What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

1. SA is a huge land mass with a massive population which is diverse in religion, culture and language. To unite it requires a powerful ideology which is dynamic, revolutionary, preaching peace, tolerance, justice, brotherhood, equality, social justice, welfare, economic justice and inclusiveness. Such an ideology is Islam. SA will unite only when the green flag flies again over the Lal Qilla.

2. In time frame that day is not far. Republic of India has never been free. Mountbatten to Sonia through Mother Teressa! Oh come on, Indians you aren't free. Otherwise you wouldn't be celebrating the murderer Hodson, or Sleeman, Napier or Wellington. Why do you retain statues of Victoria and so many others who massacred your forefathers? Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan must combine in a project to restart where Aurangzeb Alamgir had left.

@BDforever, this is your experienced statesman :)

And you were saying something about some kids trolling you :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time I was naive like Porbot, but then I came across so many shades of bigots from this neighbor country that now I am afraid that I have turned into one myself, as many here would love to claim. Welcome to the internet, @Porbot.

To be fair there is bigots in every place of the world, there is religious bigotry, ethnic/race bigotry, etc. Poverty and ignorance sometimes amplifies this bigotry. So it is natural what we see in these 3 countries.

Chances are that these 3 countries will go separate ways and I think it is best that way. Unification is out of the question.

1. SA is a huge land mass with a massive population which is diverse in religion, culture and language. To unite it requires a powerful ideology which is dynamic, revolutionary, preaching peace, tolerance, justice, brotherhood, equality, social justice, welfare, economic justice and inclusiveness. Such an ideology is Islam. SA will unite only when the green flag flies again over the Lal Qilla.

2. In time frame that day is not far. Republic of India has never been free. Mountbatten to Sonia through Mother Teressa! Oh come on, Indians you aren't free. Otherwise you wouldn't be celebrating the murderer Hodson, or Sleeman, Napier orWellington. Why do you retain statues of Victoria and so many others who massacred your forefathers? Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan must combine in a project to restart where Aurangzeb Alamgir had left.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand your sentiments, I would like to see unity among countries. I can also understant your desire to see alliances among muslim states like USA or EU, but we still have to be pragmatic and see what the actual situation is like.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand your sentiments, I would like to see unity among countries. I can also understant your desire to see alliances among muslim states like USA or EU, but we still have to be pragmatic and see what the actual situation is like.

wha?:blink::cheesy:

Don't get me wrong, I can understand your sentiments, I would like to see unity among countries. I can also understand the desire of Muslims to merge their states, into one, like USA or EU, but we still have to be pragmatic, see what the actual situation is like.

The breaking of Pakistan should give us a clue. It is not just religion that matters, ethnic difference is also a big factor and having contiguous land mass I believe is a bigger factor. So there is no possibility of Bangladesh to ever unite with Muslim countries in South, Central or West Asia. Our only possibility is with ASEAN, if ASEAN agrees to take us in. But that question will arise decades into the future. Bringing it up now needlessly riles up a lot of people, who feels threatened by such possibility.

Malaun Ka Bachha
Kabhi Nehi Achha

J.k.

Just Kidding....

Waiting to Join Khurasan Army,

Nothing Else...

Or a Nato like Muslim Army Alliance....

You'll get raped in that kind of an army, Bangladeshi b; if they can't get your women, they'll get you.

Just kidding.

Obligatory smiley to indicate how much this is a pleasant, harmless joke :azn:

Nice oversight, @Loki. Good going.

Yes, its an idea I have seen floating around on the Internet.

I think I might have spoken in matters which I am ignorant off. I hope God forgives me.

Have nothing to do with ideas. They will give you a headache, make you cross and irritable, and you might find yourself putting on a suicide vest. Then God definitely will not forgive you.

The lady was wondering why you wrote USA instead of KSA in your earlier post. Your slip is showing.

1.SA has always been in motion. For years the peoples within unite only to disintegrate again. That has been the history of SA. We are no w in a centrifugal mode.

2. Consider the fols:

a. The demographic escalation of the Muslims in SA compared to a diminishing Hindu population.

b. Ever increasing atrocities on the Muslims in India as well as elsewhere in SA, including BD and Pakistan, committed by agents of Hinduism / India. The Hindu goal of ethnic cleansing of the Muslims of SA is no more a secret. Their dream of enacting an Andalusia in SA is well known.

c. A huge renaissance of the Muslims in West Asia.

d. The powerful and irrepressible rise of Islam astride the Hindukush and in the Indus valley.

3. Combine all these factors and we could see another Ahmed Shah Abdali descending on SA.

3. Combine all these factors and we could see another Ahmed Shah Abdali descending on SA.

'Khahda peeta lahe da
te baqi Ahmad Shahe da'

odeh 'arga khusra aana chaveh te assi tyaar bahteh odeekdeh hovange, ik ik karkeh onah saareya deh bund vich talwaar dehn aaste

jadh tareekh bareh pata kakh nah howeh, teh aiwweyi hawaa vich galaa na karya karh

2. In time frame that day is not far. Republic of India has never been free. Mountbatten to Sonia through Mother Teressa! Oh come on, Indians you aren't free. Otherwise you wouldn't be celebrating the murderer Hodson, or Sleeman, Napier or Wellington. Why do you retain statues of Victoria and so many others who massacred your forefathers? Pakistan, BD and Afghanistan must combine in a project to restart where Aurangzeb Alamgir had left.

What is the gurantee that there would be no Mir Jafars.

'Khahda peeta lahe da
te baqi Ahmad Shahe da'

odeh 'arga khusra aana chaveh te assi tyaar bahteh odeekdeh hovange, ik ik karkeh onah saareya deh bund vich talwaar dehn aaste

jadh tareekh bareh pata kakh nah howeh, teh aiwweyi hawaa vich galaa na karya karh

Interesting, I read tht all punjabis irrespective of religion viewed him as a looter. Btw the bong wont understand punjabi, u shud translate that :P.

I have never heard anyone use the word malaun in Bangladesh.First read in books by Sharatchanra...malaun and mleccho were used by hindus and muslims to curse each-other!

Back
Top Bottom