What's new

Bangladesh driving India’s backward NE states to progress

I thought Hazama belong to Bhattacharia, Mukherjee, Bannerjy, and similar others who have been forced to take that job.

Have they gone back to Hinduism to DRINK Pa-dodak of the Brahmins at the time of Puja.

I heard low cast Acchyuts like you are not even allowed to watch those idols, you Acchyuts are less than the dogs roaming the streets eating human waste.

In some Hindu villages there are streets for Brahmin only and for others there is another street. But, for an Acchyut like you, jungle roads infested with insects born out of human waste have been designated.

Why do you come in this Forum? Bloody monkey faced Acchyut! Get the Hell out of here. I will be here to beat your Monkey Acchyut ***.
Lol

They have started small but the defense relation with India will see significant expansion in future if Hasina remains in power.

No it's always remained this way , and always will. For obvious reasons

The guy could not digest the truth i told about poor pasmanda muslims .

In 20 years time, India’s Muslims will be poorer than sub Saharan people.

Hinduvta is doing a great job marginalising them. Washington Post did a great feature on how the Delhi municipality is systematically pushing Muslims into ghettoes. Even doctors and professors are unable to rent in middle class areas as Hindu landlords are bullied into denying Muslims.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis made the right choice in 1947!!!

Acchyuts are physically and mentally unkept. Better you go to BD and clean our streets and toilets.

Bloody mother”fucker Malayan Acchyut, just leave this forum and join your Acchyut Mahabharata forum where your group of people are in abundance.

Acchyuts are physically and mentally unkept. Better you go to BD and clean our streets and toilets.

Bloody mother”fucker Malayan Acchyut, just leave this forum and join your Acchyut Mahabharata forum where your group of people are in abundance.
Ha ha ha dont describe here what you do to your mother . :D

In 20 years time, India’s Muslims will be poorer than sub Saharan people.

Hinduvta is doing a great job marginalising them. Washington Post did a great feature on how the Delhi municipality is systematically pushing Muslims into ghettoes. Even doctors and professors are unable to rent in middle class areas as Hindu landlords are bullied into denying Muslims.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis made the right choice in 1947!!!
Most of such articles in western news papers are written by muslims who are against India and hindus .Forget Delhi, Muslims live in ghettos even in Europe , those areas become no go areas .regarding poverty in sub continent Indian muslims breeding like rats brings poverty . If you have ten children per couple you will be forced to send your children to madarsa which give free foods .most of the slums of India is full of four crore illegal bangladeshi .

Last edited:
Ha ha ha dont describe here what you do to your mother . :D

Most of such articles in western news papers are written by muslims who are against India and hindus .Forget Delhi, Muslims live in ghettos even in Europe , those areas become no go areas .regarding poverty in sub continent Indian muslims breeding like rats brings poverty . If you have ten children per couple you will be forced to send your children to madarsa which give free foods .most of the slums of India is full of four crore illegal bangladeshi .

This one wasn’t written by Muslims 🤣

The sikhras are next unfortunately, I don't wish this sort of stuff. I can just see stupidity of pain unfolding. As I have been through things immensely.

As I found in the history of both Bengal and Assam (refer to Burunji), migration of Muslim Bengali started after the failed invasion there by Ikhtier-if-din Bakhtier Khaliji in 1205.

This was followed through many centuries even during British period. The pattern was like this. A Muslim from Rangpur or Maimensingh would take his three or four sons there, cut off the vegetation and trees on a four acre land.

They then come back to Bengal and go back there to remove the dried trees and cultivate and sow rice there. They would wait there for the next three months before harvesting the rice.

When the father dies, one or two sons would go there to settle down with a few patches of land under his holdings.

Now, he is an Assamese. This process continued until 2747 when Pakistan separated from India.

Nut, here you imply as if Muslims are going to settle there only now. Very wrong.
I am not talking of Muslims who came before 18
As I found in the history of both Bengal and Assam (refer to Burunji), migration of Muslim Bengali started after the failed invasion there by Ikhtier-if-din Bakhtier Khaliji in 1205.

This was followed through many centuries even during British period. The pattern was like this. A Muslim from Rangpur or Maimensingh would take his three or four sons there, cut off the vegetation and trees on a four acre land.

They then come back to Bengal and go back there to remove the dried trees and cultivate and sow rice there. They would wait there for the next three months before harvesting the rice.

When the father dies, one or two sons would go there to settle down with a few patches of land under his holdings.

Now, he is an Assamese. This process continued until 2747 when Pakistan separated from India.

Nut, here you imply as if Muslims are going to settle there only now. Very wrong.
I was not speaking about those Muslims who came to North East India before 1826 yandabo treaty, infact we consider them as one of us, problem is with people who came after 1826 and couldn't assimilate be it Muslim or Hindu

So, you are saying that you believe in two nation theory, right?
Thanks to jinna sahab it was very good theory, but gandhi and nehru of India messed it in 1947 and did not send all muslims to pakistan .

Thanks to jinna sahab it was very good theory, but gandhi and nehru of India messed it in 1947 and did not send all muslims to pakistan .
The same way Pakistan did not send all Hindus to India.

So, you are saying that you believe in two nation theory, right?

I believe in homogenous nation theory.

Large multi ethnic nations are cancerous. And are always cancerous and centre of hate.

They should have also sent Kashmir to Pakistan. And Asssam and West Bengal to Bangladesh.

One day Jinnah’s dream will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom