last edited:
Napak Bhouj and Inter Sexual Intelligence are busy in finding ways to rig next election
to bring in India's man Mota Nawaja.

A message was passed on from India to Napak Fouj that they want Nawaz as next PM.
This is why Asim Whisky is hard at work to bring back Mota Nawaja and keep IK in
prison.
Can you stop such blabbering in every thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom