What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

Dear Brothers of All these 3 countries, How are you all? Ok, enogh of formality. Look at us. We are fighting with each other, I mean the 3 countries. What is the worth of it? What is the problem having your neighbour hindu or muslim? Can't we be a federation? Each current states of India and Pakistan, bangladesh can form a union or federation? What's with hindu or muslim? we are human, right!!!??? thousands of years muslims and hindus lived by side by side. In my knowledge, there were no fight between these muslims and hindus before british came. Can't we wake up and find that it isn't our fault. We haven't done anything. Look at Bangladesh or Pakistan or India!!! They are not only fighting with each other, their citizens are also fighting with each other. Why these madness??!!!

Every now & then a new thinker comes along & makes peace proposals.

Good initiative and ought to be encouraged. Us old dogs must learn new tricks or at least try to learn new tricks.

The most peaceful region is possibly the EU , here too the merger was at best economic. In our case lets agree to be different & stay that way.

We need to reconcile ourselves to our Geography & History and only then can we look towards each other with friendship & look at the future with hope.

well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.

Who knows some of those Indians could be Pakistani false flaggers.

No hell no. Didn't know there were so many traitorous Indian Dalals as there are in this thread. India first always, and I have no real affinity towards anyone else to do this reunification bull crap. Indian traitors that feel this way are encouraged to move to pak to enjoy their indo-pak brotherhood, or better yet drown themselves in the Indian ocean...

Every now & then a new thinker comes along & makes peace proposals.

Good initiative and ought to be encouraged. Us old dogs must learn new tricks or at least try to learn new tricks.

The most peaceful region is possibly the EU , here too the merger was at best economic. In our case lets agree to be different & stay that way.

We need to reconcile ourselves to our Geography & History and only then can we look towards each other with friendship & look at the future with hope.

We may have to unlearn few things also.

Unification can have two results -

1. Growth of Pakistan and Bangladesh similar to India.
2. Fall of India similar to Pakistan and Bangladesh.

The chance of latter is more due to the huge population explosion. India will be the most populated country in the whole world then almost double that of China, But majority will be poor and illiterate and cheap politics and crime rate will increase to a large extend which will go out of control. I can't think my India get destroyed. So unification goes out of question.

Rather it'll be better if Bilateral ties are improved between the 3 countries and people to people contact increases.That will definitely help in bridging some gap. And war games between the armed forces of the countries needs to be stopped.

Don't even think of it! JonAsad will screw the crap out of you!! :butcher: :lol:

But seriously, I like your ideas but these belong to a far off future. We humans are yet to grow up. Christians, Hindus, Muslims - all think that their religion is supreme and that all other people are kafirs and infidels who need to be put to the sword and are destined for Hell!

Religion is mainly responsible for most of the bloodshed on Earth. I think (My personal view and I'm not an atheist) is that religion is an outdated concept. So until religion is banished from the world by some divine intervention, nothing is going to change. For Christians, Hindus, Muslims, the twain shall never meet! And that's the sad truth.

Your view is your view. But reading your post you divide religions in two part. One is good side or the bad side. According to you bad side is that war, labelling people. Well all religion does that. That makes groups. And groups are inevitable. In islam a quote of Quran says that Allah has created us the humans in groups so that we may know each other. For example, I am bangali, someone punjabi, someone tamil etc etc. There's nothing wrong with it. Remember, there are always oppresors and someone need to fight them. The good side is that, can you tell me where we get all the virtues from be it christianity or hinduism, and I will not even name islam. Tell me now.

If these three countries were to unify, that would cause a pretty big problem for us. :P

If these three countries were to unify, that would cause a pretty big problem for us. :P

It would be a pretty big problem to us itself.

Such harebrained ideas must be nipped in the bud.

Dear Brothers of All these 3 countries, How are you all? Ok, enogh of formality. Look at us. We are fighting with each other, I mean the 3 countries. What is the worth of it? What is the problem having your neighbour hindu or muslim? Can't we be a federation? Each current states of India and Pakistan, bangladesh can form a union or federation? What's with hindu or muslim? we are human, right!!!??? thousands of years muslims and hindus lived by side by side. In my knowledge, there were no fight between these muslims and hindus before british came. Can't we wake up and find that it isn't our fault. We haven't done anything. Look at Bangladesh or Pakistan or India!!! They are not only fighting with each other, their citizens are also fighting with each other. Why these madness??!!!

Sorry to call BS..but we are indeed different after 65 years.

May be we can be good neighbours, but each within his own borders please..
@Porbot are you Hindu ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unification can have two results -

1. Growth of Pakistan and Bangladesh similar to India.
2. Fall of India similar to Pakistan and Bangladesh

3. Fall of Pakistan and Bangladesh similar to India

In most areas, India is doing worse than nth these counties

Stop acting like you are superpower :lol:

well because most of the indians try to bash bangladeshi section, even i observed that apart from 3-4 guys from india, all others try to make fun of Bangladesh , her developments etc. Before i joined in pdf i thought i will face this from pak side which is completely opposite.

Again...I am not going to argue with you not i counter your argument...as i understand that you are not saying wrong either....But again..whenver any Indian member comes up to Pakistan foroum, they are always backfooted...and they are always on the edge of being targetted by every one in this foroum....So what would you expect in return of that...Any way...I repsect your point...But honestly....If you would like to know about the perception of BD people, then Indian public in general never consider BD as any enemey or threat...I am not judging any relation with any country based on PDF members posting or like that...Rest it is upon you to create your own perception...Even there many senior members from BD...who abuse Indian people with name calling and putting racist religious rants...But still then Indian people always think that bigots are there in every society ...So also in India and also in BD...That does not correlate to impression that we are enemy to each other..

that-awkward-moment-when1.jpg

About this crazy idea of a thread

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-.jpg

Yaara not one Indian who came to this site was not shocked to see the unadulterated hateful abuse towards india and indians in BD section too. Have you not noticed it? Yes many indians act arrogantly too, but that's nothing compared to the red hot religious hatred that was on display here. Only recently we have got some decent posters.

accept or not even you made it Muslim-Hindu issue.

2. unification is NOT possible . these areas were NOT one unit in the first place. We should thank that out of three countries two are united mainly due to religious point and one is due to linguistic pressure.

over all the best we can do is to stop HARMING each other. that is way to progress of all

Yaara not one Indian who came to this site was not shocked to see the unadulterated hateful abuse towards india and indians in BD section too. Have you not noticed it? Yes many indians act arrogantly too, but that's nothing compared to the red hot religious hatred that was on display here. Only recently we have got some decent posters.

LOL it's been only a week on this forum and BD's have called me words like bania, malaun. I had to google what this malaun means :rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom