What's new

Bangladesh wants to buy Russia’s Yak-130 & SU-27 !

Damn, i read that Yaks can be customised to have BVR capable missiles as well as ASEA radar.

I don't think that'd be necessary.

Best to focus on the Flankers for now, and try to bargain for the best variant possible :D

By the way, did anyone know that the MiG-29 can be fitted with an AESA radar?
8034880051_e8dee54274_b.jpg

I don't think that'd be necessary.

Best to focus on the Flankers for now, and try to bargain for the best variant possible :D

By the way, did anyone know that the MiG-29 can be fitted with an AESA radar?
8034880051_e8dee54274_b.jpg

It aint necessary, but f#%king cool if we got them (my daydream though)

I also saw that Zhuk radar can be fitted in Su 27. Wanna get them :D ??

Wait, you have access to Jane's? :what:

Indian, do not come here bullshitting. Read the excerpts I have sent in post #132. You will know immediately who are going to which country. Stupid monkey worshipper, here pretending to be a big DADA from that miser Ghoti Kolkata with your 3' 3" height!!!! Do never post in our section!!! Sala Ghoti, tui abar chibiye chibiye kota bolchish!!!
dekhun ami apnake somman diye kotha bolchi mane ei noy je apni amar jaat tule kotha bolben:angry:(listen i am talking to you in a decent civilised manner but you are abusing me and my race without any reason)!i know all about your "uber cool" country and your people.firstwork hard and try to build a decent economy and then come here to compare yourselves with us(r ekta kotha bangali bolte amader i bojhano hoy,apnar desh theke kojon boro hoyeche ba sara bishwa tader chineche!onno dike amader bangla theke hajar hajar manush gota bishwe naam koreche,prothome nijer chotto desh take amader banglar soman korar chesta korun tarpor noy apnar sathe alochona kora jete pare,bujhlen dada)!

Indian, do not come here bullshitting. Read the excerpts I have sent in post #132. You will know immediately who are going to which country. Stupid monkey worshipper, here pretending to be a big DADA from that miser Ghoti Kolkata with your 3' 3" height!!!! Do never post in our section!!! Sala Ghoti, tui abar chibiye chibiye kota bolchish!!!
ei section ki ta apnar kena,amar ichcha hole ami post korboi,bujlen dadaaaaaa,n btw my height isn't 3'3'',its rather 5'11''!

this thred is dead becos su-27 purchase deal has been cancelled . hasina is buying only trainer yak-130, and what shall the airforce will do by advance 4th generation training when there is no fighter . well its like yr a formula one driver and u have no car so u drive the tempu( bgi f-7). 2nd is what shall u do with the radar ? when u detect an ene my jet and u have no fighter to chase it. ei sob bal sal purchase kore electioner taka jomiate ar comission banijoo. bd will suffer a long term loan . for the army they purchase poltoun bridge from russia . hasina just a ***** who nvr liked this country but ignorant support her just for 1971 war and she sell the muktijuddo like the destiny sell its dream. wakeup ppl :(

until now we are going to purchase only yak-130 training aircraft so that we may use to wit Russian front line fighter like Su-30
beside this for army anti tank missile purchase is a good option along with BTR-80 .

Back
Top Bottom