What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

Yaara not one Indian who came to this site was not shocked to see the unadulterated hateful abuse towards india and indians in BD section too. Have you not noticed it? Yes many indians act arrogantly too, but that's nothing compared to the red hot religious hatred that was on display here. Only recently we have got some decent posters.

:laugh: and indians come with sweets for Bangladeshis?

its you Indians who come up with stupidest and bad abuses for Bangladeshis in BD section even if its not related to India

LOL it's been only a week on this forum and BD's have called me words like bania, malaun. I had to google what this malaun means :rofl:.

I think malaun means kafir in a more derogatory way :)

:laugh: and indians come with sweets for Bangladeshis?

its you Indians who come up with stupidest and bad abuses for Bangladeshis in BD section even if its not related to India

Beg for my attention on some other thread.

For example, I am bangali, someone punjabi, someone tamil etc etc. There's nothing wrong with it.
You are confusing between religion and castes, ethnicity, community etc. As a Bengali, you can be Muslim, Hindu or Christian. I was talking about religion which has nothing to do with whether you are a Bengali or a Tamilian. My cook is a Tamilian. Is she a Hindu? Nope. She's a Christian! So please don't confuse the issue.

I think malaun means kafir in a more derogatory way :)

Beg for my attention on some other thread.

:laugh: bharatis are the biggest attention seekers so no one would want their attention.

remember the famouse crying recently oh why why Chinese outgoing and coming head dint mention India in perss conference :P

I didn't expect this from you.

Have you never wondered what it feels like to have to conduct dozens of bozos through elementary information about history, anthropology, sociology, religion, linguistics, everything under the Sun, every week of the year?

Have you considered the possibility that anyone, even the most committed and dedicated person, might crack under the strain?

Have you considered the possibility that the original reference was to a palm, and my rejoinder therefore relates to palms united, never to be disunited?

Honi soit qui mal y pense.

1. Increase economic cooperation (less trade barriers, more co-op projects etc..)
2. Trust building measures like joint exercises, trying to find same opinions in world affairs and to show them to the rest of the world.
3. Cultural cooperation (More than just letting Pakistanis and Bdeshis view Indian movies)
4. Scale down importance of religion (C`mon, we live in the 21th century :hitwall: )

1. Increase economic cooperation (less trade barriers, more co-op projects etc..)
2. Trust building measures like joint exercises, trying to find same opinions in world affairs and to show them to the rest of the world.
3. Cultural cooperation (More than just letting Pakistanis and Bdeshis view Indian movies)
4. Scale down importance of religion (C`mon, we live in the 21th century :hitwall: )
we should let politicians of each country run the other. eg BD in india, india in Pak and Pak in BD

well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.
never bashed no bong on def.pk but still i was called malaun on my little hindu face :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom