What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

Did you make this video? Looks like a Karen type job. The name of the channel is "Smart Brain" 😂😂😂

What a Karen 😂😂

FYI the train in your thumbnail is Indian, not Bangladeshi. 😂

The typical Binglo Ms Hijra and her conspiracy theory response. Yes I made it, if you state so. No wait it was the Pakistani ISI who made it. No wait, it was made by an Indian as you Ms Hijra wrote in the comments. Feel free to make up your mind. Quite a damning video isn't it? :lol:

The typical Binglo Ms Hijra and her conspiracy theory response. Yes I made it, if you state so. No wait it was the Pakistani ISI who made it. No wait, it was made by an Indian as you Ms Hijra wrote in the comments. Feel free to make up your mind. Quite a damning video isn't it? :lol:

Lol, wow with the Hijra insult again.

What are you? A crypto gay or trans? Unable to come out because of society's pressure? No wonder that's the first insult you can think of. Perhaps hijras dance around in your head always.

What a Karen 😂😂😂

Right. All the developed countries in the world were once worse than what we see in that video. Quite telling man. :-)lol:)
Read the economic history of England and other European countries and ask yourself why these countries had to venture out to seek wealth in other countries.

It is because they were dirt poor in those days.

Ask also why they settled people in America, Australia, and Latin America if they were so rich and developed in the 18th century. The thing is you have very little knowledge about the points I am talking about here because you have no knack for reading the history of the modern machine-based civilization.

Think of Japan, Korea, and ASEAN countries. All were underdeveloped and poor. Japan started developing in the mid-19th century you probably do not know. Japan forced Korea to the path of development when it was a colonial power then. It has become successful only after the 1980s.

The ASEAN countries are trying now to develop and give a good life to their citizens.

BD is similarly trying its best to keep its nose above the poverty line. It could have been faster had west Pakistan regularly not stolen our jute export and tax money for 22 years to develop itself.

Now come to the hard fact that in every point of development, BD has surpassed Pakistan and India. I am not a politician. So, I will not talk of unrealistic dreams like Hasina Bibi always utters.

The basic building of infrastructures are being done continuously for the last 50 years and the country is developing fast. The video you sent is at least 5 years old and does not represent the reality of today.

With hundreds of development works at hand, BD is a fast-developing country and the gutters you have shown will be filled in gradually.

We do not worry that a few jealous vultures above pray for our demise. We survived in 1971 and flourished thereafter that will continue for an unlimited period. BD is becoming an economic powerhouse with many inputs from Japan, Korea, China, India, America, and the EU.

Can your thief country match our achievements? Keep on begging with below $3.5 billion FE reserves? And your PM is doing exactly the same. Your country is no match for our BD.

So, do not spit in the sky. The saliva comes down to your own face.

Back
Top Bottom