What's new

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia’s Yak-130 & SU-27 !

this thred is dead becos su-27 purchase deal has been cancelled . hasina is buying only trainer yak-130, and what shall the airforce will do by advance 4th generation training when there is no fighter . well its like yr a formula one driver and u have no car so u drive the tempu( bgi f-7). 2nd is what shall u do with the radar ? when u detect an ene my jet and u have no fighter to chase it. ei sob bal sal purchase kore electioner taka jomiate ar comission banijoo. bd will suffer a long term loan . for the army they purchase poltoun bridge from russia . hasina just a ***** who nvr liked this country but ignorant support her just for 1971 war and she sell the muktijuddo like the destiny sell its dream. wakeup ppl :(

hasina played a nice game probably on her master's instruction...1st allured defense guys with SU-27,30s and now nothing is there at least in the current deal.

The Yaks are trainers you do not buy them without having plans to procure fighters. When will the yaks arrive lets say in 6 to 12 months time.... Initial assessment and training and setup of local ground crew and maintenance another 3-6 months.... Fully operational and trained new pilots another 6 months ..... There is a minimum 18-24 months lead time here. BAF has 6-12 months to make a descision on fighters. No point receiving the fighter without anyone to fly them. Although I would like BAF to buy new they will probably buy old and as such delivery time likely to be 9-12 months from order.

There is no problem with this deal per se. In ters of the reactors this is only the first phase of building the 1st reactor. The second reactor deal would also follow in a few years time. These are incremental steps. Not great from a forum talking point perspective but makes logical sense.

BAF has 6 Mig-29SE and 2 MIG-29UB that's it since BAF only took half a squadron of these planes back in 1999 and cancelled the rest. the SE migs were overhauled in ukraine in 2010 and now all of the MIG-29(SE+UB) will be upgraded to SMT by the end of 2013

now all of the MIG-29(SE+UB) will be upgraded to SMT by the end of 2013
Show us the proof, will ya? Dissemination through ISPR or any other MIL's legit mouth pieces would be acceptable unlike B.S from BDMILITARY, thanks.

Damn, i read that Yaks can be customised to have BVR capable missiles as well as ASEA radar.

Even without these upgrades they will have similar capabilities as our F7s.

Even without these upgrades they will have similar capabilities as our F7s.
Only if it ever flies! :cheesy: Remember all the glorification before the MIG's purchase that ended up having 2nd hand's one. Further irony was that those DUDs set for turkey shooting until BNP era's 'Finance Minister' paying another big chunk of $$ to RUSKIES for parts. From the very beginning, it was a strategic mistake to get on board with Bharatis to go for MIGs. Now YAKs are adding more insult to that injury. And after looting banks, Stock market etc., RAWAMY dalals are now after loaned money. Perhaps these were the "Joy Bangla" booties the RAWAMY thugs envisioned for prior to engage in the break up of PAK with their Bharati masters.:hitwall:

The Yaks are trainers you do not buy them without having plans to procure fighters. When will the yaks arrive lets say in 6 to 12 months time.... Initial assessment and training and setup of local ground crew and maintenance another 3-6 months.... Fully operational and trained new pilots another 6 months ..... There is a minimum 18-24 months lead time here. BAF has 6-12 months to make a descision on fighters. No point receiving the fighter without anyone to fly them. Although I would like BAF to buy new they will probably buy old and as such delivery time likely to be 9-12 months from order.

There is no problem with this deal per se. In ters of the reactors this is only the first phase of building the 1st reactor. The second reactor deal would also follow in a few years time. These are incremental steps. Not great from a forum talking point perspective but makes logical sense.
U are stretching the imagination too far, BRO. Arm-chaired, Sagol-General- Dojobongos have been demonstrating supreme talent by throwing SU-27 jabs, hooks leaving MIGs half lagged AKA half squadron that shows their planning capability, no?

hasina played a nice game probably on her master's instruction...1st allured defense guys with SU-27,30s and now nothing is there at least in the current deal.
This is called perfection of 'Bait and Switch'. Haven't U noticed that JI's leaders been made war criminals through high per sonic propaganda later to be tried for 'Crime against Humanity'? Do U realize that RAWAMY reach is only up to Delhi and can't get pass through PAK'S GHQ to ask for 195 early accused for war crime? So, fearful of being 'Kechu Khurte Saap Bahir Hoye Na Jay', they have switched the level of trial only to hang targeted JI walas, no?

dude i live in a real world not in dream. yak -130 purchase doesnt mean yr getting su 30 next.what is your point base on it? 2nd next goverment will not continue with the russians like BNP will go to the beijing. so probabbly we always trolled of ***** jf17 is the next inventory for the BD airforce. can give u a written challenge now. 2nd why still we need btr80 ? i think bd should ask the russians for the technology of making btr 80 in bd as long as i know BD is the 2nd largest user of btr80 after russia. ******* so called russian at13 and tow type atgm is completely useless against the t90 ERA armour tank. why u think the russian will give u the atgm that can destroy their own tank used by the indian. so its another baseless purchase [/QUOTE] training aircraft so that we may use to wit Russian front line fighter like Su-30
beside this for army anti tank missile purchase is a good option along with BTR-80 .[/QUOTE]

U are stretching the imagination too far, BRO. Arm-chaired, Sagol-General- Dojobongos have been demonstrating supreme talent by throwing SU-27 jabs, hooks leaving MIGs half lagged AKA half squadron that shows their planning capability, no?

You may be correct. I am no military expert but to me it made sense to get the trainers and then getting the fighters. To me it makes sense to utilise window of opportunity to further analyse options before placing orders.

Military purchases should be beyond political considerations.

You may be correct. I am no military expert but to me it made sense to get the trainers and then getting the fighters. To me it makes sense to utilise window of opportunity to further analyse options before placing orders.

They should get atleast 3 squadron of them or else i will be really disappointed

BRO, I know that I'm correct because I'm in it for 30+ years. Furthermore, the pain and anguish that I go through by seeing BD's momentary degradation, help me to justify such dissemination and action. Having dalal at the helm, BD is in dire straight and it doesn't have any potential to be relatively independent, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom