What's new

Bangladesh: The next Singapore or the next Sri Lanka?

So states the typical wishful Binglo. Behold behind the curtains of the wishful Binglo illusionary show. The next "South Korea" LMAO (warning it ain't pretty at all):

This entire video is done within a few square kilometers area of old Dhaka. Old Dhaka is the most congested and lawless area of Bangladesh where poor labor class people earn their living. Video footage of this video is 8-10 years old. Since then chaos of old Dhaka subsided a lot, especially the Sadarghat area, from where most of the footage of this video is taken. In the last 1-2 years, a lot of change happened in Sadarghat. Most of the crowd and chaos don't exist there as Padma bridge made Sadarghat mostly useless. Launch area underwent redevelopment and renovation.

This is the worst part of Dhaka and by enlarge the entire Bangladesh. The video maker is highly a biased person, purposefully collected bad portion of other old videos to show Bangladesh in a worst possible light. This kind of video can be made for any country in the world, even for the richest country in world, United States. Pakistan has a lot more filthy area than Bangladesh. World's largest slum exist in Pakistan, plenty of materials to make such kind of videos.

Last edited:
This is the worst part of Dhaka and by enlarge the entire Bangladesh. The video maker is highly a biased person, purposefully collected bad portion of other old videos to show Bangladesh in a worst possible light. This kind of video can be made for any country in the world, even for the richest country in world, United States. Pakistan has a lot more filthy area than Bangladesh. World's largest slum exist in Pakistan, plenty of materials to make such kind of videos.

:argh::blah:

Binglos just can't accept reality and make it out like the work of one truthful video maker when the rest of the world states the same.
A Look at Life in Bangladesh https://avax.news/fact/A_Look_at_Life_in_Bangladesh_21-09-2018.html

And, India and Pakistan both failed to successfully produce even underwear. Their every other thing is also a failure.
Kuchh bhi? Just because you're better than India in RMG exports doesn't mean you're better than India in the entire sector.

Binglos just can't accept reality and make it out like the work of one truthful video maker when the rest of the world states the same.
A Look at Life in Bangladesh https://avax.news/fact/A_Look_at_Life_in_Bangladesh_21-09-2018.html
lmao, binglow

im stealing that

they gonna drown anyway, whole place is sinking

Bangladesh is one of the countries that contributes the least to greenhouse emissions, yet has one of the highest vulnerability conditions to global warming,

jaldi se doob jae forever

lmao, binglow

im stealing that

Bangladesh is one of the countries that contributes the least to greenhouse emissions, yet has one of the highest vulnerability conditions to global warming,

Go shit on the road lindu

Lol murtad, why not go back to Pakistan then? You want to live that kafir lifestyle right? Infidel.

lmao, binglow

im stealing that

Yeah I read about that. I tell that to these ideological Muhajir neo-liberals like PakFactor. He was mocking Pakistan for being flooded. But when I pointed what you posted to him, he laughed it off along with distorting just about everything else, calling me a Jahill. These Muhajir neo-liberals are something else.

They live in comfy homes in Lahore & Islamabad while praising Dhaka. One can't help but see the obvious agenda of these liberalistic Muhajirs.

Go shit on the road lindu

Lol murtad, why not go back to Pakistan then? You want to live that kafir lifestyle right? Infidel.

LMAO, I lived a "kaffir lifestyle" before I moved to Canada, which was to please my family members. It was no desire of my own. But since everything I left behind is more or less gone, I stay around here.

Anyways, what's that got to do with Bangla?

Yeah I read about that. I tell that to these ideological Muhajir neo-liberals like PakFactor. He was mocking Pakistan for being flooded. But when I pointed what you posted to him, he laughed it off along with distorting just about everything else, calling me a Jahill. These Muhajir neo-liberals are something else.

They live in comfy homes in Lahore & Islamabad while praising Dhaka. One can't help but see the obvious agenda of these liberalistic Muhajirs.

LMAO, I lived a "kaffir lifestyle" before I moved to Canada, which was to please my family members. It was no desire of my own. But since everything I left behind is more or less gone, I stay around here.

Anyways, what's that got to do with Bangla?
Lol murtad, if Pakistan is so great then move back.

Lol murtad, if Pakistan is so great then move back.

Pakistan is so great in comparison to Bangladesh, I would rather live there than Bangladesh. Anytime.

Heck many African countries seem more livable. True that.

This entire video is done within a few square kilometers area of old Dhaka. Old Dhaka is the most congested and lawless area of Bangladesh where poor labor class people earn their living. Video footage of this video is 8-10 years old. Since then chaos of old Dhaka subsided a lot, especially the Sadarghat area, from where most of the footage of this video is taken, in the last 1-2 years, a lot of change happened in Sadarghat. Most of the crowd and chaos don't exist there as Padma bridge made Sadarghat mostly useless. Launch area underwent redevelopment and renovation.

This @ThunderCat is a shameless creature who might have been born in a slum as shown above in Karachi. Karachi has more Biharis from India than Sindhis themselves.

And these Biharis hate BD for waking them up from the sleep dream they had been enjoying in east Pakistan since 1947. Most of them worked in East Pakistan Railway.

Now, they are angry with BD after their dreams were shattered in 1971. So, guys, please forgive this mental case called @ThunderCat. He is not here for an honest discussion. He is mud-slinging towards BD as if someone here claimed BD is becoming a highly developed country that started to burn him inside.

This entire video is done within a few square kilometers area of old Dhaka. Old Dhaka is the most congested and lawless area of Bangladesh where poor labor class people earn their living.
True these white youtubers show old areas of our cities as stereotypical stock videos.
Dhaka in general seems great.

Lol murtad answer the question, why don't you live in Pakistan? Is it because you are bankrupt and have to beg for money?

Better question, why do millions of you live there, even illegally? Maybe because what I wrote about your country is true lol

lmao, binglow

im stealing that

Bangladesh is not sinking. It's landmass is increasing 20 sq. km per year due to billions of ton silt carried by rivers being deposited in it's coastal areas.

Bangladesh gaining 20 sq-km land a year​

In the last 50 years, Bangladesh gained 1000 sq. km land. Many islands are emerging in the coastal areas of Bangladesh. In fact one such island which emerged from sea 30-40 years ago, now hosting 1 lakh Rohingya refugees.

Bangladesh will never sink. Delta don't sink, they always manage to keep their head above the water irrespective of sea level rise due to hydrological equilibrium.

But Indians will surely roast by soaring temperature in the coming decades and most of India will be too hot for human habitation. Large part of India will be as hot as Sahara desert, temperature will climb to 60-70 degree celsius, lethal for human and other animals. Already vast areas of India regularly experience temperature more than 50 degree celsius. Bangladesh never experience such extreme temperature. Temperature in Bangladesh rarely exceed 40 degree celsius even in the hottest day of year. As Bangladesh lies in tropical monsoon area, increasing temperature will bring increased rainfall, thus cooling the effect of global warming. So by mid century, Bangladesh will still be habitable with growing landmass due to natural and man made intervention (such as land reclamation projects) when pajeets like you will be roasted like pigs. We are looking forward for 'Great Indian desert' in the west of Bangladesh in the next 50 years.:-):-)

Study: India Could Become Uninhabitable In 50 Years If Greenhouse Emissions Continue​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom