What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really stupid and naive way of judging what you're trying to judge. We don't look at these things positively, hence we do not participate in them officially. Any competition that is done is unofficial. So that's irrelevant.

Pakistan women are a million times more attractive than indian women. I very rarely come across attractive indian women. Can't say the same about Pakistani women. Even Pakistan men tend to be better looking (ask indian women yourself).

Btw, the title of the topic seems paradoxical to me. Beauty and Indian people can't go together!

aleleelelele

u r smarty pie happy now

seems u r the most beautifullll person in this universe happy now

and for the bolded its our pleasure to look ugly an be ugly for pakistanis

Last edited:
SMC said:
That's a really stupid and naive way of judging what you're trying to judge. We don't look at these things positively, hence we do not participate in them officially. Any competition that is done is unofficial. So that's irrelevant.

Pakistan women are a million times more attractive than indian women. I very rarely come across attractive indian women. Can't say the same about Pakistani women. Even Pakistan men tend to be better looking (ask indian women yourself).

Btw, the title of the topic seems paradoxical to me. Beauty and Indian people can't go together!

BTW ,, Your grand parents & great grand parents were born indian so acc. to you they were ugly,,,,

Give me the scale of Beauty in which u calculate....Travel around the world to know what people think of u people ....how you are treated in the world....you are ashamed of your culture history and everything....thats why you keep on trying to prove your middle east roots....came out of complex dear.....

We believe indian are better looking & you believe pakistani are better looking thats it........
its is our personal view & not generalizations.......

^^^^^dude leave it don try hard(and who is he to judge us, afterb alll he is our enemy.wy care wat he thinks of us,dushman kabhi bhi acha nahi soch sakta hai hamare bare main aur hame ispe fakr hona chaye)

we dont take anything seriously from pakistanis(should we-he is not speaking from his mind he is speaking from his inner hate for india)

Last edited:

Inside beauty is a million times more important than outer appearance.U will be a big looser in life if u run behind outer appearance disregarding other things.

hehehehehe ... i couldn't agree more

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have seen you racist post before but this has pushed the limit. If you cannot post something constructive please don’t post. You act like a 10-year-old schoolboy or a person full of hate for India. Your hate blinds you and your vision and its as simple as that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but people full of hate will only see the ugly side. Post reported.

Seriously SMC, don't be a jackass. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I would hate to think you're saying this purely out of our India/Pakistan issues which exist out of real humanitarian and political injustices, not the color of the skin or how beauty is perceived.

This is really inappropriate.

So this thread seems to be the next one to give competition to the Sania - Shoib thread..

C'mon guys, this is a defence forum.. Isn't it??

THE TOPIC :BEAUTY OF INDIA AND ITS POPLE

A beach in goa

Panoramic-view-of-Goa-beach.jpg

Darjeeling tea gardens

darjeeling-farm.jpg

Lotus temple,Delhi

white river rafting in in snow fed himalayan rivers,Arunachal Pradesh

1341370_f520.jpg

Ooty,Tamil Nadu

Ooty.bmp

Nanital,Uttaranchal

Almora Uttaranchal

Corbett park pathway

Numaligarh,assam

Dalhousie

PakistaniPacifist said:
Has India got any other beach resorts apart from Goa? Not impressed with Goa from the pics i've seen on flickr.
Many Beaches.Lakshadweep,A&N Islands,Kovalam,Alappuzha comes to My Mind.

Now something related to topic guys...hope you like it.

beauty of India and its people

No matter beautiful or not beautiful,white or black,whatever origin they are all Indian and they are our assets...have a look and i bet you'll love them.

FUTURE ARCHITECT OF INDIA
india-child.jpg

POWER OF GIRLS
4-girls.jpg

SCHOOL IS COOL !!
children-of-jamshed-memorial-montessori-school.jpg

DAILY PRAYER IN SCHOOLS IN THE MOUNTAINS

HI !!

PEACE EVERYWHERE
305120567_0d86cc7fa2.jpg

DEEP THINKING
SDC13080.JPG