What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

I got too offended by that :cry:
:laughcry:
You must carry on with your religious fanatism and terrorism because this is why you will be granted eternal Paradise with honey, milk, and 72 beauties.

Please do not forget to send a few photographs or videos from there to us of your joyful life to turn us extreme as well. But, do not die after 60 with ED issues.

You thought enough of it to fight for it in 1971

We fought to protect our people there being lynched by Binglo mobs nothing more. That was ages ago. But not for your kind, which lives in the past.

You must carry on with your religious fanatism and terrorism because this is why you will be granted eternal Paradise with honey, milk, and 72 beauties.

I don't need to. You can do it all for me. Like you folks did in 1971.

Anything is a paradise compared to the rectum Bangladesh, a place I will go nowhere near 🤮

So I already consider myself in paradise.

Last edited:
We fought for East Pakistan, not Bangladesh. That was ages ago. But not for your kind.

I don't need to. You can do it all for me. Like you folks did in 1971.

Anything is a paradise compared to the rectum Bangladesh, a place I will go nowhere near 🤮

So I already consider myself in paradise.
Of course a murtad like you consider the worldly life as paradise

Don't live in one, but any ghetto is a paradise compared to the rectum of the Earth that is Bangladesh
maulana-fazlur-rahman-leader-of-the-pro-taliban-jamiat-e-ulema-islam-party-greets-supporters.jpg

And the big-Pagdi Mullahs created a Paradise in your country. No wonder, your PM is begging throughout the ME to get a few pennies. Eating Murga-Polau all the time, no wonder the Mullahs are so fat.

How many more centuries you will be wasting time by asking God to help you instead of working hard? You are delusional.

And the big-Pagdi Mullahs created a Paradise in your country. No wonder, your PM is begging throughout the ME to get a few pennies. Eating Murga-Polau all the time, no wonder the Mullahs are so fat.

How many more centuries you will be wasting time by asking God to help you instead of working hard? You are delusional.

Even the most Islamitized countries be it Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan or anyone else are far cleaner and sophisticated that then dirtiest corner of the Earth that is BD.

So by Bangladeshi standards they are paradises. Ameen.

In their minds it's like "they pampered us until 1971 when they finally said no more, so why not again?"
We are soooo sorry that you guys still cannot forget the kicking we gave you in 1971.

Please forget that painful episode, and also stop claiming yourself as Martial people after your 93,000 cowards chose to surrender to IA troops.

Last edited:
We are soooo sorry that you guys still cannot forget the kicking we gave you in 1971.

Please forget that painful episode, and also stop claiming yourself as Martial people after your 93,000 cowards chose to surrender to IA troops.

We don't even think of 1971, aside from a bunch treasonous Muhajir neo-liberals- none of which could be bothered to immigrate to the shitty land of Binglos.

But the fact is, while your terrorist Binglo militias were good at killing and raping West Pakistani civilians, our troops of less than 34,000 gave you the well deserving *** kicking they got coming at them. Even today Pakistan would tear Bangladesh to shreds in any military confrontation, even without nukes.

Only three things gave you Binglos an unfair advantage: geography, numerical superiority and Indian support.

"One of the most notable 'numbers' of 1971 in circulation is the assertion that '93000 Pakistani soldiers' were taken prisoner by India at the end of the war. This statement has been repeated virtually unchallenged in practically every form of publication. It is a number about which one expects a certain precision after all the number of POWs in India had to be an exact figure not an approximation. Yet it turns out that 93000 soldiers were not in fact taken prisoner.

In March 1971 the number of West Pakistani troops in East Pakistan was reported to be 12000. More forces were brought in to cope with the crisis and Lt Gen A. A. K. Niazi Commander of the Eastern Command in 1971 from April to December wrote: 'The total fighting strength available to me was forty-five thousand 34000 from the army plus 11000 from CAF and West Pakistan civilian police and armed non-combatants'. Out of the 34000 regular troops 23000 were infantry the rest being armour artillery engineers signals and other ancillary units.

How did 34000 army personnel plus 11000 civilian police and other armed personnel a total of 45000 men more than double into '93000 soldiers' who were reported taken prisoner by India in December" (Sarmila Bose Dead Reckoning: Memories of 1971 Bangladesh War Page 174)

Last edited:
We don't even think of 1971, aside from a bunch treasonous Muhajir neo-liberals- none of which could be bothered to immigrate to the shitty land of Binglos.

But the fact is, while your terrorist Binglo militias were good at killing and raping West Pakistani civilians, our troops of less than 34,000 gave you the well deserving *** kicking they got coming at them. Even today Pakistan would tear Bangladesh to shreds in any military confrontation, even without nukes.

Only three things gave you Binglos an unfair advantage: geography, numerical superiority and Indian support.

"One of the most notable 'numbers' of 1971 in circulation is the assertion that '93000 Pakistani soldiers' were taken prisoner by India at the end of the war. This statement has been repeated virtually unchallenged in practically every form of publication. It is a number about which one expects a certain precision after all the number of POWs in India had to be an exact figure not an approximation. Yet it turns out that 93000 soldiers were not in fact taken prisoner.

In March 1971 the number of West Pakistani troops in East Pakistan was reported to be 12000. More forces were brought in to cope with the crisis and Lt Gen A. A. K. Niazi Commander of the Eastern Command in 1971 from April to December wrote: 'The total fighting strength available to me was forty-five thousand 34000 from the army plus 11000 from CAF and West Pakistan civilian police and armed non-combatants'. Out of the 34000 regular troops 23000 were infantry the rest being armour artillery engineers signals and other ancillary units.

How did 34000 army personnel plus 11000 civilian police and other armed personnel a total of 45000 men more than double into '93000 soldiers' who were reported taken prisoner by India in December" (Sarmila Bose Dead Reckoning: Memories of 1971 Bangladesh War Page 174)
Murtad like you who kiss white masters in canada have no control over beggaristan lol.

Yes, you should forget as fast as possible the debacles of the 1965 war, the 1971 war, the war in the Run of Kutch, the Kargil war, and some other skirmishes that your PA regularly loses.

But, you must memorize the 1948 war in Kashmir where your gangster terrorists killed Kashmiris and raped and snatched away their women. This nature of yours came out to the fore in 1971 BD.

Yes, you should forget as fast as possible the debacles of the 1965 war, the 1971 war, the war in the Run of Kutch, the Kargil war, and some other skirmishes that your PA regularly loses.

But, you must memorize the 1948 war in Kashmir where your gangster terrorists killed Kashmiris and raped and snatched away their women. This nature of yours came out to the fore in 1971 BD.

1971 was a default geographical "victory" for the Indian-Bangladeshi side. All other wars:

Pakistani Victory. Huge losses on Both sides.jpg

Pakistan Pushes Back Indian Units.jpg
India Admits that Troops have Fallen Back.png
India troops thrown back by Pakistan.jpg

Indians Forced to Retreat.jpg

Captured Indian tanks:

Captured Indian tanks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom