What's new

Bangladesh driving India’s backward NE states to progress

British stopped it.

But Muslims will finish it 🤣

You know it!!!

we all christians , jews , hindus , buddha , sikhs are united fighting war with terrorists, we will make them osama bin laden and dump them in ocean.

India's plan is to reduce Bangladesh's dependence on China for weapons. This is exactly why India offered $500 million to buy weapons from India. Bangladesh cannot afford to move itself away from China--a trusted military ally of Bangladesh. Hence the reluctance of Bangladesh army to buy weapons' from India.
so BD is caught between two bigger countries, that is well known. So if your army prefers CCP weapons, why can't they push to reject the money from India?

we all christians , jews , hindus , buddha , sikhs are united fighting war with terrorists, we will make them osama bin laden and dump them in ocean.
In that case, @IndianLite and Maulana @saif will join hands and apply for rejecting all of you from entering Islamic Paradise.

Angels there will not serve you day and night and you all will go to Hell. It is very hot.

Bangladesh is a great nation awakening to it's own power due to its location and they are in the right spot to become prosperous if they move closer to china and stop indian overbearing / arrogant 'big brother' attitude that india use for all it;'s neighbours.

When india break up in massive civil war in the near future , i believe pakistan and bangladesh will prosper due to their relative stability after indian RAW stop their activities in both nations

In that case, @IndianLite and Maulana @saif will join hands and apply for rejecting all of you from entering Islamic Paradise.

Angels there will not serve you day and night and you all will go to Hell. It is very hot.
allah will give us special right to enter the jannat because we have given muslims right to live in hindu nation.

What happened in Manipur, dude 🤣🤣
Rohangia terrorists Muslim saazish against our secular country , Muslims have been caught planning riots there .

Bangladesh is a great nation awakening to it's own power due to its location and they are in the right spot to become prosperous if they move closer to china and stop indian overbearing / arrogant 'big brother' attitude that india use for all it;'s neighbours.

When india break up in massive civil war in the near future , i believe pakistan and bangladesh will prosper due to their relative stability after indian RAW stop their activities in both nations
Bangladesh cannot prosper until we get rid of all pro-India elements from the country. The only institution that can eliminate pro-India elements from the country is the armed forces of Bangladesh. That's why I am for a military takeover if the next election is rigged.

The army didn't want the money but Hasina and her military advisor did.
I understand that - but how do you know that army didn't want it? And anyway the army works for the govt that is elected by the people. So ultimately it is the will of the BD people that has and should prevail right?

You're going to he'll in afterlife because you're pagan and idol worshippers you if you won't believe in single God/Allah
Alla will send me to jannat because i am a good man , i hate terrorists .

I will go to jannat and enjoy all types of goodies like sharab kabab and shabab i mean 72 hoors .

I understand that - but how do you know that army didn't want it? And anyway the army works for the govt that is elected by the people. So ultimately it is the will of the BD people that has and should prevail right?
I came to know about this from media. Hasina is not elected by the people. She came to power through massive vote rigging. Her decision does not reflect the opinion of the masses.

I came to know about this from media. Hasina is not elected by the people. She came to power through massive vote rigging. Her decision does not reflect the opinion of the masses.
isn't that what most people who lost an election say ? how can you take that as truth?
it is possible (vote rigging etc) but unless it can be so proven, it is not. For instance, would the opposition party of BD not have gone to court if there was rigging?

Back
Top Bottom