What's new

Bangladesh-India-Pakistan

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear Brothers of All these 3 countries, How are you all? Ok, enogh of formality. Look at us. We are fighting with each other, I mean the 3 countries. What is the worth of it? What is the problem having your neighbour hindu or muslim? Can't we be a federation? Each current states of India and Pakistan, bangladesh can form a union or federation? What's with hindu or muslim? we are human, right!!!??? thousands of years muslims and hindus lived by side by side. In my knowledge, there were no fight between these muslims and hindus before british came. Can't we wake up and find that it isn't our fault. We haven't done anything. Look at Bangladesh or Pakistan or India!!! They are not only fighting with each other, their citizens are also fighting with each other. Why these madness??!!!

Umm, I'm not sure, even if you keep religion aside, the conflict of polytheists and Muslims, even then there are two many differences between race, culture and language, we can make peace " pacts " and might have military and trade cooperation, "unification" sounds ridiculous.

Even though bangladeshis are Muslims like Pakistan, but we have realised that now, they ( bangladesh) are a separate state, with their own unique, race , culture and language, and Pakistan has learned to respect that the hard way.

We are realising this within pakistan as well, and now the government is giving more autonomy to provinces.

Unification is neither possible nor necessary. But living like civilized people and developing trade and economic unification will be very effective and at least the rest of the world will stop laughing at us.
@Porbot, I appreciate your feelings, but you also know what you suggest is not practical. As to where you are coming from, I agree fully.
@animelive, I could not respond to you on the other thread, but Bangladeshis who strayed into indian territory have been returned by india too, why would you only mention felani case, where we don't know what happened? If there evidence that she was killed for fun, or are you falling victim to provocative propaganda? If a BSF soldier kills a young girl for fun then he's a heinous murderer, but that does not mean felani was indeed killed like that. Did you consider she was young at night crossing border, she panicked and did not cooperate, the BSF guys could not see who it was, that its FACT that many smugglers are armed and dangerous (and they were accompanied by smugglers), that BGB also shoot dead smugglers and smugglers also attack BGB. Then how do you equate that case with every other case of inadvertent crossing over and then cooperating with your forces??? How is it the same. I'm surprised you are being so unreasonable.

And yes, sure shoot a bsf soldier who is willingly crossing border fence with the intention of entering your country, like felani's group was doing That would only be fair. But pls don't make the felani case sound like Indians want to shoot everyone, that's just unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom