What's new

Bangladesh driving India’s backward NE states to progress

Alla will send me to jannat because i am a good man , i hate terrorists .

I will go to jannat and enjoy all types of goodies like sharab kabab and shabab i mean 72 hoors .
You're in delusional that you will go jannat

You hate muslims means you hate all humanity
You're going to hell for sure Allah will burns you in lowest parts of hell

What is this 1826 year you said? Are you talking about the Burmese invasion? Well, the British Indian govt then fought against the brute Burmese.

Assam then came under British Indian govt. And everyone was free to move as he pleased, from Bengal or any other part of British India.

So, why do you guys love Burmese who killed your Chinese people by burning and by throwing into boiled water. On the contrary, you hate Bengali in the British army because they helped you to liberate.

You are putting a lame argument. Unlike Bengal, Assam still remains a vacant land even though people from both China and Bengal domiciled there.

Chinese should be expelled from Assam and Bengali people should replace them, Hindu or Muslim.

Why do not you go back to Kunming?

Please read the Assamese Burunji to know about entry of 8,000 Chinese MEN only to Assam in 1150s. They married Manipuri women and you are here.
Come waiting for you bangals😂😂 I think you people forgotten Nellie, forgotten that before 1826 northeast India was independent states and no bangals lived here except Goalpara district inhabited by indigenous Desi Muslims and Rajbongshis😂

Come waiting for you bangals😂😂 I think you people forgotten Nellie, forgotten that before 1826 northeast India was independent states and no bangals lived here except Goalpara district inhabited by indigenous Desi Muslims and Rajbongshis😂
Just let the Muslim population to grow to 50% of the total population of Assam. We will annex it by force.8-)

Muslim population is already more than 40%, Chinese are 30% and Paharis are 30%. Paharis and Muslims are native and Ohoms are Chinese.

These Chinese should be expelled to Kunming their real motherland,

The Chinese people came to Assam all the way from Kunming?

Just let the Muslim population to grow to 50% of the total population of Assam. We will annex it by force.8-)
Kashmir valley is 90% muslim, how well did it turn out for them ? You think you have the capability to launch an invasion against the Indian armed forces?

Muslim population is already more than 40%, Chinese are 30% and Paharis are 30%. Paharis and Muslims are native and Ohoms are Chinese.

These Chinese should be expelled to Kunming their real motherland,
Illegal immigrants are a big issue , I've been there and I'm not kidding. There are millions of post 71 refugees Along the border areas of assam. They must return to their homeland bangaldesh

Last edited:
Dreaming dosent cost, it doesn't take a few days to cleanse it entirely, northeast Indians are not like mainland Indians to take everything laying down,

You think you have the capability to launch an invasion against the Indian armed forces?
I accept India's military superiority over Bangladesh. That's why I propose a demographic invasion instead of a military invasion in India.

I accept India's military superiority over Bangladesh. That's why I propose a demographic invasion instead of a military invasion in India.
You propose what? Are you already the President of the Republic? Your every post contains a new proposal.

That's what Pakistan tried in Kashmir , how well did it work out ? Moreover , Ahoms are not submissive people , they're fighters and the entire community is licensed with firearms to a great extent and have strong association with the army and police. Invasion of Assam is impossible, even if bangaldeshi population breaches the 50% barrier , nothing will happen. Having been through that area , most Bangladeshis are squatters paying rent to local land owners ,Very few Bangladeshis own any land in Assam , considering that , they're not even a threat. Assam is a highly militarised state , Even if you guys decide to instigate an insurgency India will probably respond with a full scale assault on your military, industrial and economic centres and put you under a naval blockade. That wouldn't end well for you. No one wants war but bangaldesh has much more to lose.
It's not your land , don't even think about coming here. You have your own country to live in. Any hope of bangaldesh conquering Assam is a pipe dream and will remain so except for a few delusional idiots who overestimate themselves by a massive margin.
Let's Respect the boundaries of our two sovereign nations, live and let live
Don't propose anything which violates another nation's sovereignty. Think of development instead of conquering another nation

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom