What's new

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia’s Yak-130 & SU-27 !

Su-27 has been mentioned by Russian official not by Bangladeshi officials. It has been mentioned it is SU-27 SM2 but in the future it can also be SU-35 as it is a variant of Su-27 as well and what is the problem if we get it in the future!!!

Are you suggesting that what the russian official had said may be false? The russian official said bangladesh were interested in purchasing su 27 after discussing about it with them. Its highly unlikely that a spokesperson would create stories.

Their MiGs are of SE variant.

I heard only 6 out of 20 migs they ordered are of SE variant. Any clear idea of what migs they currently posses? Most of their air force info i read are from blogs

I heard only 6 out of 20 migs they ordered are of SE variant. Any clear idea of what migs they currently posses? Most of their air force info i read are from blogs
BAF has 6 Mig-29SE and 2 MIG-29UB that's it since BAF only took half a squadron of these planes back in 1999 and cancelled the rest. the SE migs were overhauled in ukraine in 2010 and now all of the MIG-29(SE+UB) will be upgraded to SMT by the end of 2013

BAF has 6 Mig-29SE and 2 MIG-29UB that's it since BAF only took half a squadron of these planes back in 1999 and cancelled the rest. the SE migs were overhauled in ukraine in 2010 and now all of the MIG-29(SE+UB) will be upgraded to SMT by the end of 2013

Avisheik bro, was talking about MAF's MiG-29s not ours ... :p

Well bro, I trust that flightglobal is more reliable than some random blogs.

Here it is (real world):
Myanmar will in March receive the first of 20 RSK MiG-29s ordered under a roughly €400 million ($553 million) deal, with their introduction to more than double the country's MiG-29 fleet.

Ordered in November 2009, the aircraft will be delivered in three configurations, comprising 10 MiG-29B and six MiG-29SE single-seat fighters and four MiG-29UB twin-seat operational trainers.

The acquisition effectively clears the remaining MiG-29B/SE stock at RSK MiG's Lukhovitsy plant, with the airframe parts having been manufactured in the Soviet and Perestroika eras. Myanmar's aircraft will be delivered in an original export configuration, with analogue instruments and Phazotron N-019 radars.

Myanmar previously bought used MiG-29s from Belarus, but approached the type's manufacturer and Russian arms export company Rosoboronexport for help after encountering a high attrition rate. Moscow responded with help on weapons, spare parts and training, including the installation of a simulator at one of its air bases.

Acquiring an additional batch of fighters directly from RSK MiG should radically improve the combat readiness and effectiveness of Myanmar's fleet, sources say. Its air force now has 12 MiG-29s, says Flightglobal's MiliCAS database.

Meanwhile, RSK MiG says a new logistics support system to be established in co-operation with Indian companies will enable it to provide increased customer support for the nation's MiG-29s, plus those flown by the air forces of Malaysia and Myanmar.
Myanmar to receive new batch of MiG-29s from March

The Indians tell us they have a stock of 272 Su-30MKI, while in reality the number is only 157 at present. They want to raise it to 272, but there will be more suicides of poor Indians when this superpoor India goes for a superpower status by purchasing military gadgets from foreign sources and by sending rockets to the Moon. This is why UK has already objected to this kind of extravagancy and will stop its $400 million annual donation to that country.
look mate we Indians are least concerned about Bangladesh and why will we attack you guys when the govts. of the two countries are friendly to each othe!btw why are you bringing Indians here when the thread is about the acuisition of Russian aircrafts by your country!:disagree:
secondly we don't need those peanut size aids from U.K. as we can take care of our own people!you guys should worry about your countrymen who are regularly crossing illegally into India in the hope of living a decent life!:coffee:

look mate we Indians are least concerned about Bangladesh and why will we attack you guys when the govts. of the two countries are friendly to each othe!btw why are you bringing Indians here when the thread is about the acuisition of Russian aircrafts by your country!:disagree:
secondly we don't need those peanut size aids from U.K. as we can take care of our own people!you guys should worry about your countrymen who are regularly crossing illegally into India in the hope of living a decent life!:coffee:

You have a point that India does not need the aid from the UK which is peanuts anyway. India does have enough money to both buy weapons and also look after it's poor. I think the issue is that corruption in the distribution system where a lot of the funds destined for the poor ends up not getting to them whereas in BD there is far less corruption in this area.

