What's new

Bangladesh driving India’s backward NE states to progress

All hazzams have adopted name of shekh , saiyad , bukhari , hashmi , khaan , Durrani , Mughal , khilji , suri .
Your history knowledge is truly appalling! Without the knowledge of history and political science ( outside textbook) I don't consider anyone educated! So try to educate yourself and then engage in a discussion!

Your history knowledge is truly appalling! Without the knowledge of history and political science ( outside textbook) I don't consider anyone educated! So try to educate yourself and then engage in a discussion!
I see all these fancy names on sign boards of barber shops in India , what i am reporting is from what i see on ground , in partition those migrated from India to Pakistan changed their caste from ajlaf to ashraf .many became pure seyed overnight from ordinary julaha , manihar , dhuniya , teli , tamboli .

As a northeastern Indian i would personally like Bangladesh to become more developed like Singapore or Dubai, it would help reverse migration of Bangladeshis who came to our lands during British or Nehru, no offence
I wish bangladesh becomes as developed as singapore so that four crore poor bangladeshis can return to bangladesh .

Last edited:
No India it did all it could to hold bdesh back for many decades due idiocy and being a neighbour hood bully, including arrogance and greed.

It still by trying to pressure bdesh to buy below par defence equipment, as not even east African nations would willing pay good money for below par rubbish or even touch it with a barge pole.
Why can't BD simply say no if the goods are below quality?

As a northeastern Indian i would personally like Bangladesh to become more developed like Singapore or Dubai, it would help reverse migration of Bangladeshis who came to our lands during British or Nehru, no offence
As I found in the history of both Bengal and Assam (refer to Burunji), migration of Muslim Bengali started after the failed invasion there by Ikhtier-if-din Bakhtier Khaliji in 1205.

This was followed through many centuries even during British period. The pattern was like this. A Muslim from Rangpur or Maimensingh would take his three or four sons there, cut off the vegetation and trees on a four acre land.

They then come back to Bengal and go back there to remove the dried trees and cultivate and sow rice there. They would wait there for the next three months before harvesting the rice.

When the father dies, one or two sons would go there to settle down with a few patches of land under his holdings.

Now, he is an Assamese. This process continued until 2747 when Pakistan separated from India.

Nut, here you imply as if Muslims are going to settle there only now. Very wrong.

I see all these fancy names on sign boards of barber shops in India , what i am reporting is from what i see on ground , in partition those migrated from India to Pakistan changed their caste from ajlaf to ashraf .many became pure seyed overnight from ordinary julaha , manihar , dhuniya , teli , tamboli .
Okay understand now!

Four crore illegal Bangladeshis in India?:what: Dude, have you hit an oil reserve under your bed?
He is actually wrong! Once I said to an Indian that it's not 4 crore , but 1.4 billion Indians are illegal Bangladeshi!

Hence the land of India should fall under command of Bangladesh authority! 😂

He is actually wrong! Once I said to an Indian that it's not 4 crore , but 1.4 billion Indians are illegal Bangladeshi!

Hence the land of India should fall under command of Bangladesh authority! 😂

All current Hindus are future Bangladeshi Muslims.

Love jihad is moving like a bullet train. Pun intended.

By 2150 - all Indians will be illegal Bangladeshis!

As far as I know Sheikh Hasina and her defense advisor have put pressure on the bangladesh armed forces to buy defense equipment from India. So, Bangladesh army has agreed to buy a few mine protected vehicles from India where as the navy is exploring the possibilities to buy a few logistic ships from India. BAF has agreed to do the overhauling of MIG-29s and MI-17 helicopters from India.

Only due to have good relation of the those Indians. Not actual defence products . Most of it was 4x4 Trucks for personal MP get about. May be a few ammunition. Nothing big or major.

Just like Taliban helped Pakistan to take kashmir
It is too simplification to blame Taliban for the Kashmir issue. The issue started long before Taliban was formed.

PA wants to consolidate power in its hands. So, it needs issues to do so. Kashmir is the biggest issue that can be put for a rallying cry for the population.

Pakistan also has issues with Afghanistan and I am sure India is making good use of Afghanistan though it is now controlled by Taliban.

By the way, once India loses control over Kashmir it will ring a death knell for India and BD. Pakistan will then control the source of all the major rivers that flow to Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.

If you ask me I will support India keeping Kashmir. This is how we get the Ganges water with no hindrance. Pakistan will blackmail BD with the Ganges water if Kashmir goes under its control.

Where is @IndianLite? Do not you and mullah @saif think I am an Indian agent?

Last edited:
Only due to have good relation of the those Indians. Not actual defence products . Most of it was 4x4 Trucks for personal MP get about. May be a few ammunition. Nothing big or major.
They have started small but the defense relation with India will see significant expansion in future if Hasina remains in power.

Last edited:
Why can't BD simply say no if the goods are below quality?
The current political leadership is pressurizing Bangladesh armed forces to buy defense products from India. So, the armed forces just can't say no to Indian defense products.

They have started small but the defense relation with India will see significant expansion in future if Hasina remains in power.

I think they expand purchases to India with local offsets as pre-condition

I think they expand purchases to India with local offsets as pre-condition
Bangladesh's strategic outlook is different from India. We view China as our ally whereas India considers China an enemy. It is imperative that we buy our defense products from China and other friendly nations and stays far away from India as our defense supplier.

All hazzams have adopted name of shekh , saiyad , bukhari , hashmi , khaan , Durrani , Mughal , khilji , suri .
I thought Hazama belong to Bhattacharia, Mukherjee, Bannerjy, and similar others who have been forced to take that job.

Have they gone back to Hinduism to DRINK Pa-dodak of the Brahmins at the time of Puja.

I heard low cast Acchyuts like you are not even allowed to watch those idols, you Acchyuts are less than the dogs roaming the streets eating human waste.

In some Hindu villages there are streets for Brahmin only and for others there is another street. But, for an Acchyut like you, jungle roads infested with insects born out of human waste have been designated.

Why do you come in this Forum? Bloody monkey faced Acchyut! Get the Hell out of here. I will be here to beat your Monkey Acchyut ***.

Back
Top Bottom