What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

Well one thing we can do is to sign a no war pact for at least 10 years. This does not mean armies would become irrelevant. Stronger armies would be needed.

Terrorism should be dealt with jointly and the Kashmir issue must be handled away from public eyes like in the days of Musharraf.

No need for a free trade agreement, but investments should be allowed.

Lastly, all should be equal in SAARC. No discrimination against countries with weaker economies and smaller armies.

Unification is neither possible nor necessary. But living like civilized people and developing trade and economic unification will be very effective and at least the rest of the world will stop laughing at us.
@Porbot, I appreciate your feelings, but you also know what you suggest is not practical. As to where you are coming from, I agree fully.
@animelive, I could not respond to you on the other thread, but Bangladeshis who strayed into indian territory have been returned by india too, why would you only mention felani case, where we don't know what happened? If there evidence that she was killed for fun, or are you falling victim to provocative propaganda? If a BSF soldier kills a young girl for fun then he's a heinous murderer, but that does not mean felani was indeed killed like that. Did you consider she was young at night crossing border, she panicked and did not cooperate, the BSF guys could not see who it was, that its FACT that many smugglers are armed and dangerous (and they were accompanied by smugglers), that BGB also shoot dead smugglers and smugglers also attack BGB. Then how do you equate that case with every other case of inadvertent crossing over and then cooperating with your forces??? How is it the same. I'm surprised you are being so unreasonable.

And yes, sure shoot a bsf soldier who is willingly crossing border fence with the intention of entering your country, like felani's group was doing That would only be fair. But pls don't make the felani case sound like Indians want to shoot everyone, that's just unfair.

given what I want is true that I am being a donkey. I was thinking about land mass. That is not possible. But yes we could have neighbourly love between these three countries. Good trade of culture, bring the best out of people and spread among rest is more important. The hatred has to go. Yes, it needs process, then it comes. I just wish that the people of these countries live among eachother with brotherly love, respect. No more violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not required. Being separate our countries are unable to tackle problems, if unification happens it will burst. Lol!!:lol:

given what I want is true that I am being a donkey. I was thinking about land mass. That is not possible. But yes we could have neighbourly love between these three countries. Good trade of culture, bring the best out of people and spread among rest is more important. The hatred has to go. Yes, it needs process, then it comes. I just wish that the people of these countries live among eachother with brotherly love, respect. No more violence.

Lets try to achieve halfway decent relations first...

But I like Pakistani and Bangladeshi food. We visit a Pakistani restaurant frequently which is run by a family from Karachi. The restaurant is very homely and the owner aunty calls me beta. Feels good!! :)

Unification was never an option. but an economic block like ASEAN would be nice.

But I like Pakistani and Bangladeshi food. We visit a Pakistani restaurant frequently which is run by a family from Karachi. The restaurant is very homely and the owner aunty calls me beta. Feels good!! :)

My naniji recently went to sydney and she told me the paks and BD's living there were genuinely warm and hospitable to indians, the native aussies were kinda rude though.

If all three countries become economically strong and quality of life increases with people in general become more literate, relation will improve automatically.

Look at Europe today, they were pretty much at each other throat for better part of last millenia. Fought wars spanning hundreds of years for flimsiest of reasons, fought two world wars. But now with increased literacy and quality of life they have left behind their centuries old animosity.

So we should be more concerned about nation building.

remove the mistrust, work towards betterment of your kind, and focus on each others strengths. Unification is nothing. Countries have made more progress being small and nimble than big and bulky with lots of individual groups.

Dear Brothers of All these 3 countries, How are you all? Ok, enogh of formality. Look at us. We are fighting with each other, I mean the 3 countries. What is the worth of it? What is the problem having your neighbour hindu or muslim? Can't we be a federation? Each current states of India and Pakistan, bangladesh can form a union or federation? What's with hindu or muslim? we are human, right!!!??? thousands of years muslims and hindus lived by side by side. In my knowledge, there were no fight between these muslims and hindus before british came. Can't we wake up and find that it isn't our fault. We haven't done anything. Look at Bangladesh or Pakistan or India!!! They are not only fighting with each other, their citizens are also fighting with each other. Why these madness??!!!

Appriciate your well intention...But strange fact is that who is fighting with BD? ?....Am i dreaming or sleeping....Why do BD people always try to showcase themselves as Indian think them as an enemey when none of the Indian people think like that...

Appriciate your well intention...But strange fact is that who is fighting with BD? ?....Am i dreaming or sleeping....Why do BD people always try to showcase themselves as Indian think them as an enemey when none of the Indian people think like that...

well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.

yes, I would like an unification.
Don't even think of it! JonAsad will screw the crap out of you!! :butcher: :lol:

But seriously, I like your ideas but these belong to a far off future. We humans are yet to grow up. Christians, Hindus, Muslims - all think that their religion is supreme and that all other people are kafirs and infidels who need to be put to the sword and are destined for Hell!

Religion is mainly responsible for most of the bloodshed on Earth. I think (My personal view and I'm not an atheist) is that religion is an outdated concept. So until religion is banished from the world by some divine intervention, nothing is going to change. For Christians, Hindus, Muslims, the twain shall never meet! And that's the sad truth.

Don't even think of it! JonAsad will screw the crap out of you!! :butcher: :lol:

But seriously, I like your ideas but these belong to a far off future. We humans are yet to grow up. Christians, Hindus, Muslims - all think that their religion is supreme and that all other people are kafirs and infidels who need to be put to the sword and are destined for Hell!

Religion is mainly responsible for most of the bloodshed on Earth. I think (My personal view and I'm not an atheist) is that religion is an outdated concept. So until religion is banished from the world by some divine intervention, nothing is going to change. For Christians, Hindus, Muslims, the twain shall never meet! And that's the sad truth.

I think if it was not religion, humans would have found some other excuse to fight and bicker. The Us vs Them tribal mentality has always existed

Back
Top Bottom