You messed up talking about illegal migration from BD to India. No Indian has ever been able to come up with an answer as to why people would go from a country with higher social indicators(BD) to one with lower social indicators(India).

No offence to India but India is the last place any Bangladeshi would want to emigrate to as it's people have a lower quality of life than even BD. It makes no sense whatsoever!

You have a point that India does not need the aid from the UK which is peanuts anyway. India does have enough money to both buy weapons and also look after it's poor. I think the issue is that corruption in the distribution system where a lot of the funds destined for the poor ends up not getting to them whereas in BD there is far less corruption in this area.

You messed up talking about illegal migration from BD to India. No Indian has ever been able to come up with an answer as to why people would go from a country with higher social indicators(BD) to one with lower social indicators(India).

No offence to India but India is the last place any Bangladeshi would want to emigrate to as it's people have a lower quality of life than even BD. It makes no sense whatsoever!
mate i know quite well what i am talking about!lr e dada ami kolkatar lok,amader ekahne bosti gulo bangladeshi illegal immigrants e bhore geche.police majhe majhe raid kore ar jader kache valid id card nei tader dhore deport korte niyejay.apni kolkatay ashun ekbar U.K. theke tahole ei baaparta khub bhalo kore bujhe jaben!

I'm telling ya, this aid money business is more of a business itself :lol:

1) Secondly we don't need those peanut size aids from U.K. as we can take care of our own people!

2) You guys should worry about your countrymen who are regularly crossing illegally into India in the hope of living a decent life!:coffee:

1) It is not India who rejected $400 million peanut donation from the UK. It was UK itself which has decided to stop it because your govt spends a lot of wealth in prestige projects, and less on reducing poverty related suicides.

2) You guys really believe in the politicians' propaganda that hungry BD people are crossing in millions to a super-rich India, when the reality is so diffferent? See your own newspaper report that says hundreds of millions of doallars are being remitted from a HUNGRY Bangladesh to the HONEY EATING India by its NRIs who are working in our poor BD. You guys are shameless. While you beg to others, you fingerpoint towards your neighbours. Open the link and see how in bold letters a BD name is written:

India world's largest remittance recipient - Times Of India

India world's largest remittance recipient
Himanshi Dhawan, TNN Jun 20, 2008, 01.15am IST

NEW DELHI: For Indians, the umbilical cord is never severed. India has now captured one-tenth of global remittance flows, making it the world's largest single recipient.

An estimated $27.1 billion was remitted to India in 2006-2007. The Indian diaspora is estimated at 20 billion.

Migrant remittances have recently surged to the forefront of development agendas worldwide but the growth in India has been dramatic. Total remittances has grown steadily over the past 15 years, and dramatically in the past 10, skyrocketing from $2.1 billion in 1990-1991 to $27.1 billion in 2006-2007.

The top 10 destination countries for Indians include the UAE, Saudi Arabia, US, Bangladesh, Nepal, UK, Sri Lanka, Canada, Kuwait and Oman. Experts point out that softer immigration laws in the US and the search for better economic opportunities fuelled a surge in the overseas migration of Indians.

mate i know quite well what i am talking about!lr e dada ami kolkatar lok,amader ekahne bosti gulo bangladeshi illegal immigrants e bhore geche.police majhe majhe raid kore ar jader kache valid id card nei tader dhore deport korte niyejay.apni kolkatay ashun ekbar U.K. theke tahole ei baaparta khub bhalo kore bujhe jaben!

Indian, do not come here bullshitting. Read the excerpts I have sent in post #132. You will know immediately who are going to which country. Stupid monkey worshipper, here pretending to be a big DADA from that miser Ghoti Kolkata with your 3' 3" height!!!! Do never post in our section!!! Sala Ghoti, tui abar chibiye chibiye kota bolchish!!!

Damn, i read that Yaks can be customised to have BVR capable missiles as well as ASEA radar.

Even without these upgrades they will have similar capabilities as our F7s.

Damn, i read that Yaks can be customised to have BVR capable missiles as well as ASEA radar.

Even without these upgrades they will have similar capabilities as our F7s.

YAK still has half the speed of F7 really slow aircraft

Back
Top Bottom