What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

as I know. All North Koreans enjoy the following rights.

Free medical treatment.
12 years of free education.
Free allocation of housing.
6 months of paid maternity leave.
etc

These are not included in GDP.

people can visit Kenya, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Korea, Japan and verify things
I am not sure if the CCP bot gets the drift

Lol dude you are wasting your time on this when you could make some hard earned dollar drive cab ha ha and send that to ur broke county…so ur army general spoiled kids can buy G Waggon lolz

Ha ha again dude could have drive cab or Uber or Tim’s. that’s all you are good for lmao.

North Korea this that bla bla Yawn

I wonder is there any chance Tim you working owner is bangla dude. Is he making you clean toilet we know shit load of homeless ppl use Tim lmao. Must be hard life eh? But think of this your are helping you are ur broke country if you don’t clean wash room your pm has to beg harder lolz

Sorry that position is taken up by Binglos. Your guys have taken all the positions in retail, taxi cabs, janitorial jobs etc. No place for our kind for better of for worse.

Hey bud. Consider leaving this thread. At this point you are embarrassing yourself and your countrymen.

Better idea, you Binglos can leave our forum. The embarrassment has been taken up already, I can't steal it.

Go and cry to the mods and open another thread to remove the Bangladesh section from PDF...Karen.

Except this is a defense section. These topics opened by you Binglos that have nothing to do with defense don't belong on this forum.

I guess there is no military topic on Bangladesh. Transgender.

^ Guy writes an article with this title.

Guy asks this this question in the beginning.

Then guy comes up with this.

And finally, guy provides the solution.

Anyways, theme of the article is focused on rampant corruption in BD and how it's gonna affect the country leading it to be next SL but if BD improves then it can become next Singapore. But, instead of becoming some next Singapore, he wants BD to become a brand name in itself.
Buht buht shukria.

Sorry that position is taken up by Binglos. Your guys have taken all the positions in retail, taxi cabs, janitorial jobs etc. No place for our kind for better of for worse.

Better idea, you Binglos can leave our forum. The embarrassment has been taken up already, I can't steal it.

Except this is a defense section. These topics opened by you Binglos that have nothing to do with defense don't belong on this forum.

Cry more Karen 😂

Sure thing Hijra aka transgender

Go and read the description of this sub forum, Karen from the ghettos, that is if you actually can read properly.

The description of this sub-forum which was created by PDF Admins is "Discuss Bangladesh defence, military, air force, navy, army, special forces, strategic affairs and relations with the other countries."

Economy is a key component of any country's strategic affair.

Go and open another thread to cry to the PDF admins to close down this sub-forum. We will get our popcorns ready. 😂

What a loser 😂

Go and read the description of this sub forum, Karen from the ghettos, that is if you actually can read properly.

Don't live in one, but any ghetto is a paradise compared to the rectum of the Earth that is Bangladesh, Ms Hijra.

And no these threads or not strategic. You were given your subforum as a privilege but you come here to open thread after thread to compare to Pakistan because of your inferiority complex.

Trust me, no Pakistani is interested in Bangladesh. Your Muhajir neo-liberal friends don't even count as Pakistanis.

But even they have no interest in going anywhere near Bangladesh despite praising it out of frustration at Pakistan.

It's you folks coming on our forums and comparing yourselves to us 24/7. So much for your desire that your rectum of a country lives in our heads rent-free.

You were probably refering to your migrants who live in our country rent-free.

Don't live in one, but any ghetto is a paradise compared to the rectum of the Earth that is Bangladesh, Ms Hijra.

And no these threads or not strategic. You were given your subforum as a privilege but you come here to open thread after thread to compare to Pakistan because of your inferiority complex.

Trust me, no Pakistani is interested in Bangladesh. Your Muhajir neo-liberal friends don't even count as Pakistanis.

But even they have no interest in going anywhere near Bangladesh despite praising it out of frustration at Pakistan.

It's you folks coming on our forums and comparing yourselves to us 24/7. So much for your desire that your rectum of a country lives in our heads rent-free.

You were probably refering to your migrants who live in our country rent-free.

Cry Karen, Cry!! 😂

You can ask your bangla boss to be kind lolz I know washroom clean is hard and dirty but you need to do this so your broke pm can stop begging for US dollar lmao and ur army generals kids can drive lambo in London ha ha

Now make that wash room shinny he he don’t forget to miss any spot or ur bangla boss will make u homeless ha ha

You can ask your bangla boss to be kind lolz I know washroom clean is hard and dirty but you need to do this so your broke pm can stop begging for US dollar lmao and ur army generals kids can drive lambo in London ha ha

Now make that wash room shinny he he don’t forget to miss any spot or ur bangla boss will make u homeless ha ha

Who said washroom cleaning is hard for me? I clean my washroom every now and then when it needs cleaning.

Everytime a Binglo learns a Pakistani is offering him or her (if it's a maid) a tip to clean their homes, they instantly overcharge.

In their minds it's like "they pampered us until 1971 when they finally said no more, so why not again?"

Cry Karen, Cry!! 😂

You first Ms Hijra. As they always say "ladies first."

the underwear production is not enough for strongest economy
And, India and Pakistan both failed to successfully produce even underwear. Their every other thing is also a failure.

Who said washroom cleaning is hard for me? I clean my washroom every now and then when it needs cleaning.

Everytime a Binglo learns a Pakistani is offering him or her (if it's a maid) a tip to clean their homes, they instantly overcharge.

In their minds it's like "they pampered us until 1971 when they finally said no more, so why not again?"

You first Ms Hijra. As they always say "ladies first."
you are a murtad lol, be careful of your 'Islamic extremists'

Back
Top Bottom