What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matheran-Neral Toy Train

15c7c0e1d6e18684f0f82bc16966d4e9.jpg

yeah right many peoples used to ask me if i am from Lebanan or any Arab country? due to my skin colour

so Pakistanis should be called Arabs from now on? :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry sir it happens but not really with South Asians. I have visited UK and USA many times and stayed there for long time but never seen anyone called any South Asians as Arab or something. There are distinct differences between South Asians and Middle Eastern people.

For example....

50% of the Pakistanis are light skinned
45% of the Pakistanis are brown skinned
5% of the Pakistanis are dark skinned

25% of the Indians are light skinned
55% of the Indians are brown skinned
20% of the Indians are dark skinned

Now here 25% light skinned Indians means twice the populasion of Pakistan. So there are much more light skinned people in India than Pakistan. In many areas like Karnataka, Gujarat and Bengal I have seen many families with diverse skin colours! Like one kid has very light skin and another has dark! It happens all over India. That is call unity in diversity! :cheesy:

Sorry sir it happens but not really with South Asians. I have visited UK and USA many times and stayed there for long time but never seen anyone called any South Asians as Arab or something. There are distinct differences between South Asians and Middle Eastern people.

For example....

50% of the Pakistanis are light skinned
45% of the Pakistanis are brown skinned
5% of the Pakistanis are dark skinned

25% of the Indians are light skinned
55% of the Indians are brown skinned
20% of the Indians are dark skinned

Now here 25% light skinned Indians means twice the populasion of Pakistan. So there are much more light skinned people in India than Pakistan. In many areas like Karnataka, Gujarat and Bengal I have seen many families with diverse skin colours! Like one kid has very light skin and another has dark! It happens all over India. That is call unity in diversity! :cheesy:

Buddy if ur talking about brown punjabis then let me tell u tht not all punjabis are brown 75-80% punjabis are light skinned though or light brown (olive )
The 5% are basically minority christians or others as most of them were low caste hindu converts to other religions etc.
And so mostly Pakistanis are fair skinned.And if u compaire then to india very faired skinned according to indian standards.
So yes u might have 25% light skinned people
BUT
We are a better looking NATION as a whole compaired to indians.
And no offence indian standards of beauty is what we call average or even below average in Pakistan.

Buddy if ur talking about brown punjabis then let me tell u tht not all punjabis are brown 75-80% punjabis are light skinned though or light brown (olive )
The 5% are basically minority christians or others as most of them were low caste hindu converts to other religions etc.
And so mostly Pakistanis are fair skinned.And if u compaire then to india very faired skinned according to indian standards.
So yes u might have 25% light skinned people
BUT
We are a better looking NATION as a whole compaired to indians.
And no offence indian standards of beauty is what we call average or even below average in Pakistan.

well...it surprises me sometimes that....why there r no miss universe winner frm a better looking nation....yet we kalus have a few...

P.S.
(ah.. forgot its not just a beauty contest...brains needed too)

Credits: Subhash Ranjan, Tekk Earth

This is the panorama in the month of July at Leh from the road which is reaching the altitude of 18,380 feet (highest motorable road in the world).

What you see in the foreground are few mountain flowering vegetation followed by deep gorge & subsequently Leh valley where river Indus flows.

Can you see a small white dot in the mid picture, that's Shanti Stupa! In the background you see Zanskar mountain ranges.

429918f4eb530502780c358cb18baf32.jpg

Last edited:
well...it surprises me sometimes that....why there r no miss universe winner frm a better looking nation....yet we kalus have a few...

P.S.
(ah.. forgot its not just a beauty contest...brains needed too)

Last sentence is right.....
Eve morons know Pakistan doesnt participate in any beauty contest.
LOL
Morons should have some knowledge before posting.
And yeah we are a good looking nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom